A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

Valmod Pack has been officially updated to the A16.2 standard.

Sorry for the wait.

i know you just got back and glad for it, you have 1 small bug in <item id="54" name="gunRocketLauncher">

<property name="CraftingSkillGroup" value="craftSkillGuns"/> is vanilla code in your mod it should be <property name="CraftingSkillGroup" value="craftSkillWeapons"/>

Level 1 (one) stone axe??

I can only make level 1 stone axes once i activate a class, in this case survivor playing Expansion.

I started a new game with Valmod (working for 16.2) today and i did the starting quest then selected survivor an after that all I can now make is level 1 stone axes and scrap axes, the club, wooden bow ETC are fine, level 25 as should be.

I started a new game with Valmod and selected survivor again before i did the main quest line an when i got to make stone axe it was only level 1.

Yes I did try to spam graft a few an same out come.

Stone Axe Level 1 entity damage, 0 block damage 0.

Whats wrong, any help please I miss my Valmod and sorry I don't use Overhaul.

Thanks

MissJamieTogress

I can only make level 1 stone axes once i activate a class, in this case survivor playing Expansion.

I started a new game with Valmod (working for 16.2) today and i did the starting quest then selected survivor an after that all I can now make is level 1 stone axes and scrap axes, the club, wooden bow ETC are fine, level 25 as should be.

I started a new game with Valmod and selected survivor again before i did the main quest line an when i got to make stone axe it was only level 1.

Thanks

MissJamieTogress

only thing i can suggest is putting points in tool crafting, make a stone shovel and see if it does the same thing

only thing i can suggest is putting points in tool crafting, make a stone shovel and see if it does the same thing

I did that as well an the club, shovel and bow are and were fine but still only crafting a level 1 stone hammer, this is why i am asking, I can't see or figure out whats wrong.

I did that as well an the club, shovel and bow are and were fine but still only crafting a level 1 stone hammer, this is why i am asking, I can't see or figure out whats wrong.

i dont play expansion but i looked at code and didnt see anything wrong.. im guessing valmar will have to look at it and see whats going on

Is their anyway to change the tool look as you progress. nasty stone axe for 25 clean looking for 100 and so forth.

not that im aware of

The 16.2 Valmod from 2 days ago that Valmar posted to his Github page still has the 'fix a rocket launcher crash' that GrrMisfit fixed a few pages back. I know Valmar has only just come back, but it would be great if he incorporated the (or at least checked over) the fixes that have been made while he was away. I'm going back to the last Grr modified version I found, which had the small backpack-toolbelt overlap. (or I will try Valmars backpack that was in his 16.2 Github package)

(at least until I know the fixes have been implemented)

When I loaded up Valmod Expansion today, something seemed very off:

It adds the new zombies as selectable profiles in the player creation, and now when I spawn a new zombie in, it acts as an NPC and won't attack at all. Upon trying to hit it, it gives me error messages in the command console.

What do I do?

Epansion wont let me craft axes?????? always level 1 no damage

Thanks

MissJamieTogress

same for me, as soon as i use the valmod pack in game i can no longer make stone axes, all are level 1 and do 0 damage . fresh install with fresh valmod

I have workbench but can't craft storage chest, can't find recipes on skills unlock.

I just switch from Overhaul to Expansion much better.

You need to level your carpentry skill to lvl 20 before you can make a storage chest. It's pretty easy to do.

Male log cabin blocks to lvl 5

next make secure wooden doors to lvl 10.

wood frames and doors to 20.

if you are trying to make the storage box you need to have a handsaw in the workbench.

You need to level your carpentry skill to lvl 20 before you can make a storage chest. It's pretty easy to do.

Male log cabin blocks to lvl 5

next make secure wooden doors to lvl 10.

wood frames and doors to 20.

if you are trying to make the storage box you need to have a handsaw in the workbench.

Yeah Floorman has the right idea, depending on the icon next to each item in the crafting window will give you a clue as to what perk is needed and how many levels you need.

If you use the arrow tab and progress the level indicator in the Perk Skills Window it will display what each level unlocks.

Item with name "Handsnake" not found Error

I am not a huge modder, but I have enjoyed Valmod for a long time. I installed the Expansion on alpha 16.2

Now whenever i get near wasteland or desert, this error comes up telling me that object with name "handsnake" not found, followed by the eternal list of "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" Error. Any Idea how to fix this?

The 16.2 Valmod from 2 days ago that Valmar posted to his Github page still has the 'fix a rocket launcher crash' that GrrMisfit fixed a few pages back. I know Valmar has only just come back, but it would be great if he incorporated the (or at least checked over) the fixes that have been made while he was away. I'm going back to the last Grr modified version I found, which had the small backpack-toolbelt overlap. (or I will try Valmars backpack that was in his 16.2 Github package)

(at least until I know the fixes have been implemented)

,The last I posted has fixes for the back-pack overlap

I am not a huge modder, but I have enjoyed Valmod for a long time. I installed the Expansion on alpha 16.2

Now whenever i get near wasteland or desert, this error comes up telling me that object with name "handsnake" not found, followed by the eternal list of "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" Error. Any Idea how to fix this?

the bug is in entityclasses.xml , look for

<entity_class name="animalSnake" extends="animalTemplateHostile">

then just a little further down and find

<property name="HandItem" value="handSnake"/>

change handSnake to handZombie

or you can download the fixed xml file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6s1r9kdixcmlzt/entityclasses.xml?dl=0 . i used vanilla settings but valmar does not have handSnake in the items.xml file so thats why you will get an error when a snake tries to attack you

Bug bug bug! any foods on clay bowl bug keep spammed error on console.

Valmar need fix it this issued

8F2CB9888EC8C9FD96649F4996A83E3E391C34E5

27ACDED9D1BB888E950C53593013611B4522EC0D

i tested this with overhaul and could not replicate it, try a reinstalling the mod and i also recommend not installing it into the main 7 days folder that steam looks for. every since 16 this tends to cause problems

No 45.. I kept everything as valmar had it

Make sure load with eac off

Tried your version. You're using the same DLL files as both Val and the Backpack mod, and I can't get them to work right. Everytime I re-log the extra slots are empty. I had this problem with the bigger backpack from vals 16.1 version, but I fixed it by using the DLLs right from the backpack mod itself. This time that didn't help (because they are the same :-p )

Archived