True Survival

Spider

--------------------------------------Update-------------------------------------------

-Added No Repair Icon to show the item cant be repaired

-Added recipes to scavenge Old Gun for the parts needed for Crafted Gun

-Added recipes for all Crafted Gun parts and alt recipe for Crafted Gun Barrel using Short Iron Pipe

-Added recipes to scavenge Old Rifle for the some of the parts needed for Crafted Rifle

-Added recipes for all Crafted Rifle parts and alt recipe for Crafted Rifle Barrel using Short Steel Pipe

-Added recipe for Crafted Rifle Stock from Plank

-Removed the ability for Empty Jars to collect water

-Added recipe for Old Milk Jug from 10 Scrap Plastic

-Old Milk Jug can be used to collect OneGallonOfDirtyRiverWater

-Added recipe for 128 CleanOuncesOfWater from OneGallonOfDirtyRiverWater + Sand + Cloth w/pot on campfire

so far I am not able to play this mod smoothly co-op with a friend when I host a game myself. (Nor when he hosts it) 

I can play other mods like Darkness Falls or Vanilla without any problems on High Quality but this one even on low quality keeps getting me little lag moments. Every few seconds the game pauzes for halve a second and thenplays on, so little laggy. Framerate jumps from 30 to 60 to 90, then back to 30.. then 60...then 90...  and I am not doing anything at all, just still in the start screen with the first few minutes and standing still.  

I have not tried installing it up to our server yet. 

Edited by Fren (see edit history)

@Fren-

Not sure what to tell you, haven't had any performance issues experienced or reported this alpha. I think I'm on Medium settings with full textures and I get from 30-60 fps (pretty good for 7d2d). I don't think I have had the stutter issue this alpha thank god. I did just fix the only know error in the mod so maybe that was causing issues. 

2 hours ago, Spider said:

@Fren-

Not sure what to tell you, haven't had any performance issues experienced or reported this alpha. I think I'm on Medium settings with full textures and I get from 30-60 fps (pretty good for 7d2d). I don't think I have had the stutter issue this alpha thank god. I did just fix the only know error in the mod so maybe that was causing issues. 

Well i dont have it in Single Player so that's good. Will try it later in Multiplayer. 

Do you want input on stuff which is in my opinion not correct? Missing pictures/items or are those all familiar?

------------------------------------Update--------------------------------
-Added/Fixed more icons

@Fren-

Yes the mod is not finished. I do the artsy stuff last and descriptions and icons are artsy to me. "I get the car driving before I worry about the paint job". If you see something that needs doing to help the player understand what to do or whats going on please tell me and I will get to that first. Otherwise I am aware that items are missing icons and description and am getting them done as fast as I can. Your opinion, suggestions and bug finds are always welcome and needed.

Edited by Spider (see edit history)

@Braywen-

You probable have it, it didn't have a icon till my last update a few min ago so it would look like nothing was there unless you put you curser over it. If you cant find it just grab one out of cheat menu

@Fren-

The Quest with "Crafting" in the name are for the Crafting Skill system. You can look there to learn how many of a quality item you need to craft to be able to craft the next quality level. Also the Top quest is always your current Storyline Quest.

Edited by Spider (see edit history)

Hey Spider!

Just thought you should know, I love the mod! I was just wondering, though. Is there any way for me to disable the headshots only setting? That just doesn't work for my playstyle. Once again though, LOVE the mod, and can't wait for there to be a multiplayer version for me to add to my server!

What dont you like about it? I have been thinking limb dismemberment is a little to high at the start and could be lower so you could work toward it. I have been testing on a higher level too because i think the player is doing  like 15% to much dps at the beginning of the game.

Largely, it is because I've got bad aim, honestly! I agree with you on the dismemberment. Thank you for the reply! If there's any way for me to disable headshots only that you know of (just on my end, I am not asking you to change the mod), let me know!

-------------------------------Update------------------------------------

-Fixed a creature I missed that was giving errors

-Tweaked limb dismemberment to be 50% less at start

-Tweaked head damage on Z's 20% lower

On 5/27/2020 at 8:55 PM, Spider said:

-------------------------------------Update---------------------------------------------

-Removed "wood" from all recipes and loot

you use sticks and planks, right? as true material :) 

---------------------------------Update------------------------------------
-The Files needed to run a server are now included with the DL in the "ServerSetUpFiles" Folder

I am having issues getting the mod to run stable on a server and can not figure it out. Starts and runs fine but quickly the servers fps goes to "0". I have spent all day tryn to figure it out and haven't been able to so I'm putting the files out there so that maybe someone that knows server stuff more might be able to point out the problem for me so I can fix it.