3 input slots for forge

three08

Hi, i want to use this mod, but when i download the XML files it gives me an error when i start up the game.

this is the error from the console: Modified file (server will go to the modded category): Data/config/xui.xml has invalid hash.

when i try and load up any world, new or existing, it will be stuck in the screen with ''loading UI'', while hearing ambient noises from that biome i would presumably spawn in.

• 3 months later...

I can't seem to get this to work. The extra slot for the forge doesn't show up, also putting in the new windowForgeOutput in "windows.xml" doesn't seem to be recognized as a thing when I point the forge workstation to it in xui, the output itself is gone. I've gone over the values multiple times and even compared it to vanilla and other modded windows.xml, but everything checks out. I'm not sure why it's not working. I don't get any errors being thrown so I can't post a log

• 3 months later...
So I have a dedicated server, I would like to use this mod, Im new to adding mods for 7dtd, where exactly do I put this file? thanks for any help.

Put the folder from the downloaded file into the "Mods" folder of your 7 days to die game folder. If it doesn't have a folder called Mods then you will need to add it. For me its SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived