Deccyhper -- on your XMLs, any chance you could add a zip of all the XMLs in one package? As the list of XMLs has pretty much doubled over the past couple major releases, would be a little easier to download a zip rather than each of files individually...

do people actually use the old ones, i leave them up there more for me to see how the game has evolved, If people actually are using the older ones, yes ill zip them , also just noticed the 14.5 xmls didn't auto upload, manually pushing them now. should be on in a few minutes.

do people actually use the old ones, i leave them up there more for me to see how the game has evolved, If people actually are using the older ones, yes ill zip them , also just noticed the 14.5 xmls didn't auto upload, manually pushing them now. should be on in a few minutes.

Great!

I sometimes get my flashes of inspiration at work where the proxy blocks downloading XML files. Since I can never remember to update my flash drive with the newest XML when a version comes out, I find myself forgetting by the time I get home. So being able to get the files in another manner to do some tinkering is a help.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Roland unpinned this topic