Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Spider

Spider

@konik-

-Wooden Bow Handle and Cams are found in loot

-Scrap Wire can be obtained with a Screwdriver not Ratchet or Wrench. It also has a chance to drop from walls

-Seeds are crafted on the Drying Rack

-Spike Trap Starter is not a trap it is the start of a trap. Please read its description, it must be upgraded with a Stoneaxe and Sticks

-Not sure what quest you mean. If you mean one of the Storyline quest the POI's are not displayed on the map. You must find them by exploring.

-"Transport located on the ground disappears after exiting and entering the game" Talk to TFP its a vanilla bug nothing I can do about it. Pick up your transportation before exiting

Spider

Spider

@konik-

-Scrap Wire can obtained with a Screwdriver not Ratchet or Wrench. It also has a chance to drop from walls

-Spike Trap Starter is not a trap it is the start of a trap. Please read its description, it must be upgraded with a Stoneaxe and Sticks

-Not sure what quest you mean. If you mean one of the Storyline quest the POI's are not displayed on the map. You must find them by exploring.

-"Transport located on the ground disappears after exiting and entering the game" Talk to TFP its a vanilla bug nothing I can do about it. Pick up your transportation before exiting

Spider

Spider

@konik-

-Scrap Wire can obtained with a Screwdriver not Ratchet or Wrench. It also has a chance to drop from walls

-Spike Trap Starter is not a trap it is the start of a trap. Please read its description, it must be upgraded with a Stoneaxe with Sticks