True Survival

Spider

Player Resets-

qixxy

SandrasAnatomy

*All resets are done around 8AM EST. Please post your 17 number Steam ID with your request to have your player reset on The Official True Survival Server

ip : 172.96.166.18

port : 24565

password : spider

*Current players please make sure your files are current before logging in.

*First time players before logging into the Server for the first time please start up a SP game to insure you have the Mod installed properly

@Xamllew-

Random Gen is random gen. If you want more of a certain biome you should use the Map Previewer before starting a seed.

@Erik Louden-

Boars don't infect you but your wounds can if not tended to.

@wolverine576-

There is a small chance to get wires from wall blocks or found in loot

@Exxodous-

There is no "woodworking bench" that is from A15. Its just workbench and its made on the player just like vanilla.

Edited by Spider (see edit history)

Thanks Spider. One last question. I started getting a null reference error when I was looting. Now it seems like I cant go North of that location at all without it popping up. If I destroy the chests that I was opening might that resolve the error? I'm trying to locate my output log but not having a lot of success with that.

@wolverine576-

No that's TFP new random box thing. When you break one of those creates you get a random block like a toilet, cabinet, sham way box or some others. I like the new mechanic but I wish they didn't delete all the old creates from A15. Prefabers used those old labeled crates to put the correct loot in the correct POI's but to update all the old prefabs to A16 Magoli had to use the new creates in their place and just note its paint texture. So the loot creates still look correct but there is no more correlation to a specific loot group anymore. The only way to fix it would be to make new custom creates like the old ones and go manually replace every single one in every single POI. This is one of the reasons I argued to drop all pre A16 Prefabs from the combo pack and allow people to make new ones but that didnt happen so we got what we got.

@Exxodous-

I couldn't tell you without knowing the problem

This block, in the middle, has a circle thing with the bars on each side, its at a prefab power station, that block gives back mechanical parts, and forged iron using the screw driver

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1145628692

Is there a question in that post? You get different items from dissembling different blocks, this is a feature of the mod. Are you saying you don't think the block in question should drop those items?

Well, I really like this mod.....but with all the null reference exceptions it's not really playable.... Just got my second one as a wandering horde arrived. Of course with the console popping up repeatedly I died. Now a second very large section of my map is unable to be entered because of the error.

I used the launcher to install and haven't changed anything. What is causing these? And can I fix them?

This may be the same error. It seems to go north and east of the original location for a long long way. So far over 500 blocks west, not sure how far north.

If seeing my output log would help and someone can tell me where to find it I'd be glad to post it. I really don't want to give up on this mod.

Edited by Exxodous (see edit history)

@Erik Louden-

Boars don't infect you but your wounds can if not tended to.

@Spider

I had no medical issues, I got attacked by a boar and after I killed it, I had a gash, bio infection 1 and infected wound.

Also should you get gash, severe wound and bleeding out when the bandaged bite buff wears off?

Edited by Erik Louden (see edit history)

Twice now I've had the blistering skin buff. Both times I have tended the wound with aloe cream only to be hit with (wound & pain) debuff first time and (Gash, severe wound and bleeding out) the second.

That's just ridiculous. I'm gonna let the countdown time run down next time to see if the untended affect puts me in a better position.

The cream application incites worse condition. Surely it should produce pain as a debuff requiring just painkillers as a result? With maybe apply cream again at a second stage?

Yes I had tended to other sustained wounds, but none were due for renewal, or about to timer activate to a new stage.

Edited by obsidianmcbovril (see edit history)

@Exxodous-

I have a lot of other players and servers running the mod and no one is reporting crashes like you describe. With out a output log I really can not help you any.

@Erik Louden-

You do have to tend to a gash after you stop the bleeding from a boar goring you but it doesn't automatically do anything else. EVERYTHING that hits you will build upon your wounds. If you have a bandaged wound of any type and receive more damage from something that pushes your wound status to the next level then you will have a new wound. Each wound stage comes with its own issues like a gash, pain, broken leg and so on.

