A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

Valmar could you tell me if you've edited ALL the .xml files that you have in your pack for instance the biome.xml? Is that edited or can I use my own version? I'd rather not over write my stuff with vanilla files if possible so if any of your files are vanilla can you let me know.

Do you have a change file that tells which changes you've made to each xml? I'm mostly interested in the RWG and the Biome files.

Oh and I'd LOVE a glass block!

<block id="1787" name="ToughGlass">

<property name="CustomIcon" value="glassShower" />

<property name="Extends" value="glassShower" />

<property name="MaxDamage" value="1000" />

</block>

<block id="1788" name="ToughGlass2">

<property name="Extends" value="glassIndustrial" />

<property name="CustomIcon" value="glassIndustrial" />

<property name="Mesh" value="transparent" />

</block>

Incase you don't want to wait for the update, those should work. Obviously will need to add a recipe for them if you want them craftable. MaxDamage might need to be increased since so much in the game has such high multipliers against glass.

@Tahoenvy

I'd recommend using Notepad++'s Compare plugin to see any changes or differences in xml files. Other than that I can say I do make edits to the biomes.xml. However it is nothing so important that you would miss the changes if it wasn't there. Mainly I add back "cave" ore (caves spawn more ore vs the ore rate of "random gen" digging) and add new loot containers to spawn in various locations. You'd be missing out a bit by not having oil refiners, mining stations, dead miners or suspicious stumps. But the game would still play without errors.

I make no changes to the rwgmixer - or at least none intentional. It should be completely vanilla and you're welcome to change it if you wish to add a prefab or the compo pack.

A change file for my mod would be... huge. Its arrogant, perhaps, to say, but it really would be. There are too many changes and it would take me all day to realistically list them all. Perhaps longer.If you wish to see the changes it would again be easier, for both of us, for you to use the compare plugin for notepad++ or some other compare tool which will highlight all the changes in code.

<block id="1787" name="ToughGlass">

<property name="CustomIcon" value="glassShower" />

<property name="Extends" value="glassShower" />

</block>

<block id="1788" name="ToughGlass2">

<property name="Extends" value="glassIndustrial" />

<property name="CustomIcon" value="glassIndustrial" />

<property name="Mesh" value="transparent" />

</block>

Incase you don't want to wait for the update, those should work. Obviously will need to add a recipe for them if you want them craftable. MaxDamage might need to be increased since so much in the game has such high multipliers against glass.

@Tahoenvy

I'd recommend using Notepad++'s Compare plugin to see any changes or differences in xml files. Other than that I can say I do make edits to the biomes.xml. However it is nothing so important that you would miss the changes if it wasn't there. Mainly I add back "cave" ore (caves spawn more ore vs the ore rate of "random gen" digging) and add new loot containers to spawn in various locations. You'd be missing out a bit by not having oil refiners, mining stations, dead miners or suspicious stumps. But the game would still play without errors.

I make no changes to the rwgmixer - or at least none intentional. It should be completely vanilla and you're welcome to change it if you wish to add a prefab or the compo pack.

A change file for my mod would be... huge. Its arrogant, perhaps, to say, but it really would be. There are too many changes and it would take me all day to realistically list them all. Perhaps longer.If you wish to see the changes it would again be easier, for both of us, for you to use the compare plugin for notepad++ or some other compare tool which will highlight all the changes in code.

I understand completely about the change file, I wasn't sure if you already had one. Thank you so much for what you told me so far, that's very helpful! The only problem with using Notepad++ Change is that I am using Magoli's RWG the I have also edited so there are a LOT of changes lol

I intend to install your mod this weekend, maybe sooner. I LOVE your work, the little icons you've created were amazing. when I first looted a Redbull I laughed out loud and told everyone in Team speak, hahahah

Suggestion on next new zombie. Id like to add in a construction worker, where they drop a higher % for of say CALIPERS, and tools lol

Already there in the form of the snow zombie. He has the chance of dropping worker, lumberjack or hunter loot. Calipers are part of the worker loot. Farm some snow zombies. Dead miners in caves also have a chance to drop them.

@Tahoenvy

Well, as I said, I dont touch the rwgmixer.xml. My mod includes a copy of the vanilla one though so be sure to backup yours. My mod includes all the xml files, including those I do not modify.

Sticky spikes you say?! Nice idea.

How about if you combine a logspike with glue you get an adhesive spike? You wouldn't be able to upgrade its damage, though.

Sounds good though. I'll make a note of it.

That would be awesome!!!

I remember reading awhile back "TFP's" had to remove the "Z's" gore-blocks because of some problem but the trade off for that would be reduced damage from defensive pointy objects. The problem I'm seeing with this trade off is no damage or blood trails on any wood spikes or wooden log spikes that lead up to the battered base wall.

That's why I asked about making them sticky enough to hold them to receive the damage instead of gliding over them and receiving no damage at all.

The only questions that come to mind are, would this be a permanent application or re-apply after use, would using a wooden frame on them hinder my ability to walk over them as well?

Permanent - it'll be on there until the trap is destroyed.

Shouldn't effect walk over a frame above them as you wouldn't be touching it. It works off the same principle as the little barbwire traps. I assume you can walk over them fine if you have a frame between you and them, right?

A few more suggestions valmod. The change to supply crates is perfect. Along the same line i'd suggest similar changes to working stuff and shotgun crates.

Working stiff crates can have the following as an example. Cobblestone, ores, cement, cement mix, lead, brass door knobs, etc

Shotgun crates can have - Armor, ammo, gunpowder crowssbows, bows, arrows, bolts, etc.

Also how about steel bars that are stronger then iron?

I could perhaps give the working stiffs crate a little attention. Though I'm not sure its worth touching due to balance issues. Could easily botch that up. Though I can see some specific groups here.

1. Tools

2. Resources

3. Books

Essentially, thats already what it is. The only additional things would be ores and what have you. Is it worth it? What do others think, should I adjust the stiff loot some/

Shotgun crates already can drop some pretty good stuff in general. But I can see why ammo and powder could be good and fit the theme. Less random clothes you can find in any old dresser, more good stuff. Balance may again be the issue. Still, I'll keep it in mind.

Steel Bars are... tricky. The iron bars are actually a "3dmodel" and not a "real" block. I can't give it a new texture. So it would look the same. That kinda kills the mood for me, personally.

Just use a different model, like railings.. give it the same properties( like u can shoot thru)..i know the way the game is now, u have to be creative

this could work

also

We are working on a Idea for Explosive ammo.We tried using the Rocket launcher setup but it was to much damage....Still digging on a Idea

if you have any let us know.

I am also Adding the Old Barbed Wire back in my Server to buy on zcoin store for now..i really like that stuff

@Imhotep856

I could probably use one of the railing, sure. I'll make a note of it.

@Chud

Funny you mention that since I plan on adding explosive ammo now that I've found the ancient post that had the information I needed. However it may not be what you're after.

To have ammo actually explode when fired the gun will have to be a launcher. It sounds like you've gotten that much settled. You could probably lower the damage it deals via adjust the damage of the explosion in the rocket (or whatever you use as the ammo) itself.

My version, however, will be purely for flashy looks. I will make an ammo that applies a buff that triggers an "explosion" particle effect. This is to give the illusion of firing explosive bullets. The downside is that it will only work when you actually hit an entity - not blocks, since its a buff.

Still you want to see an example of the buff that I would use to get this effect, here:

<buff id="explosiveammo" stack="reset" actions="attach(prefabs/prefabexplosion1, @impact)"/>

If you go that direction you could Just make a New ammo for 7.62 bolt rifle only

Make the damage really high.im sure with increased damage they would explode.

What you really need is a New Ammo for Sniper rifle 5.56

Bolt rifle needs its damage turned up and a explosion round added

Desert eagle and 50 call ammo to go with it

Spent years in the service (1st AD)

There is infact a 50 cal SNiper yes....

