Overhauls, Tweaks , Prefabs, Tools

DieTillDay7

*INFORMATION*

If you have a Overhaul, Tweak, or Prefab. Please send me a PM with the information. Also im still working on this list, so updates of this list will be added!

34drerr.png

Valmod Pack

War of the Walkers Mod (Outdated)

Die Till Day 7

Headbanger´s for Life (In Progress)

Deathwish

Master Mod (In Progress)

Experimental Recipes

SteelMod v5

Extended Mod

LathMod

Bad Company - Horde Mode

Citadel - Biohazard Unleashed

30u75md.png

Valmar's Mod Collection

SIRMOD

Backpack Expansion

Pack Rat's Wet Dream

Unofficial XML Fixes

h0tr0d's mods!

Blueberry Ice

Let Me Decorate

Fishing - DTD7 Version

The Fisherman's Mod

DTD7 - ADMIN TOOL

Land of the ICE

A13 Classic UI Mod

Poppy Plants

More lively zombie spawns

Better 7-day Hordes

Fireplace Embers

Security Glass

More useful beds and bedrolls

Shears (Weed Whacker)

Asphalt - Time to RUN!

miGUI

Gambling Machine

Citadel Economy, Corpse Disposal, Zombie Classes and Weapon Tweaking

Fruit of the BUILDER (Admin Tools)

Leave Me A Message After The ZOMBIE!

Thesis Mod A13.7

63y7m1.png

Medieval Blacksmith Shop

Compo-Pack for Random Gen

Sewer/Subway system for random gen cities.

The Navezhattan Project

The Walking Dead Prison

MEGA CITY (2000x2500)

Project Slaanhatten

Medieval Guard Tower

2u4h8yc.png

Sd2dx

Hal's Prefab Editor

Tool For High Res Map

Server Tools

Improvements for the dedicated server

M³ - Mod Maker and Manager

7DTD - MODDING - Tutorial

7DaysSaveManipulator library (7DSM.dll)

Loot Probability Viewer

* If anything is incorrect or you know a overhaul,tweak, or prefab not on the lists above. Please Private message me and we can fix or add them. If you want something added, make sure its A13 compatible or being worked on for A13. *

* Go ahead and post here if you want - description was a good idea, but cant keep it updated and i know people wanna say things here! *

1zfl9us.png

Version 3.3

ALPHA 13.6 COMPATIBLE

Game Styles

Single Player - I have changed how single player works. you will now get all classes and all chests from those professions

Community Player - You can choose 2 professions of your choice and can get 1 crate per profession. You will need to work with others to play in this style.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTENT

Fishing(8 Types of fish)

Melee Power Attack(Not with all weapons)

12 New Types of trees(including logs and lumber of its type)

11 Professions

Locked Recipes Based on Professions

Community Type Player and Single Player Type Settings

Admin Tools

Garbage(Turns into Plastic)

22 New Guns

13 new Bows or crosbows

579 Custom Icons

-Gonna save some time here-

New Ammo types(Arrows and Bolts included)

Military Quality Guns

Bows Have Parts

Electrical Traps

Acid wells under the ground

Different Types of Vegetables

Tons of New Food

Every Bullet has its own casing and Tip

Machines(Farmer,Dew Collector,Miner)

Animal Traps(Every Animal)

Alchemy Pot(Change Ore To Another Type)

Bamboo

Bionuke

Dyes

WorkStations

Warlock Zombie

Craftable Batteries

Kevlar(Armor Set)

New Armors

New Melee Weapons

Tungsten

Different Ways of crafting recipes

Survivor Notes(EXP Boost)

Research Papers/Books (This is how you learn recipes)

Lights Turn On

Propane Tanks

This is it for now.. i will add more soon.. Remember this is not everything in my mod - just some things!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD HERE

MEGA CITY

** Adds a mega city to your 0,0 hub also surrounding the hubs.

** Fills the city with each city block has a Poi/Prefab

** Adds a better variety and more pois in the wilderness/Rurals and in each biome

** Set biome spawning of prefabs as in some prefabs you will only find in the forest, some in wasteland

** Incorporates the Compo Pack into the pack.

** Ability to adjust size of city to own liking

** Slaans Sewer/subway system

** Easy to install

** Laz-Mans The Walking Dead Prison

- - - Updated - - -

BACK PACK EXPANSION

** Increases the size of the player inventory storage

** Easy to install

** Different DLLS provided to use

Let Me Decorate Mod

Summary:

I have balanced food / wellness using a formula, as well as I have made the fireaxe and the stone axe more balance for butchery since I feel that they were too strong which left almost no reason to be using a bone shiv or knife.

And if your not using any mod that changes the rwgmixer or prefabs you should check out my version as I feel that it improves random gen for towns and cities by quite a bit. This part of the mod is completely optional along with the added Food and Water bars to the hud.

You can craft all aesthetic blocks

You can craft the machete which is unlocked with the hunting knife book

Repairing tools / weapons once you reach lvl 100 for that particular skill will not degrade the item

You can unload all weapons including chainsaw and auger by holding R and selecting the cylinder

Rebalanced food and wellness using a tiered formula

Adds a dew collector for farming murky water to combat water loss.

