Rotating Bridge [SDX]

three08

SDX mods require that the client has the mods, because new assets are "added" to the game. That means that, if the client does not install the mods, they will not render the desired object. I think it does not throw an error but that's irrelevant since the player will not have the intended experience even if it doesn't throw any error. People wanting to provide SDX modded servers need to find a way to keep their players updated.

• 4 weeks later...

Having a problem that after a rotating brigde is taken down i cannot place anything in the 5x5x2 area. everything placed immediately collapses as if not supported. Even when I am place it on top of another block.

I don't think it''s telling the server that the surrounding blocks are free to place things after the bridge is destroyed. Anyone to clean that up so I can place blocks around the area again?

Having a problem that after a rotating brigde is taken down i cannot place anything in the 5x5x2 area. everything placed immediately collapses as if not supported. Even when I am place it on top of another block.

I don't think it''s telling the server that the surrounding blocks are free to place things after the bridge is destroyed. Anyone to clean that up so I can place blocks around the area again?

As far as I can tell this isn't related to the mod, I've tried to reproduce the issue with no luck. I have seen this issue on my (non SDX) server and the only solution we found was to destroy all the ground under the area all the way back to bedrock. There's a few threads in the bug reports with the same or similar issues.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived