True Survival

Spider

Update:

Should be save game safe

Added, Fixed or Replaced icons for - Broken I-Pad; Door Lock; Handlebar Schematic; Bike-N-A-Box; Hay fork; Concrete support; Rat on a stick; Shovel head mold; Both Gore blocks; Parts Auger Blade Diamond; Revolver parts; Sledge head

Added, Fixed or Changed descriptions on - Cloth Shoes; Vibrator; Cereal; Wild Beans; Biomass; Drying Rack, Door Knob; Wooden Javelin

Fixed movement collision on Phone both still working on hit box

Removed the ability to eat food servings

Fixed Infected Shot recipe

Fixed Tire scrap weight

Made most plants scrapable to plant fibers

Changed Cracked Ash Tray weight to make it not need more than one to scrap

Fixed Burnt Tree giving “wood”

Fixed Cement Forums can now be picked up

Fixed Auger, Chainsaw, Nailgun Books to unlock Perk instead of teach recipe

Removed Wild Bean Seeds from loot, this plant is only wild growing

Made Lockers, faucets and Metal store shelves now disassemble with Screwdriver

Lowered all Seed Crafting Times

Fixed Sleeping bag now drops and scraps to cloth

Fixed “CrossbowAction” Skill to correctly say “Crossbow Crafting”

Fixed Hay bales to drop and scrap to plant fibers

Increased amount of Scrap Rubber needed to make Melted Rubber

Lowered the amount of “dates” you get while cutting a Date Palm down

Fixed a lot of Buff Icons that were not showing up as they should

Fixed Sever Wound not to trigger while Infected Wound is active

Balanced Building Tools damage

Known items-

I still have to make all the Rebar frame recipes and blocks in all the shapes

Looking for a way to reproduce a bug that has been reported where opening a loot container triggers the “Rigged Chest” debuff. Causing an explosion sound breaking your leg and giving you a wound. If anyone has this happen and can reproduce it it would be very helpful.

*All resets are done around 8AM EST. Please post your 17 number Steam ID with your request to have your player reset on The Official True Survival Server

ip : 172.96.166.18

port : 24565

password : deadrat

*Current players please make sure your files are current before logging in.

*First time players before logging into the Server for the first time please start up a SP game to insure you have the Mod installed properly

Edited by Spider (see edit history)

I've got the same exact issue as Malphas from yesterday.

Server hangs at "Server is still initializing" forever. The Output_log is filled with;

"MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'EasyAntiCheat.Server.Hydra.EasyAntiCheatServer<ClientInfo>.HandleClientUpdates'."

I've tried remove and reinstalling the server files four times now, each time following the instructions in case I was botching something up.

My exact steps each time:

1. Run SteamCMD

* Login

* Set File Location

* Run "app_update 294420" to download the Server files.

2. Install the Mod files from the "True-Survival-A16-Server-master" archive.

3. Edit the "Serverconfig.xml" file to set the server options, making sure to set "<property name="EACEnabled" value="false"/> <!-- Enables/Disables EasyAntiCheat -->"

4. Run the server, either through the startdedicated batch file, or using the 7DaysServerManager.

5. Server shows up as Online, but won't get past initializing, trying to vain to find something I've repeatedly told it not to use.

thank you so much for all your hard work spider,, it is really appreciated.

just thought you should know.

question.

every time an update is posted,, is a new game required ?? playing single player ??

.. or rather.. when what part is edited,, is a restart needed.

cheers

Canadus

Edited by Canadus (see edit history)

@Canadus-

Sorry I usually make that the first thing listed. Ill update the post. But no you should not need a player wipe for this one.

@Lixy-

Not sure what to tell you. Is this a rented server or on your own machine? And I dont know what any of that stuff is in step one you listed.

Edited by Spider (see edit history)

Carrots only stack to 50.

Spider,

Carrots only stack to 50 while other veggies a lot more. Is this by design?

Also, when you plant them, there is no sprout to show that it is planted. It pops up after the initial cycle though. Just thought it might be helpful if there was something when you start out like the other plants.