Adds a chicken farm for collecting feathers

Adds fertilizer so you can use poop for something

Re-enabled gore blocks and added steal spike.

Adds omnigel so you can farm resources so you dont have to deal with finite resources and can always have a steady flow of resources if you cant or dont want to mine them.

And it adds all plant farming.

And it is always up to date with the Unofficial XMl Fixes and is built off of those files.

Headbangers for Life

!!!!Only for a12 atm!!!!

Adds:

2 Machine Guns: Lsat, MG42

5 Assault Rifles: ACW-R, SCAR-H, AK12, M4A1, G36c

4 new Pistols: Beretta, Desert Eagle, MK23, MP443

a Grenade Launcher and an Flame Thrower

17 new Melee Weapons: Machete, Katana, Laser Sword, Axe, Basebal Bat, Pan, Kitchen Knife............

Mines and Alarm Blocks

Holo or Red Dot Optic for the Vanilla Weapons

Trading System for: Stone, Iron, Wood, Water, Wheat, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Corn, Coffee, Meat, Gas, Minibike Shop, Weapon and Optic´s Shop

new Zd´s and animals

new Buffs........

1532280794_Banner-Deathwish-Wiki2.jpg.6aeb865c3c4961c8fc251478849794f6.jpg

--REQUIRES SDX--

LINK

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?26755-Deathwish

WIKI /// FAQ

MEDIA

[video=youtube_share;U38GgmGzVRk]

[video=youtube_share;5BtuZTjYlHU]

This mod aims to give a more hardcore experience by adding hundreds of new firearms, melee weapons and tools, together with realistic mechanics for handloading, chemistry, gunsmithing and crafting,in general. Though the main focus of the mod is to bring a realistic firearm approach, based on ballistic information of cartidges, guns' real rate of fire and other assorted dynamics, Deathwish also adds new zombies and bosses, because it's not fun to carry a .50 BMG Barrett or a .500 S&W revolver without a big, bad, mean braineater to shoot!

Coming from previous versions, the addition of workstations will be overhauledin Deathwish, adding new ones like tanning tubs and handload benches, and also categorizing them according to the amount of technology you have in it, ranging from poor, crude carpentry tables to fully automated personal factory-line metalworking stations.

Attachments are being worked on as well, where you'll be able to fully customize one of the ~120 firearms with different customizations, like optics, muzzle brakes, silencers/suppressors, inner pieces and why not, blings like golden tints.

Right now (15/01/16), Deathwish is on halt due to the SDX tool not being updated.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?35893-War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-V2-x-for-Alpha-13

Click the link for more info on my mod and the current Download Link.

War of the Walkers Mod Completely overhauls most aspects of the game. Tons of new Item and Blocks to play with, Including New Armor, Tools, Workstations (3 Currently, 2 more coming with V2.5), plus more. Check the Link for a full list of changes and additions.

*A proper Mod description will soon come, I am just not the greatest at making things look pretty. :tongue-new:

The Forgotten Few Mod

This mod takes progression and extends it by getting rid of most every book in the game. Instead you have to kill zombies and they have a chance to drop torn pages of books. You take the torn pages to your study desk workshop and assemble complete books when you have all the pages. You have to kill here to progress.

Many new zombie types and custom items and blocks. We have boss zombies that shoot fire and the spawning is cranked up to always keep you on your toes. All zombies can get gore and stinky stuff on you and make you stink, attracting other zombies. You will need to craft a sink and make soap to stay clean.

-Spotlights that burn on fuel and burn out after a certain amount of time.

-Radio workstation where you can call in specific air drops if you found all the fuses and electronic parts

- This Mod runs great with the prefab pack and works great on servers.

If you want a game that you can play and be on week 3 and still using a pistol, bow, or crossbow at the most cause you have not progressed enough then try this. It is hard and not for the meek and people who want it easy

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a server and I installed DieTillDay7's mod, but I suffer from lag or the screen freezing when I am in the interface and I attempt to do anything. Any ideas or suggestions? I really like the mod, but not the lag in the interface. It lags from 1-3 seconds whenever I click anything whether I'm in recipes or even just my inventory.

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a server and I installed DieTillDay7's mod, but I suffer from lag or the screen freezing when I am in the interface and I attempt to do anything. Any ideas or suggestions? I really like the mod, but not the lag in the interface. It lags from 1-3 seconds whenever I click anything whether I'm in recipes or even just my inventory.

This is a mod list thread if you have any issues with anyone's mod in particular you should post it on the mod thread itself, not a big deal but for future reference.

• 2 weeks later...

click on the star - and search when you wanna make something

• 1 month later...

Hi, two question, first where is gone the originial Thread from the modlistthread and why its gone?

And is anybody to work on a mod who bring the GUI-Interface before A13 with the craftingfield back and the rightclick-menu...?

I cant play the game since A13, its horroble for me to play A13 with this interface.

(A13 Classic UI Mod) are not realy the old Interface.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived