A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

@Valmar

So I started a new game and I'm on the morning of the 8th and again I can't access my forge, the cardboard box with my resources or the cement mixer.

Basically when I click on those items they do not open and all the hatches wouldn't open either. I had to break the hatches down one level with my pick for them to start working again.

I do know that the bug occurred right after I changed the time from 60 minutes to 120 minutes (it was working before that).

This happen to guy on my server also..but it was the forge..so he just made a new one

Get a SSD drive.

i have read alot of post about SSD drives on this game and their performance has increased by leaps in bounds

i mean to be brutally honest........you need to Upgrade your Potatoes

are you making fun off me? brand new computer with ssd offcourse 16gb gtx970 ddr5 4gb and you tell me to upgrade.....

are you making fun off me? brand new computer with ssd of course 16gb gtx970 ddr5 4gb and you tell me to upgrade.....

If i was making Fun of you..you would Know it

I would put Salt in your Wound and smile doing it.

it was suggestion to get a

SSD (Solid State Drive)

Intel I7 Quadcore 3.4ghz

24g ram DDr5

ATI radeon 6990 4g video card

Liquid cooled

I get about 110 FPS and after about 2-3 hours it drops to 60FPS

But i have Noticed that A Lot of People with GTX card have alot of problems with this game.

I run Intel CPU's and Asus (Republic of gamers) Motherboard and never see any problems..

The Recipe lag is real and it's Fun pimp problem

Oh and my PC is about 8 years old :)

If i was making Fun of you..you would Know it

I would put Salt in your Wound and smile doing it.

it was suggestion to get a

SSD (Solid State Drive)

Intel I7 Quadcore 3.4ghz

24g ram DDr5

ATI radeon 6990 4g video card

Liquid cooled

I get about 110 FPS and after about 2-3 hours it drops to 60FPS

But i have Noticed that A Lot of People with GTX card have alot of problems with this game.

I run Intel CPU's and Asus (Republic of gamers) Motherboard and never see any problems..

The Recipe lag is real and it's Fun pimp problem

Oh and my PC is about 8 years old :)

my computer went grazy with the mod when I run the game solo its as smooth as (pimp allows^^) it can be. Oh and fps its not all that counts.

Wierd....The Code seems to be fine....What slot does the Silencer go in?

It goes in SMG parts slot

But when I clicked on Silencer and clicked assemble, then selected SMG( Silenced) it disappeared instantly and instead of SMG parts slot it said Silencer slot. After I clicked cancel I didn't get the silencer back.

Hello Valmar

I have a small problem recently. I don't know if its the games fault or mods but recently I wanted to look for Minibike recipe and when I typed in minibike in the crafting search I got this. And every time I open my inventory it gives me this error and the top of UI got messed up.

20160506205525_1.jpg.bfb8402d312fc6899b5a8d3a1f5ecfc8.jpg

and

20160506205520_1.jpg.23e1811581d91bd6c23c5402406beef2.jpg

It goes in SMG parts slot

But when I clicked on Silencer and clicked assemble, then selected SMG( Silenced) it disappeared instantly and instead of SMG parts slot it said Silencer slot. After I clicked cancel I didn't get the silencer back.

Humm..strange it should work fine.

I resently Reassigned all the Silencer and Choke slots to their proper positions

chokes on Barrel and Silencers on barrels

this what Valmar has his set at

<recipe name="gunMP5Silenced" count="1" scrapable="True" craft_area="assembly">

<ingredient name="flashlight02" count="0"/>

<ingredient name="partsMP5_stock" count="1"/>

<ingredient name="partsMP5_receiver" count="1"/>

<ingredient name="partsMP5_barrel" count="1"/>

<ingredient name="gunSilencer" count="1" /> <<<<<<<Parts

</recipe>

Looks like it belongs in the Parts place also..could of been a Glitch of some sort

i know sometimes if you dont have all the pieces and you Shift click the part it will go to your tool belt...

it throws me off too

EDIT.......

OK i logged into my server with the same setup and It worked ok for Me

it went into the Parts slot like you siad.

I clicked the silencer and picked Silenced SMG and the silencer went in too the Parts slot.

i assembled the gun and then Disassembled it leaving the silencer in there and when i closed my inventory and reopened it the silencer was in my Bag

Hello Valmar

I have a small problem recently. I don't know if its the games fault or mods but recently I wanted to look for Minibike recipe and when I typed in minibike in the crafting search I got this. And every time I open my inventory it gives me this error and the top of UI got messed up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15015[/ATTACH]

and

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15016[/ATTACH]

When you did a search for the Minibike,Was it in your personal crafting inventory or was it on The Armory table or Workbench?

you using Overhaul Modpack or Expansion?

my computer went crazy with the mod when I run the game solo its as smooth as (pimp allows^^) it can be. Oh and fps its not all that counts.

Oh ok...I never play SP or solo games..i only play on Dedicated Multiplayer servers (mine)

only time i ever play solo is to test New Modded stuff i'm working on

like i siad before it could be the Famous GTX card Error that so many complain about it not working well with this game

Good morning Valmar.

ok so i had this Idea.my question for you is

Can these be used together

<property name="Material" value="xxxxxxx" />

<property name="Shape" value="Ext3dModel" />

<property name="Mesh" value="models" />

<property name="Model" value="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" />

and

<property name="Class" value="Workstation" />

<property class="Workstation">

<property name="Modules" value="output,input"/>

to create a Work station with a Model instead of a 6 sided box?

- - - Updated - - -

True,

only thing you really need in your Computer is the "Mods" folder with the Icons in it

if you Run a Dedicated server like we do Whitelion,then your Server will need the Files

I don't see why not.

Also, that isn't completely accurate. THe progressions.xml and localization files do not push properly so they are also needed.

@Valmar

So I started a new game and I'm on the morning of the 8th and again I can't access my forge, the cardboard box with my resources or the cement mixer.

Basically when I click on those items they do not open and all the hatches wouldn't open either. I had to break the hatches down one level with my pick for them to start working again.

I do know that the bug occurred right after I changed the time from 60 minutes to 120 minutes (it was working before that).

Very strange. You say it locked out right after changing the game time? Was it after 8 days last time too?

It almost sounds like the game is forgetting you own them so they stay "locked" and dont let you access them. If you play SP I'd recommend setting up a password on the chests or leave them unlocked to be safe. That doesn't explain the forge, though.

I've tried to replicate this problem but have never had any luck. Perhaps you can add me to steam and we can see if I can find the source of your problem?

Hey Valmar

I tried to assemble SMG silenced.

Clicked on Silencer, assemble and now its gone. It just disappeared.

I noticed that too. Build the silenced weapon starting with any other part (like the stock) instead of the silencer. I also noticed you have to manually drag and drop the silencer. If you assemble the weapon by clicking the silencer then you will get the bug you describe. Odd bug but nothing I can really do about it.

Hello Valmar

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15015[/ATTACH]

and

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15016[/ATTACH]

I'll just repeat Chud.

"When you did a search for the Minibike,Was it in your personal crafting inventory or was it on The Armory table or Workbench?

you using Overhaul Modpack or Expansion? "

BTW how to upload 1080p screenshots? Should I take screenshots with the in game screenshot button instead of the steam f12?

Personally I take screenshots with the in-game key (I think its f9) then I upload the photo to photobucket or tumblr. But there are many ways to share it, some probably easier than what I do. I'm just oldfashion.

I don't see why not.

Also, that isn't completely accurate. THe progressions.xml and localization files do not push properly so they are also needed.

Well i was thinking for the Oil Refinery

you could use the Gas pump instead.....Same idea you know

you could even make it produce gas also..in the same process as the Grain Alcohol and Oil cans :)

i am sure you'll beat me to it but that's my idea..i just need to figure out how it done correctly

Armory table and the Dye table could Use an Overhaul too..Might be something better we can change it too :)

Oh i almost forgot......How does the Point system work for the Perk tree?...How do we Give points or something ,like a incentive to completing quest or whatnot?

And is there a way around the Word Crunch on the Perk window?

Not the Description part or the title.

i'm talking about the bottom window

you know where it tells you info on the Perk

if you get a Weapon/tool or what not?

Very strange. You say it locked out right after changing the game time? Was it after 8 days last time too?

It almost sounds like the game is forgetting you own them so they stay "locked" and dont let you access them. If you play SP I'd recommend setting up a password on the chests or leave them unlocked to be safe. That doesn't explain the forge, though.

I've tried to replicate this problem but have never had any luck. Perhaps you can add me to steam and we can see if I can find the source of your problem?

Yes last time was 8 days as well.

It is strange because I change times to 120 during the day and 60 or less during the night but only on the morning of the 8th does it break. The only other thing I was doing during that time was building concrete walls to for my base (I'm on top of a shotgun messiah building)

I can add you to steam - I assume I search for Valmar?

