Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Spider

Spider

----------------------------------Update-------------------------------------

-Fixed resource drops from blocks(it was not working right you were not getting what you should have)*80%complete
-Fixed Crowbar to function correctly, When used on a non player craftable world blocks the Crowbar will pick up the block in one hit and not give any resources
-I think the Server Bug is fixed. I did not test Coop but the server runs smooth now. Please let me know if it fixes the issues.

Spider

Spider

-Fixed resource drops from blocks(it was not working right you were not getting what you should have)*80%complete
-Fixed Crowbar to function correctly, When used on a non player craftable world blocks the Crowbar will pick up the block in one hit and not give any resources
-I think the MP, Co op, Server Bug is fixed. I did not test Coop but the server runs smooth now. Please let me know if it fixes the issues.

Spider

Spider

-I think the MP, Co op, Server Bug is fixed. I did not test Coop but the server runs smooth now. Please let me know if it fixes the issues.

Spider

Spider