A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

@Wolverine

You're right about that. The recipe is gone. However! You can harvest water from snow with your bowls or jars the same way you can from water sources. No need to use recipes for that one. You just can't do it on snow you've harvested - this is to prevent players from just scooping up a snow block and placing it in their base for infinite water.

@Brian

You're right. I see the issue. I apologize for the oversight and will address it in a hotfix.

@Gunner

The current version of the mod is compatible with 13.8.

- - - Updated - - -

Normally the changelogs can be found here: https://envul.com/valmod-3174-7-days-to-die-mod/

But 18.38 is missing until yet.

Aye. The only change in 18.38 was the progression file which I didn't notice the funpimps had changed. It was a quick hotfix. I should had mentioned it but it was so quickly after 18.37 and I was heading to bed and was lazy. Lol.

I made a hotfix to address the medic issue in the Lite version. At the time of writing this the Envul link is not updated for those who use that for some reason. In an annoying, reoccurring fashion the site isn't working for me atm and gets errors when I try to update. So to the few who use the envul link (I'm impressed so many do considering I don't actively share it) will have to wait or use the mediafire.

@Wwesn

Sure thing.

Is it Full or Lite? Also what region tag should I attach?

I do not include name or description of the server,however. I agree that this would be better but I do not have the space in the topic to do it. The forum limits how much text can be in a single post and already I am stretching my bounds. Because of this I share only the bare-bone basic information of servers. Nothing personal, just me trying to work within the strict limitations of the forum.

13.8 Popped up, I wanted to know where to check in the change logs or other for which compatibility we are at? Thanks

"

Version: 18.38

Updated progression xml.

"

this is the contents of log from 18.38

maybe add at bottom game version?

yay we did domething @ :smug:

great mod

Hello Valmar, I have a quick question and Im sorry if it's been answered but 63 pages, yikes....

I run my own server (dedicated, via Bluefang solutions) and I don't have the Valmod Mod installed but I am really interested in it so I am going to play on a friends server that is using your mod, do I need to install Valmod locally in order to play on another persons server and will it affect my play when I am on my own server?

P.S I absolutely love your attitude and very much appreciate all your time creating this exciting mod.

You will need to install the mod on the server the same you would on your local PC. The only thing you would need installed on your client/local pc are the icons - the Mods folder. Which you can find here: http://www.tiny.cc/valmodicons

If you install the entire mod on your client/local pc AND the server, then you wont need the icon folder I linked above as you will already have it installed from the mod. So you can do either.

Does that make sense?

I have too many mods on my server already so until I am ready to wipe my server, down the road Im not going to put it on my server yet. I just wondered what I needed LOCALLY to play on someone else's server. But I figured it out. I just loaded the mods folder on my LOCAL directory and I'm playing on my friends server who has the whole thing installed. Once I saw you had it in a Mods folder I knew I was ok and that it wouldn't affect any of my other servers.

Thank you though :)

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, this is a really brilliant mod, you must just DIE everytime there's an update. Please let me know if I can help in any way

It depends on the update, really. A13 was a big change. All the little updates between then and now have been relatively easy. A14 will be a pain in the A, though. Gazz has some really big changes to the blocks.xml, from what I understand.

@Wwesn

Sure thing.

Is it Full or Lite? Also what region tag should I attach?

I do not include name or description of the server,however. I agree that this would be better but I do not have the space in the topic to do it. The forum limits how much text can be in a single post and already I am stretching my bounds. Because of this I share only the bare-bone basic information of servers. Nothing personal, just me trying to work within the strict limitations of the forum.

Hi

That is fine. The server is hosted in the US and its using the Full version.

Hey sorry if this has been asked already going through the pages now, How do you craft gun parts? and When i lay down work benches or try to put together gun parts i get the command console down with non stop object errors and i cant do anything and i have to alt tab out of steam and close it, ill later edit this post to put down the error im using the most current mod and game version I just copied and pasted the mod in me game folder data to data and all that

You can't craft gun parts. You can craft guns if you have the recipe for them, but not gun parts. Are you sure you're referring to my mod?

If you share the output log and config folder I'll take a look at it and see whats up.

Archived