Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
konik

konik

Find Wooden Bow Shematic. But can't find description how craft Wooden Bow Handle and Wooden Bow Cams...

Scrap Wire can obtained with a Screwdriver? I find Ratchet and Wrench. But disassembling electrical appliancies don't find scrap wire.

How to harvest and not destroy seeds? May be there is a special tool?

Spike Trap Starter. Zombie don't get stuck in them. They pass there as if there is nothing.

How to start Quest for ''JZSZ_school_K6_01''? Quest not shown on the map and there isn't yellow pointer.

Transport located on the ground disappears after exiting and entering the game

konik

konik

Find Wooden Bow Shematic. But can't find description how craft Wooden Bow Handle and Wooden Bow Cams...

Scrap Wire can obtained with a Screwdriver? I find Ratchet and Wrench. But disassembling electrical appliancies don't find scrap wire.

Spike Trap Starter. Zombie don't get stuck in them. They pass there as if there is nothing.

How to start Quest for ''JZSZ_school_K6_01''? Quest not shown on the map and there isn't yellow pointer.

konik

konik

konik

konik

konik

konik

konik

konik

Scrap Wire can obtained with a screwdriver?

konik

konik