A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

No. Though that would be simple to change I believe. Just change the recipe from this:

<recipe name="steelArrow" count="4" scrapable="False" craft_time="5" learn_exp_gain="40" craft_exp_gain="5" >

<ingredient name="steelArrowHead" count="1" grid="2, -2"/>

<ingredient name="stick" count="1" grid="1, -1"/>

<ingredient name="feather" count="1" grid="0, 0"/>

</recipe>

to this:

<recipe name="steelArrow" count="4" scrapable="True" craft_time="5" learn_exp_gain="40" craft_exp_gain="5" >

<ingredient name="steelArrowHead" count="1" grid="2, -2"/>

<ingredient name="stick" count="1" grid="1, -1"/>

<ingredient name="feather" count="1" grid="0, 0"/>

</recipe>

That SHOULD let you dismantle them like bullets. Though I can't say for sure as I've never tried it. I'll look into adding this in the A13 revision since its a good idea.

id suggest just having a recipe that turns arrows into the heads and discards the rest :) otherwise you get issues with the 1 vs 4 input to output ratios.

I know in LTmod in a11 you could get unlimited brass due to an exploit of this situation with one type of shotgun ammo.

id suggest just having a recipe that turns arrows into the heads and discards the rest :) otherwise you get issues with the 1 vs 4 input to output ratios.

I know in LTmod in a11 you could get unlimited brass due to an exploit of this situation with one type of shotgun ammo.

So they become "steal" arrows?

Vote h0tr0d 2016 -- I want you by my side

• 2 weeks later...

Valmar i play with your mod some about 2 weeks and i must say that jdizzy2010 have right. This mod dont have tons of new items but have great gameplay. Its simple to understand and not easy to play. Istems and class are balanced, and usefull. I made only two changes in this mod, i add recipies to crap knowledge books and schematics to survibol notes, and i add options to buy next class if somebody have lots od survivol notes. This is very good mod, and (most imoportant) very good guide (not all mods have this). I hope that in A13 i wil be can play in this mod :)

Sorry for my terrible english

I'm pleased to hear you've been enjoying yourself, Szynsz. Also delighted to hear you were able to tweak the mod to suit your tastes - I always like to encourage people to mod their games to match their play style.

As for A13 I can promise I will have my mod updated as quickly as I can. However some things may no longer be present in the mod and some things may also have changed. For example I'm doing away the Quality weapons and tools. I will be adding a few things or tweaking others, however. I hope to have custom icons ready for the build this time around - something I've been meaning to do for a while now but have never gotten around to it since I'm not very good at creating art. Fortunately I received some help form Jax and DieTillDay7 here on the forum in this regard which has made the process easier for me.

I'm also very pleased to hear you got use out of my guide. Though when A13 releases I may not have an updated guide right away. That will have to come later down the line - I consider getting the mod out and working to be more critical then making sure the guide is fully updated.

Thank you for your input, its always appreciated. Have fun.

It is possible, yes, but depends on a few factors. Firstly are you playing singleplayer? Second do you mind losing all your character data and essentially starting fresh again? You'd lose any learned recipes and level. The map would be the same though so any building progress should be fine.

If none of that is acceptable your only option is to pick another class by bringing up creative menu and grabbing the Class briefcase you want. Though then you would be getting two classes - the original one you selected and this one.

Let me know if either of these solutions work for you and if one of them does I will explain the steps required to do so.

there would be a way to do it 100% if valmar made all classes and items they make locked behind campfire or smithy and useing special forge or campfire tools like famers cooking pot - other then that you have to wipe your player save or add another class to your current player!

Updated to work with Alpha 13.

Quick list of new additions:

Custom Icons

Custom UI

New Superior Forge

Change: You now harvest plants with your bare hands (not holding something) and you can get lightbulbs from lights with your bare hands aswell.

Change: You can "dig up" your non-fully grown plants using a shovel and relocate them.

Change: You can use poop on planted seeds to fertilize them - if you do when the plant finishes growing it will produce more harvest.

I will update the original topic to reflect the changes hopefully tomorrow. At the time of writing this the site gives me a 404 whenever I try to make a new topic or edit a topic.

My bad, I should had been more precise. Its really just a quick heads up that mod now works with A13 (old files did not, obviously). I will hopefully be more specific about these little nuances and what-have-you once Im able to actually edit my post without getting 404 errors. Lol.

Sorry for the confusion. Please share any other issues you may have with the mod as you go on and, should I be able to, I will do my best to resolve the issue. A13 is new with all new bugs so its going to be a wild ride Im sure. Lol.

Archived