After you complete tending to a bite wound it adds to your wound stat when finished. So if you have a bruise then finish tending to a bite your wound will jump up to small wound because though you have stopped the Z-Virus you still have to tend to your wounds until they are completely healed.

The wound system is a ladder. You are pushed up the ladder by getting hurt and you go down the ladder by tending to the wounds with the first stage "Bruises" fading with time. Getting hurt at any time will push you back up the ladder.

@obsidianmcbovril-

Working as intended. If you get a nail in your foot and you pull the nail out does your body magically instantly heal? No. You would still need to tend to a wound...right? Like explained above, getting hurt adds to your wound stat. So if you had a "small wound" and got burnt then treated it with aloe you would then have a "wound". Most bad debuff wounds like burns and bites add to your wound stat either when tended to, when applied or when expired.

How is it ridiculous that when you catch your self on fire you have to put it out?(seems normal) Then after you douse the fire you have to treat the burn with aloe.(still normal)Then after some time you have to bandage it up and take some pain pills(still sounds pretty normal). This isnt a X-Man game and your not Wolverine so you dont instantly heal yourself.

If you successfully treat a burn wound it will increase you wound stat by one stage. If you do not treat your burn wound it will increase your wound stage by 3. So I wouldn't ignore a burn wound in the mod or real life.

P.S.

INCASE YOU DO NOT KNOW. THERE IS A VERY VERY OLD VANILLA GAME BUG THAT MAKES CONSUMING THINGS IN A CRAFTING MENU NOT WORK SOMETIMES. TFP KNOW OF IT . TO MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL THE CORRECT STATS AND BUFFS PLEASE CONSUME/USE EVERYTHING IN YOUR HAND ON YOUR TOOL BELT. NOT IN A CRAFTING MENU

@Exxodous-

I have a lot of other players and servers running the mod and no one is reporting crashes like you describe. With out a output log I really can not help you any.

@Erik Louden-

You do have to tend to a gash after you stop the bleeding from a boar goring you but it doesn't automatically do anything else. EVERYTHING that hits you will build upon your wounds. If you have a bandaged wound of any type and receive more damage from something that pushes your wound status to the next level then you will have a new wound. Each wound stage comes with its own issues like a gash, pain, broken leg and so on.

After you complete tending to a bite wound it adds to your wound stat when finished. So if you have a bruise then finish tending to a bite your wound will jump up to small wound because though you have stopped the Z-Virus you still have to tend to your wounds until they are completely healed.

The wound system is a ladder. You are pushed up the ladder by getting hurt and you go down the ladder by tending to the wounds with the first stage "Bruises" fading with time. Getting hurt at any time will push you back up the ladder.

@obsidianmcbovril-

Working as intended. If you get a nail in your foot and you pull the nail out does your body magically instantly heal? No. You would still need to tend to a wound...right? Like explained above, getting hurt adds to your wound stat. So if you had a "small wound" and got burnt then treated it with aloe you would then have a "wound". Most bad debuff wounds like burns and bites add to your wound stat either when tended to, when applied or when expired.

How is it ridiculous that when you catch your self on fire you have to put it out?(seems normal) Then after you douse the fire you have to treat the burn with aloe.(still normal)Then after some time you have to bandage it up and take some pain pills(still sounds pretty normal). This isnt a X-Man game and your not Wolverine so you dont instantly heal yourself.

If you successfully treat a burn wound it will increase you wound stat by one stage. If you do not treat your burn wound it will increase your wound stage by 3. So I wouldn't ignore a burn wound in the mod or real life.

P.S.

INCASE YOU DO NOT KNOW. THERE IS A VERY VERY OLD VANILLA GAME BUG THAT MAKES CONSUMING THINGS IN A CRAFTING MENU NOT WORK SOMETIMES. TFP KNOW OF IT . TO MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL THE CORRECT STATS AND BUFFS PLEASE CONSUME/USE EVERYTHING IN YOUR HAND ON YOUR TOOL BELT. NOT IN A CRAFTING MENU

The answer to Erik Louden would have sufficed. Not some condescending, patronising rant about non realism. I've been burnt. severely. It's not referred to as 'blistering skin'. A nail in the foot is nothing like a burn from a fire. Better add guaze bandages then for pure realism. Burns aren't covered in normal bandage. And if untended get infected. Not turn into some kind of Friday night drunken brawl requiring a trip to A&E.

