Thanks, just use some simple caching with ttl if you dont do it already..

I expected just RSS for your cached data of MM posts with delay 1 hour max.. :)

Great tool - especially versioned XML defaults are killer! Thanks much.

Thanks it checks every few minuites ( so no point F5'ing) if no change it drops the request and wont pull the data caches it locally all other requests within that time span is read from the cache.

Glad you like the XML's there a recipie maker for A11 i un linked ti because I though A12 was going to be short build and with the craft changes didnt seam much point.. in hindsight I had plent of time to make it and have it help people. If you sill use the old bilds you can use the recipie maker here (7d2d.rocks/custom-recipe-maker.php ) ( but may want to let the traffic die down first.

Pleads and even big orange text didnt help , yall addictded to f5. :) Dev tracker server upgraded should be ok now. STILL NOT IMMUNE TO f5 ATTACKS THO

hey most of us are really excited about A13. i wanted to play 7 days since beginning of november. my friends refused play it since realise of A13 was close. i suspect the realise will occur at winter holidays. but it doesn't help if you guys only will tell that realise are coming "soon" and not setting any deadline.

Pleads and even big orange text didnt help , yall addictded to f5. :) Dev tracker server upgraded should be ok now. STILL NOT IMMUNE TO f5 ATTACKS THO

Well, I for one, can honestly I don't F5-DOS your tracker :-) The Steam DB page on the other hand.... lol.

hey most of us are really excited about A13. i wanted to play 7 days since beginning of november. my friends refused play it since realise of A13 was close. i suspect the realise will occur at winter holidays. but it doesn't help if you guys only will tell that realise are coming "soon" and not setting any deadline.

Nice first post :torn:

i get it im blowing up IRC now waiting impatiently, and dos f5'ing the steamdb hoping for news anyway i can get it , however please understand im a player like you who just so happens to run the devtracker im in no way affiliated with the pimps i do this for you guys ( and around release days at quite an expense) so remember that when you want to f5 attack the site :)

Question: Is it possible that accessing a thread via the dev tracker logs me out of my account on the forums? I seem to have to relog in every time I open a thread that way even if I logged in/posted in the last minutes.

it shouldn't, all communication with the tracker and the site is on the back end. your just viewing html from a saved cache file.

Zlaun its probbly because we changed server and you ahve the old server cached.

if your on a windows pc click start type cmd.exe in that program (with all browsers closed) type

ipconfig /flushdns

and that will force it to pick up the new server next time you conenct

Site looks good. The menu javascript(?) for moddb and some others are linked to the page you are currently viewing.

EX: if on the index page the menu link for moddb shows 7dtd.rocks/index.php# at the bottom of the browser, and seems to do nothing when clicked.

Sorry if you already know, and thank you for your work.

ok 13.2 manually added because I'm having problems pull them directly off my game server automatically. so sorry for the delay , thanks to everyone who have reported little problems with the new layout via IRC and PM I believe all are taken care off.

once the recipe maker the wiki and the moddb are live I will do a detailed pass to make sure its mobile friendly.

I don't like the changes to the dev tracker.

The names of the devs should be more easily accessible.

All the other things aren't things everybody needs and those who need it, probably don't use it as much as tracking the devs.

I agree.. And for some reason I cant even see the devs

names anywhere cause when I click on anything it just

reloads me back to the home page like its broken..

I agree.. And for some reason I cant even see the devs

names anywhere cause when I click on anything it just

reloads me back to the home page like its broken..

don't click on dev tracker, just a mouse over. And just a wild guess: that won't work on mobile phones and tablets.

• 2 weeks later...

Red your concerns with the new layout, adjusted it so the developer diary madmole and alloc are on the main bar with other trackers for the rest, left xml defaults on main bar as it get alot of traffic, other other links are under other tools its also working on my android, haven't got an iPhone to test on that, but if you have any problems on mobile let me know.

also new screenshot of the week and potw added :)

if you have any more problems/concerns let me know and if its possible and makes sense ill do it :)

Red your concerns with the new layout, adjusted it so the developer diary madmole and alloc are on the main bar with other trackers for the rest, left xml defaults on main bar as it get alot of traffic, other other links are under other tools its also working on my android, haven't got an iPhone to test on that, but if you have any problems on mobile let me know.

also new screenshot of the week and potw added :)

if you have any more problems/concerns let me know and if its possible and makes sense ill do it :)

thanks for the changes, it's much better and more convenient this way.

The links do work on an iPhone so no worries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Roland unpinned this topic