Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
konik

konik

Thanks for answer, Spider. 

It's not Storyline quest. I took this quest from the traider. It can be seen in the save picture of the attached files. This POI looks like a remade "" Favales Academy". 

When I asked about seeds I thinked that craft as vanilla :  5 harvest item=1 seed. In this case farming would be useless.

Now  I see : 1 harvest item=2 seeds. And using fertilizers and constantly planting and harvesting, you can increase the yield several times. 😀

I tried to upgrade Spike Trap Starter before. But  aimed the Stone Axe at the center, but it was necessary to at the base Trap. 

Cool mod. One feels that its features are thought out and have a logical interconnection. 👍

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2021.01.24 - 18.52.54.49.png

konik

konik

It's not Storyline quest. I took this quest from the traider. It can be seen in the save picture of the attached files. This POI looks like a remade "" Favales Academy". 

When I asked about seeds I thinked that craft as vanilla :  5 harvest item=1 seed. In this case farming would be useless.

Now  I see : 1 harvest item=2 seeds. And using fertilizers and constantly planting and harvesting, you can increase the yield several times. 😀

I tried to upgrade Spike Trap Starter before. But  aimed the Stone Axe at the center, but it was necessary to at the base Trap. 

Cool mod. One feels that its features are thought out and have a logical connection. 👍

konik

konik

When I asked about seeds I thinked that craft as vanilla : 1 seeds= 5 harvest item. In this case farming would be useless.

Now  I see : 1 seeds= 1 harvest item. And using fertilizers and constantly planting and harvesting, you can increase the yield several times. 😀

Cool mod. One feels that its features are thought out and have a logical connection. 👍

konik

konik

When I asked about seeds I thinked that craft as vanilla : 1 seeds= 5 harvest item. In this case farming would be useless.

Now  I see : 1 seeds= 1 harvest item. And using fertilizers and constantly planting and harvesting, you can increase the yield several times. 😀

konik

konik

Cool mod. One feels that its features are thought out and have a logical connection. 👍1612726225_7DaystoDieScreenshot2021_01.24-18_52_54_49.thumb.png.f4c66999b423e56ee4cc661a4aaa88dd.png