BUt that sniper model is a M-4 Carbine

There is (Fact) a 7mm Bolt action rifle We used as a sniper rifle)

Rifle is perfect.I like the M1 Garand feel (good job)

A thompson would be cool :)

you could do this

make 7mm ammo for Bolt action rifle/Rifle

Sniper ammo i would change it to 5.56 (i would do this)

New gun Desert Eagle 50 cal

i call it the "show stopper"

(which is bigger than 44 Mag)

and make the Iron crossbow a Repeater crossbow

make it hold 10 rounds (make it worth building)

this gives us 5.56 for sniper

7mm for Bolt action

50 cal ammo and Desert eagle

Iron crossbow repeater

In the end there would be 3 guns and a crossbow...this makes it worth while to build better guns for those Ferels and Fattys

adding a Silencer would make damage smaller for any of those guns

but the scope is a good idea for a damage Multiplier for Sniper and Bolt rifle

If you go that direction you could Just make a New ammo for 7.62 bolt rifle only

Make the damage really high.im sure with increased damage they would explode.

What you really need is a New Ammo for Sniper rifle 5.56

Bolt rifle needs its damage turned up and a explosion round added

Desert eagle and 50 call ammo to go with it

Spent years in the service (1st AD)

There is infact a 50 cal SNiper yes....

BUt that sniper model is a M-4 Carbine

There is (Fact) a 7mm Bolt action rifle We used as a sniper rifle)

Rifle is perfect.I like the M1 Garand feel (good job)

A thompson would be cool :)

you could do this

make 7mm ammo for Bolt action rifle/Rifle

Sniper ammo i would change it to 5.56 (i would do this)

New gun Desert Eagle 50 cal

i call it the "show stopper"

(which is bigger than 44 Mag)

and make the Iron crossbow a Repeater crossbow

make it hold 10 rounds (make it worth building)

this gives us 5.56 for sniper

7mm for Bolt action

50 cal ammo and Desert eagle

Iron crossbow repeater

In the end there would be 3 guns and a crossbow...this makes it worth while to build better guns for those Ferels and Fattys

adding a Silencer would make damage smaller for any of those guns

but the scope is a good idea for a damage Multiplier for Sniper and Bolt rifle

44 mag and 5.56 sniper should be the same damage across the board

only difference is "Range"

We shouldnt be making ammo in our inventories also....it should be done on a Ammo press table

44 mag and 5.56 sniper should be the same damage across the board

only difference is "Range"

We shouldnt be making ammo in our inventories also....it should be done on a Ammo press table

I actually had an idea for cool realism which i think would work great in your mod is to have ammo craftable via inventory but have it take a long time per bullet, versus crafting it faster from a specialized workbench.

For many recipes it would make sense to allow people to craft them in their inventory, but to be faster via the specialized tool making workbenches very useful items. This would obviously need to be balanced and perhaps calipers would need to be used in the construction of this ammo workbench, or similarly rare items like an ammo press kit to make them, but would add another level of strategy.

Once again I toss out a lot of idea's Valmar. None are ever meant in any way to complain or make judgements about your mod, i think its fantastic. Just want to make sure the stuff I post isn't seen in that light. I've learned a lot from your mod, your posts and others here, and its exciting to imagine all the mods we will have when we get official modding tools and the work you all do isn't wiped every patch lol.

I'll be upfront and blunt. I've practically zero interest in guns, in general. Which is why I have at least tried to avoid going overboard with them. Adding new calibers would only complicate things for me. It took me a long time just be able to remember what type I needed for the pistol. "Why isn't the 10mm working, I thought this took the little bullets?"

Yes, I'm an idiot. I know. I don't know about guns. I try not to touch on them too much because of that. Though I will admit I've been considering making a new pistol just to make use of the overlooked 10mm - does anyone ever use the smg?

I've also humored the idea of a repeater crossbow, perhaps one that has a scope. It'd be a loot-only item. I'm not 100% percent sure it'd be repairable or not though, with how the system works in A13. I'll have to look in on it.

On the subject of a ammo bench this is actually something I do plan on adding eventually. It will not only be able to craft the ammo but also convert ammo. Have a bunch of 10mm bullets and want 9mm? Convert them over. I'm not terribly sure how I want to go about doing it just yet, however. I will perhaps add them to the Armory with a new ammo-crafting tool. The armory will eventually be required for all melee weapons, anyway. But thats more down the line. I rather not work too much on adding new stuff atm until A14 releases. A14's changes are... well, to be frank, pretty damn huge. Things "casual" players will take for granted but us modders will surely need to take notice of.

Getting my mod compatible with A14 already looks to be a very daunting task. It will probably take me longer to do it then its taken me to update to any other version of the game. So for that reason I'm really trying not to add too much to my mod currently, though I certainly have been building a long "to-do" list. When A14 releases I will then see what can be done.

