Creative Kills

Clare

Hi all!

So I spotted a .gif on reddit (I'm on there as 7DTD_Clare) where someone killed a zombie by chopping down a tree.

What other kills have you guys managed while playing? tell me tales of how you took down a zombie.

Was no one around to see it? Now's your time to share it!

Screen shots or Video? Link em here!

I'll look through em and announce CREATIVE KILL OF THE WEEK! every week.

Clare

---------------------

CREATIVE KILL OF THE WEEK 1: Luv2Splooge for their picking off zombies like shooting fish in a barrel!!

I build an underground aquarium. Basically, I dig a square bunker about 15 blocks deep and surround the walls with Iron bars. Then on the other side of the walls I lay 5 rows of spikes, fully upgraded and fill the pit with water all the way to the top. Then I watch the Z's slowing sink and swim around while I pick them off with my shotgun. :highly_amused:

I build an underground aquarium. Basically, I dig a square bunker about 15 blocks deep and surround the walls with Iron bars. Then on the other side of the walls I lay 5 rows of spikes, fully upgraded and fill the pit with water all the way to the top. Then I watch the Z's slowing sink and swim around while I pick them off with my shotgun. :highly_amused:

Impressive, like shooting fish in a barrel lol!

This is not working reliably in A14 any more but when falling blocks were still dangerous it was possible to place a block of gravel or two above a door.

If a zombie knocked down the door a block of gravel would fall on it.

And with any luck it sticks and you have a (flimsy =) barrier of gravel in the doorway.

Perhaps we could also expand this to creative or funniest deaths, whereby we can share those oops moments that get us killed...

For example, my wife fell off the same ladder twice, breaking both her legs..oh how we laughed...

Or a bug related death... I was running around upstairs in my prefab, when the block I was standing on momentarily disappeared and I fell through the floor, impaling myself on the one random spike trap I'd left in the kitchen

My cousin and I were prepared for day 28 horde. I made some pipe bombs just because I thought it would be a good tool to use once they fall into our pit. Lit the fuse once they were down there and nothing, oh crap I don't know how to throw it. Boom, my cousin and I went flying in two directions killing us both. While my cousin was giving me hell I was laughing so hard. Was a funny moment.

My cousin and I were p repared f or day 28 horde,. I made some pipe bo mbs just b ecause I thought it would be a good tool to use once they fall into our pit. Lit the fuse once they were down there and nothing, oh crap I don't know how to throw it. Boom, my cousin and I went flying in two directions killing us both. While my cousin was giving me hell I was laughing so hard. Was a funny moment.

Lol! ^^^

Last night, I was chopping down trees with my handy dandy chainsaw, whilst delivering a rendition of "I'm a lumberjack and im ok" as you do, when I felt a bite on my shoulder.. I turned around to see what was happening but forgot to take my finger off the trigger. I laughed so hard at the funny dance "zombie girl" did while I tried to harvest wood from her face... needless to say I did what any responsible lumberjack would do...kept my finger on the trigger, turned around, and finished the tree....

Not a particularly creative death.. but was hilarious the way it happened

I think I shall need to start a thread for hilarious deaths alright!:congratulatory:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol! ^^^

Last night, I was chopping down trees with my handy dandy chainsaw, whilst delivering a rendition of "I'm a lumberjack and im ok" as you do, when I felt a bite on my shoulder.. I turned around to see what was happening but forgot to take my finger off the trigger. I laughed so hard at the funny dance "zombie girl" did while I tried to harvest wood from her face... needless to say I did what any responsible lumberjack would do...kept my finger on the trigger, turned around, and finished the tree....

Not a particularly creative death.. but was hilarious the way it happened

I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wild flowers...

^^ I just gained a whole new level of respect for you! lol

I hope that respect is maintained by me not finishing that line haha

Also when Miguel and Clint had an issue I kept saying "People are wearing too many hats" in the tone of "People aren't wearing enough hats" but no one in the office got the reference =(

I hope that respect is maintained by me not finishing that line haha

Also when Miguel and Clint had an issue I kept saying "People are wearing too many hats" in the tone of "People aren't wearing enough hats" but no one in the office got the reference =(

tsk tsk.... what's wrong with them?

I like to lead them over a cave opening and let them fall and break their legs. Let them suffer down there.

Do they not dig out and seek revenge?

Would this be considered a humane way to remove zombies? lol

Brother and I were experimenting with game crashes, so we loaded up a creative world. We went to perishton, climes on top of the factory and tried to figure out what we could do to test the limits of the game. Then we had a "bright" idea.

We scrambled quickly, we wasted a few weeks away just surviving the hordes, on week 49 and the zombies turned up to the highest spawns, we prepared.

See in between weeks we made perishton a giant bomb. How? By spawning cars nose to nose up and down all roads and allies they would fit, up and down the wall's of buildings and rooftops. Entrances to buildings ( inside the buildings was has barrels ) all of it was linked together in what we consider to be the greatest game of dominos ever.

The horde came; we waited. We wanted as many zombies as possible. As we saw no more coming we ignited the bomb with a Rocket. 45 mins later; 4 crashes and a bunch of lag later the town was turned into a giant crater.

We died as well, but not from the giant explosion, but from a combination of laughter and debris falling on our faces.

Another unrelated time, I accidentally cut the arms off a Zombie. We thought it was funny and cute so we completely de-limbed him. A long trek to our base and a giant steel cage later we had a pet. Well the pet got lonely, so we trapped 3 more in the same cage.

We didn't know it at the time but our pets DO eventually die. (we even let them bite us to keep them fed.) Legolass, Ted and Jennifer all died of blood loss.

Ha awesome! Not the one I originally saw but I'm impressed a small pine can take down a zombie like that.... I need to try one of these for myself now!

this is a clip of a personal game, it happened a few days ago

Very early in a game I found a chainsaw... just grey but took it anyway.

later, in the night i was on the uppter floor of a house when a Zombie break into the house... I try to get it and fell to the lower floor, it was dark as hell and I changed to the chainsaw, mainly because i misclicked, the saw roared, a Zombie screamed and died, and I got as fast as I could up again. next day I came down and saw this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15651[/ATTACH]

251570_screenshots_20160503042708_1.thumb.jpg.8be532f99a518213ddfddd04ead9e5a1.jpg

Very early in a game I found a chainsaw... just grey but took it anyway.

later, in the night i was on the uppter floor of a house when a Zombie break into the house... I try to get it and fell to the lower floor, it was dark as hell and I changed to the chainsaw, mainly because i misclicked, the saw roared, a Zombie screamed and died, and I got as fast as I could up again. next day I came down and saw this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15651[/ATTACH]

I think mrs RobinsonZombie is trying to seduce you...

Archived