Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Cernwn

Cernwn

@Spider You are probably aware of it already, but the block "torchWallHolder" you have commented out in the TrueSurvival\Config\blocks.xml is causing some custom POIs to error out and fail to load. I borrowed your work-around from the block just above it and the POIs load just fine, because it converts the torches to air:

<block name="torchWallHolder">
    <property name="Extends" value="air"/>
</block>

Good fix for people using 3rd party POIs such as CompoPack. Was there another new block I should have replaced these with instead?

Cernwn

Cernwn

@Spider You are probably aware of it already, but the block "wallTorchLight" you have commented out in the TrueSurvival\Config\blocks.xml is causing some custom POIs to error out and fail to load. I borrowed your work-around from the block just above it and the POIs load just fine, because it converts the torches to air:

</block>

Good fix for people using 3rd party POIs such as CompoPack. Was there another new block I should have replaced these with instead?

Cernwn

Cernwn

@Spider You are probably aware of it already, but the block "wallTorchLight" you have commented out in the TrueSurvival\Config\blocks.xml is causing some custom POIs to error out and fail to load. I borrowed your work-around from the block just above it and the POIs load just fine, because it converts the torches to air:

</block>

Good fix for people using 3rd party POIs such as CompoPack.

Cernwn

Cernwn

</block>