Also, as a side note, to remove any possible concern, I do not take any of your suggestions, criticisms or thoughts in any negative way. While its true I'm not as passionate about guns as some please do not take that as me completely dismissing your ideas or suggestions. I do appreciate the feedback and I do listen to it. I'm just being upfront about where I stand on that particular issue. Hell, I've even considered renaming all the ammo generic stuff like "Pistol Ammo, Assault Ammo, Rifle Ammo" just to make it easier for me, as a player, to keep track of it all. That should tell you something, lol. The only thing that's stopped me from really looking into that is that I know how against such a change many players would be. :05.18-flustered:

Permanent - it'll be on there until the trap is destroyed.

Shouldn't effect walk over a frame above them as you wouldn't be touching it. It works off the same principle as the little barbwire traps. I assume you can walk over them fine if you have a frame between you and them, right?

Heh,

To be honest, I don't know, my real time brain tells me I'd be transferring my weight through the frame thus setting off the trap or land mine. So In those regards I am a little hesitant to see what would happen. I like to play each game I create with just one life, it doesn't feel the same when playing it as a clone. I only take those chances as a last ditch effort when my back is against the wall and my death is immanent.

Whereas in the case of a sticky log spike I was wondering if the wooden frame would become glued to it permanently thus preventing me with a means to traverse my base defenses for repair jobs, scavenging and emergency escape routes?

It won't actually be "glue" in that sense. It just has a "movement factor" reduction applied to block to make you walk slower if you're touching it. The glue is to just an illusion to pull off the adhesive effect. It won't make it actually "sticky".

I'll be upfront and blunt. I've practically zero interest in guns, in general. Which is why I have at least tried to avoid going overboard with them. Adding new calibers would only complicate things for me. It took me a long time just be able to remember what type I needed for the pistol. "Why isn't the 10mm working, I thought this took the little bullets?"

Yes, I'm an idiot. I know. I don't know about guns. I try not to touch on them too much because of that. Though I will admit I've been considering making a new pistol just to make use of the overlooked 10mm - does anyone ever use the smg?

I've also humored the idea of a repeater crossbow, perhaps one that has a scope. It'd be a loot-only item. I'm not 100% percent sure it'd be repairable or not though, with how the system works in A13. I'll have to look in on it.

On the subject of a ammo bench this is actually something I do plan on adding eventually. It will not only be able to craft the ammo but also convert ammo. Have a bunch of 10mm bullets and want 9mm? Convert them over. I'm not terribly sure how I want to go about doing it just yet, however. I will perhaps add them to the Armory with a new ammo-crafting tool. The armory will eventually be required for all melee weapons, anyway. But thats more down the line. I rather not work too much on adding new stuff atm until A14 releases. A14's changes are... well, to be frank, pretty damn huge. Things "casual" players will take for granted but us modders will surely need to take notice of.

Getting my mod compatible with A14 already looks to be a very daunting task. It will probably take me longer to do it then its taken me to update to any other version of the game. So for that reason I'm really trying not to add too much to my mod currently, though I certainly have been building a long "to-do" list. When A14 releases I will then see what can be done.

Also, as a side note, to remove any possible concern, I do not take any of your suggestions, criticisms or thoughts in any negative way. While its true I'm not as passionate about guns as some please do not take that as me completely dismissing your ideas or suggestions. I do appreciate the feedback and I do listen to it. I'm just being upfront about where I stand on that particular issue. Hell, I've even considered renaming all the ammo generic stuff like "Pistol Ammo, Assault Ammo, Rifle Ammo" just to make it easier for me, as a player, to keep track of it all. That should tell you something, lol. The only thing that's stopped me from really looking into that is that I know how against such a change many players would be. :05.18-flustered:

Let me make it easy for you

You send me the Code setup "how its supposed to look and i will make it"

If i knew how to make the code i would not even be here talking about it..i would've just Done it.

then shared it with you let you decide

you can google info about guns

What i told you is how i should go.

