Sign in to follow this  
Valmar

A16 Valmod Pack

Please tell me Jason is still in valmod

Jason is no longer in Valmod. You can spawn him in through creative but you'll get string of red errors and have to alt f4 out of your game.

The other bosses like scorched runner, monstrous brute, and others DO work, but the entity groups they're assigned to are not on the gamestages.xml file.

i have some problems, with recipes from Expantion

1) Moldy breed can't be crafted from sandwich like in Overhaul

2) it's impossible to craft cement, cuz the craft ask for "STONE" but the icon is from "cobblestone" so.. it don't find itens to use... =/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22478[/ATTACH]

Are you trying to make it in your Inventory? You need to do it in a forge

Can't make gunpowder in inventory

Hey all, I'm running latest build, and it seems there is a bug with the GP in my game.

I have the materials, and I have the icon highlighted so I CAN do it, but it won't give me the "Craft" button to do so.

Help?

Are you trying to make it in your Inventory? You need to do it in a forge

i know... but how i'll make it? look to "HAVE" tab... zero... but in inventory 10K+ on the forge the "craft" keep gray, it's not the problem.

Edited by Felipe_Oyabu (see edit history)

My game crashed after a memory leak and at that time I was mining underground with my helmets light on. After starting the game my mining helmet doesnt work. I tried to take it off but nothing, I crafted swat helmet with light on it and nothing, it doesnt even make that switch sound, flashlight on hand works.

i know... but how i'll make it? look to "HAVE" tab... zero... but in inventory 10K+ on the forge the "craft" keep gray, it's not the problem.

You have to put the stone into one of the input slots in the forges inventory and wait for it to melt down, you'll see the stone count go up in the forge and that's how much resource you have to make cement.

Just as an update and for anyone else that was having the bike storage issue, I uninstalled and manually deleted the folder in steam apps/common, and then reinstalled and ran the game once, then put Valmod expansion back in and that seems to have fixed it.

Edit: Just noticed after playing for a bit that for some reason I lost the ability to assemble compound bows after the re-install. I turned on the creative menu to get a new schematic to fix it and checked the rest, that seems to be the only one I lost. Not a big deal because I know how to fix it easily, just letting you know in case that's not working how you like.

Edited by Cdogg421 (see edit history)

Hello VALMODders,

There seems to be a huge issue with Zed spawns right on the player at the moment, anyone have any idea if there is a fix coming?

One spawned on me yesterday and I absolutely ♥♥♥♥ myself! :miserable:

Typical, I put mod on the server, two hours later it's updated lol. Hope the update to Valmod won't take too long, and isn't too much work for ya. Cheers for all your awesome hardwork.

As I've checked briefly, the new 16.3 shouldn't conflict with current Valmod as none of the Valmod files seem to have been changed... But I'd appreciate if Valmar could confirm that ;)

As I've checked briefly, the new 16.3 shouldn't conflict with current Valmod as none of the Valmod files seem to have been changed... But I'd appreciate if Valmar could confirm that ;)

I tried valmod after the patch and i cant craft nothing and some part of the valmod are missing.

I tried valmod after the patch and i cant craft nothing and some part of the valmod are missing.

No idea why. I'm currently playing Valmod Overhaul A16.2 with other people on a dedicated server updated to A16.3 and nobody encountered any issues so far.

I have been playing Valmod so far without issue ( up to now ) on 16.3 experimental.

I admit I had a problem at first with 16.3 when It first came out but it seemed to rectify itself later down the line when further revisions came out.

Now on day 6 in my current game.

Same thing here.

I have no doubt that Valmod will work with A16.3b12 but there are changes to some of the modded files so when installing Valmod after A16.3b12 it will negate changes made to those files from TFP.

The reason NBornkilla has issues is probably because he hasn't reinstalled the mod after the update and as a result only half the mod is installed.

Bigger bag mod that comes with it breaks the game. Otherwise Valmod alone seems to work.

I have no doubt that Valmod will work with A16.3b12 but there are changes to some of the modded files so when installing Valmod after A16.3b12 it will negate changes made to those files from TFP.

The reason NBornkilla has issues is probably because he hasn't reinstalled the mod after the update and as a result only half the mod is installed.

thank you going to re install it now

edit: I re installed and it works fine just had to start a new game.

Edited by NBornkilla (see edit history)

We are currently using Blue Fang, they hooked us up with a Valmod overhaul but had no clue what the compo pack was which is what we'd really like to use. What do we need to provide for them ? Any links would be great. Thanks ahead of time.

I have a server with Fragnet. To use the compopack (27) you have to upload all of the prefabs to your prefab folder via FTP.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?28057-Compo-Pack-for-Random-Gen

Will update Valmod shortly. Tomorrow at the latest but hopefully before then.

i have some problems, with recipes from Expantion

1) Moldy breed can't be crafted from sandwich like in Overhaul

2) it's impossible to craft cement, cuz the craft ask for "STONE" but the icon is from "cobblestone" so.. it don't find itens to use... =/

I will be sure to add the moldy bread recipe to Expansion.

You craft cement in the forge. When it asks for stone it means you need to have X units of stone smelted in the forge. Same way with brass when making shell casings.

The steel chestplate and steel leg armor weren't assigned a mesh property so when you equip them they just disappear.

Not sure I follow. The armor works fine for me.

Please tell me Jason is still in valmod

Unfortunately not at present. I hope he can make a comeback oneday but it will probably have to wait till NPC's are officially in the game.

We are currently using Blue Fang, they hooked us up with a Valmod overhaul but had no clue what the compo pack was which is what we'd really like to use. What do we need to provide for them ? Any links would be great. Thanks ahead of time.

To use Magoli's prefab compo pack with Valmod all you have to do is install it ontop of Valmod. So first install Valmod on the server and then ontop of that install Compo pack.

Hey all, I'm running latest build, and it seems there is a bug with the GP in my game.

I have the materials, and I have the icon highlighted so I CAN do it, but it won't give me the "Craft" button to do so.

Help?

In Overhaul you can only craft gunpowder in either the Armory or the Chemistry Station.

- - - Updated - - -

How did you add custom models to the game like for example the guns?

No, that isn't possible with XML-only modding.

can you use the land claim block to loot forges and workbenches in the overhaul mod or does it prevent that? I place the landclaim block but it does not let me pick it up.