Dev Tracker

Deccypher

• 2 weeks later...
Site looks good. The menu javascript(?) for moddb and some others are linked to the page you are currently viewing.

EX: if on the index page the menu link for moddb shows 7dtd.rocks/index.php# at the bottom of the browser, and seems to do nothing when clicked.

Sorry if you already know, and thank you for your work.

sorry havent been checking this thread since they copied it to the news section im putting a few hours a week into testing the mods on vanillia settigns to varify they work at least to day 49 as stated theres a lot of mods and im not just going to throw them up and let you guys figure them out its going to include a tutorial on setting them up my own opinion on them and a detailed description on how it changes the game play but ill have to admit i ahve been engrossed with Barter town http://bartertown.7d2d.rocks i had some major updates with my personal game devlopment and i was attending the CES show so i havent put in as much time as i had originaly hoped to. ill probbly hide the link till its ready, the wiki, i canceled on a dev request and instead ill be linking to the gamepedia wiki to help bring attention to it and hopefully get some A13 edits in there, making recipies is so easy i dont think a recipie maker is needed now but its almost finished and will be up within the week havent the place holder link helps seo and helps propigate the sitelinks ( if you google 7d2d dev tracker you will gee mathis,roland mademole have made it into the site links all other links should be working also i know very rarly do people look at the home page but theres also a news section a pimp of the week and a screenshot of the week posted :)

Capture.JPG.4c9716801095783006aef2346c24080e.JPG

thnaks

Deccypher

I prefer mine, way better.

And I thought this would become more useful as a devtracker in 6months guess not.

personally I did to but you had a bad episode and shamed yourself quite a bit it was all the forums were discussing for a while, and then you turned your whole site into a rage against the pimps site, i put this tracker up so people could ahve a no drama place to track the devs( mm has the trigger to shut it down since day 1 and i wont change my metho so if i have an eposode the community wont have to suffer it) , yours was nice and it polled the full post i decided to go with a light weight version because we don't want to take ranking or traffic away from the pimps nor do we want to further overload them at time of high traffic. its a tracker not a news feed. they come see the devs have posted and go to the site. everyone wins. i added in other devs you didnt track on request and split them up in to seprate pages so they wernt all jumbled up together. and even added in the 2 main moderators, I added in the xml deafults for moders to have a place to get a fresh copy if they mess theirs up. and am working on new version of the recipie maker and a new toold the mod database.

its a dev tracker and it tracks devs, if you have suggestions to make it more "useful" feel free to discuss them, i always take community feedback well and try to adjust to make everyone happy.

Thanks

Deccypher

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer Deccypher's demeanor.

Thanks razor, Koolio had a nice site but let personal affront effect his relationship with the people, he forgot he did the tracker for the community not for the pimps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm too much of a forum whore to need the tracker per say, but I do enjoy reading Dec's take on spelling and grammar... plus, he's a hell of a nice guy. :)

Thanks guppy - maybe its a test to secrete undisclosed content , take each miss spelled word take the wrong letter to build up a url sting put 7d2d.rocks/ at the beginning of it and unlock glory untold.. or not who can say

• 2 weeks later...

With the 13.8 patch everytime I go to play 7 Days it kills my computer or crashes it I have a quad core 3.6 with 16gB ram and a GTX760 card it seems to be happening with a female profile on the Nazevgane map? perhaps I should change to a male profile or go back to a random gen map?

Say, just how many Dev Tracker threads are there? And which one should we use? :)

i HAVE NO IDEA I THIN KWHEN THEY MOVED IT TO THE NEW SECTION THEY COPIES IT AND NOT MOVED IT SO IT BECAME 2 , I TRY TO CATCH INFO ON THE NEW POSTS ON BOTH BUT WOULD BE NICE IF JUST ONE :)

i HAVE NO IDEA I THIN KWHEN THEY MOVED IT TO THE NEW SECTION THEY COPIES IT AND NOT MOVED IT SO IT BECAME 2 , I TRY TO CATCH INFO ON THE NEW POSTS ON BOTH BUT WOULD BE NICE IF JUST ONE :)

I can merge them into one. Where is best? Here in General or there in News and Announcements?

I'm sorry! Please put down the coat hanger, I promise never to put my dress on a metal one ever again!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can you please add Lead to the Dev posts in your Dev tracker? They are also a developer in the forums. Profile is below.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/member.php?5-Lead

I also had a question, is it possible to make the list of previous posts longer than it is? Or add an option to display more posts? I only check it every few days and sometimes the posts get buried if the dev posts a lot. It would be nice to be able to display like 50 or more if possible.

your inbox is full you need to clear some saved messages out beofre you can recive more mail :)

HI,

added LEAD in to the list of other trackers, it will take about 5-10 minuites for the scraper to pick up the new data and begin scraping him, they way the current scraper works only what the board considers recent get scraped, but i am working on an archive scraper that will be more permanent. and will also still be available when these boards go down. but im still a couple of weeks aways from launching that one.

Archived