I have my own 20 man Whitelisted server...Me and brian9824 have done alot of cool things with your Mod.

im pretty sure some of our ideas have gone into your recent updates

Pluck,on weed clever

Loot changes

etc etc

we are just learning also....Help me help you and everybody else

As far as the Crossbow repeater it has already been done....3/5 round per a reload

If you put a scope on the Crossbow then it would have to be adjusted for the range..as the scope is alot further

they scope would have to be a 3 times only (acog)

To clarify it is not only a matter of me not knowing about guns or what have you. Its just a general disinterest. I don't care and don't want multiple new ammo calipers. I could google it or outsource the knowledge, certainly. It's an issue of me not giving a damn. Even if I had the code all in front of me nice and tidy I'd have no interest in using it as it'd only make the game appeal less to me on a personal level. That is my preference, for which is entirely subjective and personal, naturally.

However I fully support you tailoring it to fit your needs and will assist you however you need.

What code precisely are you hoping for? A new gun and new ammo? I'm not sure if extends would work well with a gun... but here is one such example of a new gun and ammo, using your suggested Desert Eagle. If it doesn't work let me know - I've never tried using extends before on a gun. In the very least it should show you the important bits.

Items.xml

<item id="XXX" name="eagle_grip">
	<property name="Extends" value="pistol_grip" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="pistol_grip" />
	<property class="Attributes">
		<property name="DegradationRate" value="1,1" />
		<property name="DegradationMax" value="30,600" />
	</property>
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="eagle_barrel">
	<property name="Extends" value="pistol_barrel" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="pistol_barrel" />
		<property name="EntityDamage" value="15, 50" />
		<property name="Accuracy" value="1, 0.01" />
	</property>
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="eagle_parts">
	<property name="Extends" value="pistol_parts" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="pistol_parts" />
	</property>
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="eagle_receiver">
	<property name="Extends" value="pistol_receiver" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="pistol_receiver" />
		<property name="FalloffRange" value="30,60" />
	</property>
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="Desert_Eagle">
	<property name="Extends" value="pistol" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="pistol" />
	<property class="Parts">
		<property name="Stock" value="eagle_grip" />
		<property name="Receiver" value="eagle_receiver" />
		<property name="Pump" value="eagle_parts" />
		<property name="Barrel" value="eagle_barrel" />
	</property>
	<property class="Action0">
		<property name="Magazine_size" value="7" />
		<property name="Magazine_items" value="50Caliber" />
	</property>
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="50Caliber">
	<property name="Extends" value="44MagBullet" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="44MagBullet" />
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="Desert Eagle Schematic">
	<property name="Extends" value="theEnforcerMagazine" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="theEnforcerMagazine" />
	<property class="Action1">
		<!-- UseAction -->
		<property name="Class" value="LearnRecipe" />
		<property name="Recipes_to_learn" value="Desert_Eagle,50Caliber" />
	</property>
</item>

Recipes.xml

<recipe name="Desert_Eagle" count="1" scrapable="True" craft_area="assembly">
       <ingredient name="flashlight02" count="0"/>
       <ingredient name="eagle_parts" count="1"/>
       <ingredient name="eagle_barrel" count="1"/>
       <ingredient name="eagle_receiver" count="1"/>
       <ingredient name="eagle_grip" count="1"/>
   </recipe>
   <recipe name="50Caliber" count="1" scrapable="False" >
       <ingredient name="bulletTip" count="1"/>
       <ingredient name="gunPowder" count="3"/>
       <ingredient name="bulletCasing" count="1"/>
   </recipe>

Loot.xml Place these wherever you want them to be found according to the lootgroup.

<item name="50Caliber" count="5,30"/>
<item name="Desert_Eagle" count="1"/>
<item name="eagle_parts" count="1"/>
<item name="eagle_barrel" count="1"/>
<item name="eagle_receiver" count="1"/>
<item name="eagle_grip" count="1"/>
<item name="Desert Eagle Schematic" count="1"/>

If you require help just let me know the specifics of what you're after.

Furthermore, I am aware I have incorporated suggestions from others. I do not hide this. Plants degrading back to seedlings, the weed cleaver, the weed cleaver having pluck... all suggestions or influences of some kind. I am not against taking feedback or other ideas.

I'm aware the crossbow repeater has been done by others. I was not claiming to be the first to ever think of it. Just that I'm not sure how well it will play out to my liking and haven't gotten around to messing with it.

