True Survival

Spider

Yes getting stuck drowning while out of the water is a vanilla bug. Only 2 ways to fix it. Jump back in the water and go under and come back out or die. Its from the game stuttering the exact second its supposed to be triggering a buff or action. Its the cause of many other bugs that are all because of it also.

If you cant replicate the bug then maybe a output log next time its happening. If there is an error it might tell me whats going on. Are you playing MP or SP? Local game or on a server?

Exploit

Hey friends, first of all, best mod out there.

I found a bug that can be exploited and would make every multiplayer server unfun to play if it goes viral, so i rather don't post it here how it works. But i have 680 million skill points to spend on day 1. How can i get to you to report details?

Hey Spider,

I haven't played in about a week and a half. Had done quite a lot of stuff and I've come back to log in as a fresh character except it didn't even give me any starter quests or the suit case.

I guess I'll have to be reset again if you could please do that for me?

waaaghhhh i want to play reset me pleaseeeee

So I would like to try this mod but my question is this. Can I have it installed and still be able to play my vanilla saved game? In other words are the files and saves stored separately so they do not overwrite each other? My wife and I play a multiplayer game on hosted by me, but I do not think she is ready to try this one yet.

Be gentle because I'm a complete beginner with installing a mod like this. :smile-new:

So I would like to try this mod but my question is this. Can I have it installed and still be able to play my vanilla saved game? In other words are the files and saves stored separately so they do not overwrite each other? My wife and I play a multiplayer game on hosted by me, but I do not think she is ready to try this one yet.

Be gentle because I'm a complete beginner with installing a mod like this. :smile-new:

As long as you save the game with a different name you will have no problem, and install from the Mod Launcher cloning the game and you will have the possibility to play the two, or more variants at the same time.

Thanks for clarifying what was causing this. The bug happened while I was playing on the official TS server.

My character is a fitness instructor which happen to have a perk that double the "hold your breath" underwater countdown. Not sure if this is related. Guess I'll have to... well, die to fix this. What is strange though is that I do not remember going in/underwater during that play session. At least not during the last 15 minutes.

Thanks for clarifying what was causing this. The bug happened while I was playing on the official TS server.

My character is a fitness instructor which happen to have a perk that double the "hold your breath" underwater countdown. Not sure if this is related. Guess I'll have to... well, die to fix this. What is strange though is that I do not remember going in/underwater during that play session. At least not during the last 15 minutes.

If you can find water, get in then out to try and eliminate the drowning buff.

Hey friends, first of all, best mod out there.

I found a bug that can be exploited and would make every multiplayer server unfun to play if it goes viral, so i rather don't post it here how it works. But i have 680 million skill points to spend on day 1. How can i get to you to report details?

Direct message Spider. The mod author here.

Scraping food into serving doesn't yield consistent result.

e.g 100 stack cereal = 75 grain servings yet 1 cereal by itself = 1 serving

50 fruits = 37 fruit servings yet 1 fruit = 1 fruit serving

100 oatmeal = 99 grain servings. always get one less, 5 stack yield 4, 10 stack yield 9

5 brain matters = 1 protein servings but 10 brain matter also = 1 protein serving

3 eggs = 1 protein serving but if scraping 6 egg, only 5 eggs are consumed and also yield 1 protein serving

100 oatmeal = 99 grain servings. always get one less, 5 stack yield 4, 10 stack yield 9

5 brain matters = 1 protein servings but 10 brain matter also = 1 protein serving

3 eggs = 1 protein serving but if scraping 6 egg, only 5 eggs are consumed and also yield 1 protein serving

This is known so scrap one at a time if you want full resource.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe it is intentional. Scrapping by hand means some loss in output, but when using a prep table you can maximize scrapping efficiency.

Having problems playing....... When I create a single player game, it gets stuck on 'creating player' and never continues. This is a fresh download of the game so the files should be good. Using the mod launcher, just can't get in game....... what's the fix?