A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

Fish and Sun Mod

Hi Valmar,

I just installed your Fish and Sun mod. I can't craft a baited fishing pole. I crafted the unbaited pole and I have bait, but it says I don't have the unbaited pole. I would also like to know how the fishing trap works. I crafted a baited trap and put it in the water. Now what? Does it have to be totally submerged?

Thank you for your time. :smile-new:

PS

More information: I looked in the creative menu and found 2 different fishing poles. 1 called fishing pole with an empty hook, and one called unbaited fishing pole with bait on it. What I crafted was a plain fishing pole. So I pulled an unbaited fishing pole out of my ah creative menu and it recognized it. When I used it to craft a fishing pole it gave me back a plain fishing pole with no bait in the picture. I'm confused. Which pole do I use to fish with. I can't craft one that show bait on it.

Uuh. Does Valmod expansion touch how the Land Claim Block works or have The Pimps altered that in the last few versions?

Played with a friend today, and he died and choose to respawn near his bed, (which was in our small base, next to mine )

But he was spawned several Km's away. Only reason I could think of is my landclaimblock i had placed in the base.

(the bedroll was marked as his bedroll and showed up as owned by him when i mouseovered it.)

We were in the same party and friended, although i placed the LCB before he joined.

/Holo

Modded Server

Hey I was wondering if there was a way to make a modded server using the val mod to play just to with me and my friends like a private modded server I tried doing it from the new game but when my friends tries to connect it would just say connecting, and wouldn't actually connected to the game

Try this name - Lucki1. Quite flat, a lot of military facilities for loot. In the middle, all kinds of biomes are available :smile-new:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?64073-new-random-gen-world-seeds-for-ALPHA-16&p=734284&viewfull=1#post734284

- - - Updated - - -

So I take it that Jason isn't fixed in this update?

Also - there's no ability to dismantle Hollow Point bullets... I ran short of regular 9mm ammo for the Turrets and found out that you can't dismantle the 9mm HP ones. Seems like you should be able to.

possible bugs?

not sure if this thread active or support done here but I may be experiencing a bug or 2 with this mod.I am using overhaul and i am trying to upgrade wood blocks to reinforced wood and it is asking for what appears to be carpenter kits.I have them in my inventory and still it does not upgrade.My carpentry is lvl 80.I grabbed kits from creative menu as well as crafting them and still.Having same issue with fire spikes, where if they damage I can repair them with gascans no prob but if they degrade to steel spikes I cannot upgrade them back to fire spikes as it shows I need gascan to upgrade even tho I have gascans.Something i'm doing wrong?

not sure if this thread active or support done here but I may be experiencing a bug or 2 with this mod.I am using overhaul and i am trying to upgrade wood blocks to reinforced wood and it is asking for what appears to be carpenter kits.I have them in my inventory and still it does not upgrade.My carpentry is lvl 80.I grabbed kits from creative menu as well as crafting them and still.Having same issue with fire spikes, where if they damage I can repair them with gascans no prob but if they degrade to steel spikes I cannot upgrade them back to fire spikes as it shows I need gascan to upgrade even tho I have gascans.Something i'm doing wrong?

You can not use some tools to upgrade certain blocks in the mod. Carpenter blocks for instance can not be used with a wrench as an example (I had the same problem). I have not tried it with the nailgun but I can confirm it works just fine with a claw hammer, which does make sense from a "realism" point of view I suppose. The fire spikes/traps are the same way, but I believe you must be using a nailgun to fix them. Hope that helps.

Any one else getting part of the world/map that just disappears? In Navez at Red Mesa the left berm horizontal surface just disappeared.........I was stuck in limbo 2100 hours before day 7 horde. Somehow was able to get to stable part of the model using forward walk and continuously trying to jump (felt like swimming) and to the Mesa facility.

I started a new game, but alas, still the tiny backpack. No inventory issues with WotW or Ravenhearst. I love the launcher btw. It opened up the wonderful world of 7DTD mods for me. Great job!

i installed Valmod Overhaul Compo packPlus BiggerBack Pack mod this morning, and it's the bigger back pack. It's 9x5. What size of backpack are you seeing?

Any one else getting part of the world/map that just disappears? In Navez at Red Mesa the left berm horizontal surface just disappeared.........I was stuck in limbo 2100 hours before day 7 horde. Somehow was able to get to stable part of the model using forward walk and continuously trying to jump (felt like swimming) and to the Mesa facility.

I keep seeing errors like this

2017-12-03T08:08:47 48.955 ERR ERROR: Vertices.Count (64992) != tangents.Count (0), MeshIdx=0 TriIdx=65552

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at MeshUnsafeCopyHelper.CopyTangents (.ArrayListMP`1 _source, UnityEngine.Mesh _mesh) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at VoxelMesh.YZ (UnityEngine.Mesh , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at VoxelMesh.CopyToMesh (UnityEngine.MeshFilter[] _mf, UnityEngine.MeshRenderer[] _mr, Int32 _lodLevel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ChunkGameObject.RZ (Int32 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ChunkGameObject.CreateFromChunkNext (System.Int32& _startIdx, System.Int32& _endIdx, System.Int32& _triangles, System.Int32& _colliderTriangles) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ChunkManager.WQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ChunkManager.CopyChunksToUnity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.JQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

i installed Valmod Overhaul Compo packPlus BiggerBack Pack mod this morning, and it's the bigger back pack. It's 9x5. What size of backpack are you seeing?

Hi sphereii, what changes did you make? I ask because I had installed the Valmod overhaul compo pack via your handy launcher three days ago and it's as you described a nice 9x5 backpack.

Hi sphereii, what changes did you make? I ask because I had installed the Valmod overhaul compo pack via your handy launcher three days ago and it's as you described a nice 9x5 backpack.

The DLL was being filtered with the bigger back pack. It still would have looked fine, but now it's fixed.

I keep seeing errors like this

2017-12-03T08:08:47 48.955 ERR ERROR: Vertices.Count (64992) != tangents.Count (0), MeshIdx=0 TriIdx=65552

at MeshUnsafeCopyHelper.CopyTangents (.ArrayListMP`1 _source, UnityEngine.Mesh _mesh) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at VoxelMesh.YZ (UnityEngine.Mesh , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at VoxelMesh.CopyToMesh (UnityEngine.MeshFilter[] _mf, UnityEngine.MeshRenderer[] _mr, Int32 _lodLevel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ChunkGameObject.CreateFromChunkNext (System.Int32& _startIdx, System.Int32& _endIdx, System.Int32& _triangles, System.Int32& _colliderTriangles) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Am I running into some kind of a memory issue with the host? I was laying out wood frames (granted I have a ♥♥♥♥ ton already) plus Red Mesa, Plus the void that appeared, and when I lay an individual wood frame, I get a error that sends me to console that I have to click on "Close". Once i do I can move around, but when I lay an additional wood frame, the error occurs again. Do we need to increase the memory allocated to our virtual server in order to get around this issue, or is something else causing the error? See below:

2017-12-03T22:46:58 1937.951 INF Time: 31.97m FPS: 57.78 Heap: 960.8MB Max: 960.8MB Chunks: 367 CGO: 318 Ply: 1 Zom: 0 Ent: 5 (8) Items: 1 CO: 1 RSS: 7733.7MB

2017-12-03T22:47:03 1943.292 ERR ERROR: Vertices.Count (64964) != tangents.Count (0), MeshIdx=0 TriIdx=65984

at ChunkGameObject.CreateFromChunkAll (System.Int32& triangles, System.Int32& colliderTriangles) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Archived