Well i was thinking for the Oil Refinery

you could use the Gas pump instead.....Same idea you know

you could even make it produce gas also..in the same process as the Grain Alcohol and Oil cans :)

i am sure you'll beat me to it but that's my idea..i just need to figure out how it done correctly

Armory table and the Dye table could Use an Overhaul too..Might be something better we can change it too :)

Oh i almost forgot......How does the Point system work for the Perk tree?...How do we Give points or something ,like a incentive to completing quest or whatnot?

And is there a way around the Word Crunch on the Perk window?

Not the Description part or the title.

i'm talking about the bottom window

you know where it tells you info on the Perk

if you get a Weapon/tool or what not?

Good idea. I'll make note to look into that.

Not sure there is is any solution to the crunch, unfortunately.

Not entirely sure what you mean. Are you asking how does a quest give perks or skills?

Yes last time was 8 days as well.

It is strange because I change times to 120 during the day and 60 or less during the night but only on the morning of the 8th does it break. The only other thing I was doing during that time was building concrete walls to for my base (I'm on top of a shotgun messiah building)

I can add you to steam - I assume I search for Valmar?

There might be tons of Valmar's on steam. Here is my profile link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/silkyfedora

I don't see why not.

I noticed that too. Build the silenced weapon starting with any other part (like the stock) instead of the silencer. I also noticed you have to manually drag and drop the silencer. If you assemble the weapon by clicking the silencer then you will get the bug you describe. Odd bug but nothing I can really do about it.

I'll just repeat Chud.

"When you did a search for the Minibike,Was it in your personal crafting inventory or was it on The Armory table or Workbench?

you using Overhaul Modpack or Expansion? "

Personally I take screenshots with the in-game key (I think its f9) then I upload the photo to photobucket or tumblr. But there are many ways to share it, some probably easier than what I do. I'm just oldfashion.

I was crafting in my Inventory. I'm using Valmod Overhaul

This happen to guy on my server also..but it was the forge..so he just made a new one

Well i could but I have a ton of resources in the forge and I might lose it again.

Also it was not only the forge but the cement mixer and cardboard box were I stored almost everything.

I was crafting in my Inventory. I'm using Valmod Overhaul

Not sure what to tell you. I'm not able to replicate your problem on my end. Try redownloading and reinstalling the mod to make sure none of the files are corrupted or something weird like that.

Well i could but I have a ton of resources in the forge and I might lose it again.

Also it was not only the forge but the cement mixer and cardboard box were I stored almost everything.

Very much a mystery. Do they still give the "press e to open" prompt or does nothing happen when you look at them? what happens if you hold E?

Good idea. I'll make note to look into that.

Not sure there is is any solution to the crunch, unfortunately.

Not entirely sure what you mean. Are you asking how does a quest give perks or skills?

There might be tons of Valmar's on steam. Here is my profile link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/silkyfedora

YEah

Sweet deal.

If you end up Making it before me

could you shoot me the Xml?

I am still really new to this Moding and alot of what i do is "Process of elimination"

Im also working on my Bookless Perk system.(no books to loot)

Thats why i was asking about "points"

Points- Exp:

I gain a Character lvl..i get awarded Points to use on my Perk tree

What i mean by the "Word Crunch" would be

Exp: When you click on Archery it tells you what you can learn at a certain level in the box on the Bottom.

If you put too much in there it dont all show up.

recipe wooden bow

recipe Crossbow

recipe Iron Bow

recipe Iron Crossbow

(anything after this wont show up)

I will take a Screenshot if you want me too to better explain what i mean...just let me know

Sending you a friend invite on Steam (hope you dont mind)

Very much a mystery. Do they still give the "press e to open" prompt or does nothing happen when you look at them? what happens if you hold E?

"press e to open" prompt shows for everything but the cardboard box which shows nothing. If I press and hold E over the broken forge and cement mixer I see a campfire symbol.

I invited you on steam.

Hey val small question... how do you remove the zombie loot bags, in all honesty I don't like this feature and of course I've lost a few of them cause several zeds decided to die in mid air which when the bag spawns it drops to the ground and then goes POOF.

Hey val small question... how do you remove the zombie loot bags, in all honesty I don't like this feature and of course I've lost a few of them cause several zeds decided to die in mid air which when the bag spawns it drops to the ground and then goes POOF.

I think:

Go into \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Config

1: Rename "entityclasses.xml" to "entityclasses.bak"

2: Rname "entityclasses - No Bags.xml" to "entityclasses.xml"

I think:

Go into \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Config

1: Rename "entityclasses.xml" to "entityclasses.bak"

2: Rname "entityclasses - No Bags.xml" to "entityclasses.xml"

Ah thanks, guess that's a derpy moment I had. Didn't realize that was there lol

Archived