Lokii

Edited by Lokii (see edit history)

Sorry for the trouble. I can't access those links at work, however, I do want to help you.

With True Survival A16.2 selected in the 7D2D Mod Launcher, click on the View Menu, then Log Files.

You will see two drop down boxes that contains a link for the Launcher log ( 7d2dlauncher.txt) and the game's log file (output_log.txt).

Click on Upload Log file for each of those, and let me know the links.

Here's a Visual Guide.

Same issue, but log file is not really helpful for launcher. What is helpful is when I kill the 7 Days to die exe process via task manager I get the following windows error: 7daystodie.exe - fatal Application Exit Unknown file version c:\<install directory>\managed\assembly-csharp.dll

I even downloaded the correct dll again from GitHub

Update: Yes there was a bad file version. Doh! Thought I had locked my steam download to 16.2 but in reality it had updated to 16.3

Edited by thhrash (see edit history)

Quick question regarding battery banks.

It states in journal that if they are powered externally the batteries will recharge themselves. How do you power externally? My batteries keep going flat and I have no idea how to rectify.

hi Bov,

we need to link a generator bank (which powered by gas) to the battery bank, then the battery will recharge. other option is to link a solar panel (which have infinite energy) to the battery bank. it will recharge the battery during daytime. not sure if there's a solar panel in this mod. in vanilla, there is.

Made Lockers, faucets and Metal store shelves now disassemble with Screwdriver

Balanced Building Tools damage

Great job on the Concrete Sledge balancing.. it feels perfect.

About the store shelves - storeShelving01 appears to be the block you edited to allow it to be harvested. Three other shelves 'extend' that initial shelf however do don't appear to inherit the ability to be harvested, so I investigated.

I found that if you manually put all the properties of the first shelf into the other 3 they are able to be harvested with the screwdriver.

So the code would be like this:

<block id="522" name="storeShelving01">
	<property name="DescriptionKey" value="furnitureGroupDesc" />
	<property name="Material" value="metal" />
	<property name="Shape" value="Ext3dModel" />
	<property name="Texture" value="293" />
	<property name="Mesh" value="models" />
	<property name="Model" value="Commercial/store_shelving01" param1="main_mesh" />
	<property name="EconomicValue" value="18" />
	<property class="RepairItems">
	<property name="forgedIron" value="3" />
	</property>
	<drop event="Harvest" name="scrapIron" count="10" />
	<drop event="Destroy" count="0" />
	<drop event="Harvest" name="scrapIron" count="5,15" tool_category="Disassemble" />
	<drop event="Destroy" name="scrapIron" count="1,5" tool_category="Disassemble" />
	<drop event="Fall" name="scrapMetalPile" count="1" prob="0.75" stick_chance="1" />
</block>
<block id="523" name="storeShelving01Double">
	<property name="Model" value="Commercial/store_shelving01_double" param1="main_mesh" />
	</property>
	<drop event="Harvest" name="scrapIron" count="5,15" tool_category="Disassemble" />
	<drop event="Destroy" name="scrapIron" count="1,5" tool_category="Disassemble" />
	<drop event="Fall" name="scrapMetalPile" count="1" prob="0.75" stick_chance="1" />
</block>
<block id="524" name="storeShelving01Top">
	<property name="Model" value="Commercial/store_shelving01_top" param1="main_mesh" />
	</property>
	<property name="StabilitySupport" value="false" />
</block>
<block id="525" name="storeShelving01TopDouble">
	<property name="Model" value="Commercial/store_shelving01_top_double" param1="main_mesh" />
	</property>
</block>

Hope that helps and I not sure why they don't properly extend the initial block. Perhaps it's because it was not a new save?

Anyhow, the changes I made allow all of them to be harvested even without having a new game/save.

This seems to be a re-occuring issue for some people. I do not believe it's the mod that is causing the problem, but the mod could be heavier than the system normally runs, so the problem occurs.

All I can advise you is to update your video drivers, and maybe your motherboard drivers as well.

sphereii

Thank you for giving me good advice!

I'll try.!!