A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

most of it is admin tools.. theres a BFG in there but again admin only.. it fires 762mm explosive rounds. increased stack size on flesh and yucca. and a powerplant generator that does 4k watts. rest is mostly little stuff.. players get a machete no matter what class they choose. thats all i can think off top of my head.. most stuff should be at bottom of files with a note saying added by me. the fully auto rifle and BFG are things i hand out to players randomly

Right on, thank you again grrmisfit. Looks like everything is running fine now but one issue, the UI for valmod has big question mark fields in several areas. Any thoughts as to why the mod and everything else is running fine now but just the UI is bugging out? Thanks again for all the help and just glad to be finally locking in on getting this working.

ok found another bug and its been fixed. SMX left the valmod code in but valmod didnt put them in the download file he has on github. this wont effect people who have the files already and just need the UI update. for those doing a fresh install this has now been fixed i nthe download file above. ill post a pure valmod file with just UI fixes soon

edit: these are in the SMX pack but you have to edit it to enable valmod stuff

Right on, thank you again grrmisfit. Looks like everything is running fine now but one issue, the UI for valmod has big question mark fields in several areas. Any thoughts as to why the mod and everything else is running fine now but just the UI is bugging out? Thanks again for all the help and just glad to be finally locking in on getting this working.

more then likely its an install issue. make sure you copied the UI files and the mods folder over.

i uploaded an untouched valmod also .. only thing edited is the UI fixes and the pressure plates reset to vanilla.. not sure why he off set them so they went underground, but now they sit on top. if you want the vanilla way dont use the blocks.xml

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1asvvn0aeuxymqc/AABLvRUloMB89t-heBC2Hwtja?dl=0 has my files and valmods

I tried to repair my rocket launcher and I get spammed with nullreferencexception on the server im playing on. I verified files and redownloaded valmod. I tried to repair a rocket launcher in single player and same thing happened. Anyone have any suggestions?

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Skills.ModifyValue (Effects _effect, System.Single& _value, .Skill _callingSkill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Skills.ModifyValue (Effects _effect, System.Single& _value, Int32 _itemId, Boolean _isCrafting) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_RecipeStack.QOU () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_RecipeStack.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiController.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUiC_CraftingQueue.Update (Single _dt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (Single updateDeltaTime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A.XI.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.XK () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

more then likely its an install issue. make sure you copied the UI files and the mods folder over.

i uploaded an untouched valmod also .. only thing edited is the UI fixes and the pressure plates reset to vanilla.. not sure why he off set them so they went underground, but now they sit on top. if you want the vanilla way dont use the blocks.xml

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1asvvn0aeuxymqc/AABLvRUloMB89t-heBC2Hwtja?dl=0 has my files and valmods

I think it worked for me, no errors....verify files from steam, replace files in folder then lunch from steam

Thanks!

I think it worked for me, no errors....verify files from steam, replace files in folder then lunch from steam

Thanks!

Eh nevermind didnt entirely work...my backpack is small

I need help, I can launch but if I drop backpack folder items and rewrite it breaks down with all kinds of console errors

Where at?

Sorry came in a wee bit late, but where do I install the server mods zip at?

Gah, just need color in the bar for Stamina and Health to finally get this working. I am using the fix grrmisfit helpfully shared. I posted a link to a screenshot above. My apologies and not posting again but bumping this asking for help a last time as I want to update the server for players before crashing. Lots of people excited to play this amazing mod but missing those makes to rough for them. Thanks again for the help and I hope someone can help with the issue.

Gah, just need color in the bar for Stamina and Health to finally get this working. I am using the fix grrmisfit helpfully shared. I posted a link to a screenshot above. My apologies and not posting again but bumping this asking for help a last time as I want to update the server for players before crashing. Lots of people excited to play this amazing mod but missing those makes to rough for them. Thanks again for the help and I hope someone can help with the issue.

Redownload the original file was missing textures. I commented a couple posts back that valmod zip was missing some ui textures

- - - Updated - - -

Eh nevermind didnt entirely work...my backpack is small

I need help, I can launch but if I drop backpack folder items and rewrite it breaks down with all kinds of console errors

I did not touch the bigger backpack mod as i dont uae it and more then likely it would need fixing too

Sorry came in a wee bit late, but where do I install the server mods zip at?

Same as you would valmod

Redownload the original file was missing textures. I commented a couple posts back that valmod zip was missing some ui textures

Redownloaded your files and on server restart the Health and Stamina bars are now showing actual bars and not just the background. I can go to sleep and leave some happy players gaming tonight thanks to your help. Much appreciated sir and thank you for your help!

I'm curious, and don't want to fiddle with installing before a real 16.2 version is up, Does the Working Oven use the electricity functions now?

or is is even possible to mod something like that in?

-Holo-

The oven work's in A16.1 (b1) without any special needs .. Mod's .. Valmod Overhaul and Valmod Overhaul Bigger Backpack ........... But as you should know .. THOSE are the only True Mods that have been fixed for A16.1 at all.

He has not updated any of the mod's at this point, because of family issue's.

Are you using the 7D2D Launcher >> if not you might want to try it .. It will update as needed when the updates come out By the Modder's.

Just a thought

<SOLVED>

I'm unable to place a bowl of water as a tool within a campfire, anyone ever experienced this? I understand the mechanic and that the bowl should be a tool for the campfire but I can not place it and thus am locked out of most cooking recipes.

Edit: It seems the campire has a symbol for a beaker and from reading on the mod that is not supposed to be there right? I should see a bowl icon in it's place? I tried placed the clean bowl of water there and no joy.

Edit (solution): The windows.xml file that I had listed a beaker in the last tool slot. I changed it to:

bowlWater

and it is working fine now althought it is funny that just one bowl of water works to boil all meat and recipes. I suppose it makes sense because otherwise you would have to have a way to destroy the tool bowlWater on every use. At least it is working and a simple fix.

<SOLVED>

I'm unable to place a bowl of water as a tool within a campfire, anyone ever experienced this? I understand the mechanic and that the bowl should be a tool for the campfire but I can not place it and thus am locked out of most cooking recipes.

Edit: It seems the campire has a symbol for a beaker and from reading on the mod that is not supposed to be there right? I should see a bowl icon in it's place? I tried placed the clean bowl of water there and no joy.

Edit (solution): The windows.xml file that I had listed a beaker in the last tool slot. I changed it to:

bowlWater

and it is working fine now althought it is funny that just one bowl of water works to boil all meat and recipes. I suppose it makes sense because otherwise you would have to have a way to destroy the tool bowlWater on every use. At least it is working and a simple fix.

It's fixed in the download, it's listed couple back

The problem is it's listed as a tool requirement instead of ingredient. But that's the way valmod has it so I left it alone

When playing with my friends and on single player worlds, I am finding a very large amount of complete weapons. SMG's, AK's and Snipers have very high drops from military zombies, munitions crates or just safes in general. I think these weapons need to be toned down a bit, along with similar items.

I am at a loss. I have looked through posts, examined the xml config files, and cannot figure out how to craft ammo. It says I do not know that recipe but I cannot figure out what is gating me. Playing 16.1 b1 with experimental update that from my understanding is close to the release.

I am sure it is something obvious.

Great Mod!! wanted something more challenging than the vanilla with the added items and recipes and I found that and more

Archived