Dev Tracker

Deccypher

• 2 weeks later...
Fair enough |)

And Clare is the Pimp of the Year, as long as I see.

the pimps do what they love .. make games clare deals with the rampent hordes of people so yea until a pimp goes out of thier way to equal clare she will be pimp of the month every month :)

- - - Updated - - -

good news everyone the XML defaults have been updated to A16 experimental build 108 so all you modders out there can get clean fresh xmls whenever you want :) also included a zip file with them all in :)

http://7d2d.rocks/xml-defaults.php

Thanks for updating! :)

Build number is not 108 but 105 on my pc.

- - - Updated - - -

the pimps do what they love .. make games clare deals with the rampent hordes of people so yea until a pimp goes out of thier way to equal clare she will be pimp of the month every month :)

Yeah, she always does amazing work for this game.....!

i have big problem

Good madmole and work team I have a problem, I can not open the steam game, I managed to solve it running from the root folder and with administrator permission, I would like to know if you know anything about this problem and download the game 2 times clean and continue Same thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a member since 2014 but i rarely post especially cuz usually someone already have answered what i was about to ask, or already said what i was thinking of. But in this case i had to come to say what everyone has already said: Thank you man! Great job!

• 3 weeks later...

hi i have been busy last few weeks setting up my stream and website havent had much free time, will be updateing the xmls tonight to the most recent. and i think i may have the last couple of builds somewhere. to upload for thoes on older builds. also change the home page to highlight some of the best streamers for 7 days to die

http://7d2d.rocks/

I see Oz is missing from this tool. We might need an update :tickled_pink:

who is this a new staff member ?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a member since 2014 but i rarely post especially cuz usually someone already have answered what i was about to ask, or already said what i was thinking of. But in this case i had to come to say what everyone has already said: Thank you man! Great job!

np i do it for the comunity.. ill hopefully have more time again to keep it uptodate :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Weather your developing custom recipes, or making a mod sometimes its necessary to revert or at least check back with the default values of the games XML configs. every patch release I wipe one of my servers and will post the vanilla xml's here. please PM me on the forums if you want any other xml's posted Not listed here.."

:crushed: You're***

On a serious note, awesome idea to keep up with the devs and having the xml's available is nice touch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Roland unpinned this topic

Archived