Sign in to follow this  
three08

3 input slots for forge

Hi, i want to use this mod, but when i download the XML files it gives me an error when i start up the game.

this is the error from the console: Modified file (server will go to the modded category): Data/config/xui.xml has invalid hash.

when i try and load up any world, new or existing, it will be stuck in the screen with ''loading UI'', while hearing ambient noises from that biome i would presumably spawn in.

I can't seem to get this to work. The extra slot for the forge doesn't show up, also putting in the new windowForgeOutput in "windows.xml" doesn't seem to be recognized as a thing when I point the forge workstation to it in xui, the output itself is gone. I've gone over the values multiple times and even compared it to vanilla and other modded windows.xml, but everything checks out. I'm not sure why it's not working. I don't get any errors being thrown so I can't post a log

Guest Nyteshade12134

Are there plans to update this mod for version Alpha 17 ?

Are there plans to update this mod for version Alpha 17 ?

No need. It works in a17.

Edit: manually inserting the code does anyway. The downloaded files won't.

Edited by SylenThunder (see edit history)

I made a modlet for an extra forge input slot on my Simple UI Modlets page

Of course you did. I really need to check that out. You are how I learned how to do this in the first place. I still have you notes in my old code. lol

Guest Nyteshade12134

Is it strictly xml codes? Any screen shots?

So I have a dedicated server, I would like to use this mod, Im new to adding mods for 7dtd, where exactly do I put this file? thanks for any help.

So I have a dedicated server, I would like to use this mod, Im new to adding mods for 7dtd, where exactly do I put this file? thanks for any help.

Put the folder from the downloaded file into the "Mods" folder of your 7 days to die game folder. If it doesn't have a folder called Mods then you will need to add it. For me its SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods