Server Tools

dmustanger

Would be nice if you'd find time to work on the tool.

It is a really nifty thing, but after switching our Server Manager to CBSM, it interferes with this regarding the home command. Even if your tools home is disabled, it will break the home command of CBSM.

And we would like to use at least the Ping Kicker function of your tool and the invalid stack message.

Thanks for listening :)

Hello,

hope one can help me here. Can also delete your bugged Zombie Mod ?. I have a strange zombie in the game. It has no legs, and floats in the air. It does not move. And I get these error messages constantly in the console Can your Mod difficult bugged zombie in the game Delete?

Error messages I get every second.

AvatarBuilder zombie_maleRagdoll transform leftLeg for human bone LeftLowerLeg not found

object reference not set to an instance of an object

PS: Sorry for my English I have my text translated by google.

Bye

Hello,

hope one can help me here. Can also delete your bugged Zombie Mod ?. I have a strange zombie in the game. It has no legs, and floats in the air. It does not move. And I get these error messages constantly in the console Can your Mod difficult bugged zombie in the game Delete?

Error messages I get every second.

AvatarBuilder zombie_maleRagdoll transform leftLeg for human bone LeftLowerLeg not found

object reference not set to an instance of an object

PS: Sorry for my English I have my text translated by google.

Bye

this is not from my mod. It dose not spawn zombies.

how do i use the invalideitemkicker ban? with bedrock or reinforced concrete?

In /saves/ServerTools/ServerToolsConfig.xml, set the InvalidItemKicker to True.

<Tool Name="InvalidItemKicker" Enable="True" Ban="True" />

This will generate /saves/ServerTools/InvalidItemKicker.xml with the default invalid items listed.

You can adjust the list as needed.

Edited by schwanz9000
forgot to quote (see edit history)

Hello,

I am using FrontRunnerTek Server Manager and now I have downloaded your mod because I like some of the features. Problem is now when I type in chat /gimme it says that gimme is disabled. And it is still enabled in server manager like before. Any way to avoid this?

Hello,

I am using FrontRunnerTek Server Manager and now I have downloaded your mod because I like some of the features. Problem is now when I type in chat /gimme it says that gimme is disabled. And it is still enabled in server manager like before. Any way to avoid this?

disable the gimme on the server manager and enable gimme in /saves/ServerTools/ServerToolsConfig.xml, set the Gimme to True.

It will generate /gamesavefolder/ServerTools/GimmeItems.xml with the default gimme items. Adjust the list as needed.

I've been following your topic for awhile now, I've yet to put on my servers as I'm waiting for a web interface that I can run from my own server but I must say, you've done a very good job thus far.

I just wanted to encourage you to keep up the great work and looking forward to what you come up with down the road.

I've been following your topic for awhile now, I've yet to put on my servers as I'm waiting for a web interface that I can run from my own server but I must say, you've done a very good job thus far.

I just wanted to encourage you to keep up the great work and looking forward to what you come up with down the road.

Thanks! I do have a very rough version of the web interface done. Dosnt do much at the moment other then show the current players online on a blank page. The web interface is probaly going to be the hardest part on the mod for me.

[...]This will generate /saves/ServerTools/InvalidItemKicker.xml with the default invalid items listed.

You can adjust the list as needed.

Hi, is it possible to set the quantity?

I have quite often glitchers on my server with impossible stacks (last seen a guy with 17 sniper rifles on 1 stack).

not at this time. it will only announce to the player if the stack is to large. May be able to add something so that it will kick/ban for certain items.

Could you code it so that an offending player is successively warned x amount of times at a configurable\preset interval, then kicked\banned if the invalid stack still exists?

I just put this on my two servers today and already loving the chat logger. One of the main reasons I added it was just for that purpose. However, I had to enabled /home through your tools because it was over riding CBSM which isn't a big issue. Once I got that working everybody was happy.

Now I've also enabled,

<Tool Name="SetHome" Enable="True" DelayBetweenSetHomeUses="15" />
       <Tool Name="AnnounceInvalidItemStack" Enable="True" />
       <Tool Name="ChatLogger" Enable="True" /> 

I have purposely abused the forge and campfire dupe and have duped over a stack of wood in the amount of 26,000+ but I get no warning. I looked in the server tools folder for some type of file to indicate that it's functioning and I see nothing other than the server tools configuration file and prasher. Could you elaborate on what I'm doing wrong?

Oh ok let me get one of our regulars to be a test dummy to see if they are warned before I enable the invaliditems and by that I'm assuming you mean;

<Tool Name="InvalidItemKicker" Enable="False" Ban="False" />

Of course changing it to True if that is what you mean.