To clarify it is not only a matter of me not knowing about guns or what have you. Its just a general disinterest. I don't care and don't want multiple new ammo calipers. I could google it or outsource the knowledge, certainly. It's an issue of me not giving a damn. Even if I had the code all in front of me nice and tidy I'd have no interest in using it as it'd only make the game appeal less to me on a personal level. That is my preference, for which is entirely subjective and personal, naturally.

However I fully support you tailoring it to fit your needs and will assist you however you need.

What code precisely are you hoping for? A new gun and new ammo? I'm not sure if extends would work well with a gun... but here is one such example of a new gun and ammo, using your suggested Desert Eagle. If it doesn't work let me know - I've never tried using extends before on a gun. In the very least it should show you the important bits.

Items.xml

<item id="XXX" name="eagle_grip">
	<property name="Extends" value="pistol_grip" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="pistol_grip" />
		<property name="DegradationRate" value="1,1" />
	</property>
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="eagle_barrel">
	<property name="Extends" value="pistol_barrel" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="pistol_barrel" />
		<property name="EntityDamage" value="15, 50" />
		<property name="Accuracy" value="1, 0.01" />
	</property>
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="eagle_parts">
	<property name="Extends" value="pistol_parts" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="pistol_parts" />
	</property>
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="eagle_receiver">
	<property name="Extends" value="pistol_receiver" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="pistol_receiver" />
		<property name="FalloffRange" value="30,60" />
	</property>
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="Desert_Eagle">
	<property name="Extends" value="pistol" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="pistol" />
	<property class="Parts">
		<property name="Stock" value="eagle_grip" />
		<property name="Receiver" value="eagle_receiver" />
		<property name="Pump" value="eagle_parts" />
		<property name="Barrel" value="eagle_barrel" />
	</property>
	<property class="Action0">
		<property name="Magazine_size" value="7" />
		<property name="Magazine_items" value="50Caliber" />
	</property>
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="50Caliber">
	<property name="Extends" value="44MagBullet" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="44MagBullet" />
</item>
<item id="XXX" name="Desert Eagle Schematic">
	<property name="Extends" value="theEnforcerMagazine" />
	<property name="CustomIcon" value="theEnforcerMagazine" />
	<property class="Action1">
		<!-- UseAction -->
		<property name="Class" value="LearnRecipe" />
		<property name="Recipes_to_learn" value="Desert_Eagle,50Caliber" />
	</property>
</item>

Recipes.xml

<recipe name="Desert_Eagle" count="1" scrapable="True" craft_area="assembly">
       <ingredient name="flashlight02" count="0"/>
       <ingredient name="eagle_parts" count="1"/>
       <ingredient name="eagle_barrel" count="1"/>
       <ingredient name="eagle_receiver" count="1"/>
       <ingredient name="eagle_grip" count="1"/>
   </recipe>
   <recipe name="50Caliber" count="1" scrapable="False" >
       <ingredient name="bulletTip" count="1"/>
       <ingredient name="gunPowder" count="3"/>
       <ingredient name="bulletCasing" count="1"/>
   </recipe>

Loot.xml Place these wherever you want them to be found according to the lootgroup.

<item name="50Caliber" count="5,30"/>
<item name="Desert_Eagle" count="1"/>
<item name="eagle_parts" count="1"/>
<item name="eagle_barrel" count="1"/>
<item name="eagle_receiver" count="1"/>
<item name="eagle_grip" count="1"/>
<item name="Desert Eagle Schematic" count="1"/>

If you require help just let me know the specifics of what you're after.

Furthermore, I am aware I have incorporated suggestions from others. I do not hide this. Plants degrading back to seedlings, the weed cleaver, the weed cleaver having pluck... all suggestions or influences of some kind. I am not against taking feedback or other ideas.

I'm aware the crossbow repeater has been done by others. I was not claiming to be the first to ever think of it. Just that I'm not sure how well it will play out to my liking and haven't gotten around to messing with it.

SEE that..you're the man.....This what i wanted..How it looks :)

Thank you for your time..and when i make some cool stuff..we will Send it your way..you can do as you please with it

We might even figure out Exploding Tips for Crossbows or arrows..instead of the exploding bolt only :)

I like what you do.

Archived