We can continue argue, or maybe show each other some respect? I appreciate you may have to deal with idiots, but believe me; I am not one.

Good mod. Bad attitude.

"The answer to Erik Louden would have sufficed. Not some condescending, patronising rant about non realism."

Just mirroring the attitude you posted in

"I've been burnt. severely.It's not referred to as 'blistering skin'."

If you get a bad burn it blisters

A nail in the foot is nothing like a burn from a fire.

It was another example as understanding how a burn works seems to sliped by you

"Better add guaze bandages then for pure realism."

Thats what a bandage is

"Burns aren't covered in normal bandage."

Thats why you apply aloe first

"And if untended get infected."

If you dont tend to your wound from this it can eventually get infected

"Not turn into some kind of Friday night drunken brawl requiring a trip to A&E."

I have no idea what that sentence means

"We can continue argue, or maybe show each other some respect?"

I'm not arguing I'm explaining how a buff works that you asked about with an attitude

"I appreciate you may have to deal with idiots,"

Thank you

"but believe me; I am not one."

Thats just what an idiot would say ..... rofl...... just joking :smile-new:

"Good mod. Bad attitude."

I think the Mod has a bad attitude also because sometimes it can be a real B#@$h.

"The answer to Erik Louden would have sufficed. Not some condescending, patronising rant about non realism."

Just mirroring the attitude you posted in

"I've been burnt. severely.It's not referred to as 'blistering skin'."

If you get a bad burn it blisters

A nail in the foot is nothing like a burn from a fire.

It was another example as understanding how a burn works seems to sliped by you

"Better add guaze bandages then for pure realism."

Thats what a bandage is

"Burns aren't covered in normal bandage."

Thats why you apply aloe first

"And if untended get infected."

If you dont tend to your wound from this it can eventually get infected

"Not turn into some kind of Friday night drunken brawl requiring a trip to A&E."

I have no idea what that sentence means

"We can continue argue, or maybe show each other some respect?"

I'm not arguing I'm explaining how a buff works that you asked about with an attitude

"I appreciate you may have to deal with idiots,"

Thank you

"but believe me; I am not one."

Thats just what an idiot would say ..... rofl...... just joking :smile-new:

"Good mod. Bad attitude."

I think the Mod has a bad attitude also because sometimes it can be a real B#@$h.

Well handled.

Anyone remember when there were multiple reports of characters being reset? Yet it was all our fault; Bad install, instructions not followed etc.

Yet turned out to be the modded assembly.dll, which when rolled back miraculously cured everyone's issues?

No? Me either.

Anyone remember multiple reports of people getting injured when opening crates, even though they had no injuries at the time? But it was because we clearly had an untended wound, or were opening a rigged chest? Yet it turned out to be some timer reset fault by TFP, that got a small reference in a update with no mention of the people actually being right?

No? Me either.

You'll end up debugging your own mod at this rate. People need people. And you need feedback. It's up to you how you handle it.

Anyone remember multiple reports of people getting injured when opening crates, even though they had no injuries at the time? But it was because we clearly had an untended wound, or were opening a rigged chest? Yet it turned out to be some timer reset fault by TFP, that got a small reference in a update with no mention of the people actually being right?

What are you talking about here? No one has been able to reproduce that bug and as far as I know hasn't been fixed or confirmed. What timer reset reference are you talking about and in what patch was it listed?

I am a mirror. Speak to me as you wish to be spoke to. I have no problem talking sass if that's how you prefer to communicate but dont get upset when people respond to you in kind.

chill out guys xD

problem with text messages is we don't know how the sound tone of the people that write the text when they were saying what they write.

one might mean it as a joke or mild intention, but other might miss-interpret it as a harsh intention/word. xd

i encounter this a lot, so please remember that this kind of miss-communication do exist among us more frequently than we might realize xD