SMX - By Sirillion

Sirillion

An update for A162B7 is ready for testing for those willing to run experimental mode...

DOWNLOAD

The changes to the modded UI files were very small. Only a change to the waypoint system in the controls.xml file and a change to the ingame debug menu in windows.xml.

Other than that there were no changes.

Ohh ... I almost forgot. I've added the old SIRMOD UI as an optional download for those that preferred that version...enjoy!

First time using your mod, its working great on 16.2! thanks!

for some reason the guns are a little twitchy, is that normal? whether your just standing still with gun out or aiming down site it seems to jiggle a little.

Hi, glad to see you testing SMX, I hope you will like it.

SMX only handles the HUD, it changes nothing else. In regards to the guns I reckon that comes from being on the unstable experimental branch.

Hi, glad to see you testing SMX, I hope you will like it.

SMX only handles the HUD, it changes nothing else. In regards to the guns I reckon that comes from being on the unstable experimental branch.

the new update (Enhanced UI for 7DtD - Alpha 16.2 Build 7) work with 16.1 ?

and i need some help T_T gVcUbhvOQWa6Ao_G6UEfaA.jpeg

befor use this mod im use z-nation mod Link

i want use this SMX with

- Minibike Inventory expansion

- Max player level: 300

please any one can help me ? idk how to add or change it

--- new ---

im already try to manual edit valmod or simple ui

non of my editing working :( . i hope some one can help me

the new update (Enhanced UI for 7DtD - Alpha 16.2 Build 7) work with 16.1 ?

and i need some help T_T gVcUbhvOQWa6Ao_G6UEfaA.jpeg

befor use this mod im use z-nation mod Link

i want use this SMX with

- Minibike Inventory expansion

- Max player level: 300

please any one can help me ? idk how to add or change it

--- new ---

im already try to manual edit valmod or simple ui

non of my editing working :( . i hope some one can help me

I would advise you to use the 16.1 version found under optional downloads on nexusmods.

On the other issues. I cannot give support for code I do not know and I have little to no time to spend on this but I am sure someone else here will be able to help you.

as someone learning to mod myself how do you easily see what has changed? my server currently runs valmod but since he has real life issues keeping him from updating ive been doing it myself but the UI creates errors so im trying to se what changed so i can edit it myself

as someone learning to mod myself how do you easily see what has changed? my server currently runs valmod but since he has real life issues keeping him from updating ive been doing it myself but the UI creates errors so im trying to se what changed so i can edit it myself

You can use a program called Win Merge, to compare two files, and see what's different in them.

No, I don't think so. The mod was updated for 16.2 while in experimental and there were no changes, as far as I could tell between, experimental and stable.

You have issues with it?

I don't have a toolbelt and I can't hit escape. I can try reinstalling the mod again.

EDIT: I reinstalled it and all is well.

I tried reinstalling, it does not work on 16.2.

Sure you're using the latest version of SMX? I've installed this on my A16.2 dedi and my client as well as a MacOS client on my dedi both work. Are you also using MacOS? If so, you'll need to edit the xmls for SMX to use http references as opposed to file references, all the info is there in the xmls.

Sure you're using the latest version of SMX? I've installed this on my A16.2 dedi and my client as well as a MacOS client on my dedi both work. Are you also using MacOS? If so, you'll need to edit the xmls for SMX to use http references as opposed to file references, all the info is there in the xmls.

Nope, windows. yes, I'm using the latest version. It stop at "loading UI" indefinitely. Tried single player.

Nope, windows. yes, I'm using the latest version. It stop at "loading UI" indefinitely. Tried single player.

Odd. Must be something unique to your install/system. I just installed SMX locally and started an SP game, no problems. Maybe validate your A16.2 files via Steam Library, reinstall SMX and try again (linked below in case somehow you've got the wrong one). Also, open the console (F1 or F2) just after you start loading the game and see if any errors come up. Otherwise, I'm out of ideas.

Enhanced UI for 7DtD - Alpha 16.2 Build 7

I seem to be stuck on "Loading UI"... not 100% sure it's the mod though heh. I'll reinstall and try again.

ok, seems good in single player - just need to fix my dedi. I think I installed an old version by mistake... oops!

If your running valmod it does this. I had to edit the files to fix it for valmod. I did have one user have issues with the smxenhanced logo when you hit escape in game. Wouldn't load and he swore he had the icon, no one else had issue so I just removed it.

Anyone else running a dedi get this? Otherwise SMX seems to work fine.

SMX only modify the code for the UI, so I am having a hard time believing that it can affect animation or even buffs for that matter as it does not touch those files.

SMX is nothing more than a tweak of already existing and functioning systems, it does little more than adjust sizes, positions and colors.

As boa says, press F2, or whatever other key you've bound console to, and check the red line for what error that stops it from loading.

SMX only modify the code for the UI, so I am having a hard time believing that it can affect animation or even buffs for that matter as it does not touch those files.

SMX is nothing more than a tweak of already existing and functioning systems, it does little more than adjust sizes, positions and colors.

Indeed, a local game with default UI also has the drinking sets aflame issue, SMX is not the cause. ;)

Unless there's been some stealth update this whole "set aflame bug" is hilarious. The bug is entirely user based. It was in the patch notes that not all drinks were extinguishing all types of fires. They added an extinguish fire buff to all drinks that lasts 10 seconds and would extinguish fire. I've checked with all 7 people I bought the game for as well as my own copy and it's exactly that on all of ours. No damage from the buff and it works as it should.

As boa says, press F2, or whatever other key you've bound console to, and check the red line for what error that stops it from loading.

The OP says: "(DOWNLOAD) Build for 16b138 STABLE", so I was trying that version already in my PC (leading to crash). I download the latest link inside that download link (for 16.2), and now it works. The OP is misleading.

Archived