A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

You can always revert back to 16.1 if 16.2 isn't working with Valmod. I assume its not working based on your frowny face?

How do I roll back a server to 16.1 exactly? heh Ive googled and all I find is "beta update" versions.

Dune

I have a problem turning items, does other have this problem as well ??

Iron bars (both kind) can only be turned 4 times now, and all is horisontal, i cant lay them down to walk on. Same with Bookshell, it will only lay down.

Push and hold your reload button while holding the item you're wanting to rotate. You're using "Simple Rotation". You want "Advanced Rotation".

I have a problem turning items, does other have this problem as well ??

Iron bars (both kind) can only be turned 4 times now, and all is horisontal, i cant lay them down to walk on. Same with Bookshell, it will only lay down.

Hold "R" i believe, and you will get more options to turn things. Choose "advanced" and you can move it more then 4 sides.

I am trying to install this pack on a Pingperfect fresh server, no other mods, and on fresh start the output log only shows:

nce of an object

at NGuiWdwInGameHUD.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Then repeats the following line over and over never starting the server

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I am running it on 16.2 and again with no other mods. I have installed the mod both manually and then via Pingperfect, both following full clean wipes and re-installs, and still no joy. Any ideas? Thank you in advance for any help, I really want to get this working and I can find how to install 16.1 on Pinperfect.

Hello,

well I figured out that im just going to have to wait for the mod to be updated.

I did find a way to roll back the server by using steamCMD with the app_update (game id) -beta alpha16.1 - however the saved data was already updated to 16.2 so that caused version mismatch, which then meant game reverted back to day 1.. and im not to keen on having the players on our server start over again.. heh.

Soo now I gotta wait for mod update heh..

As I did not save a backup of the data before updating the game (in my rush to update 3 servers today)

Dune

I am trying to install this pack on a Pingperfect fresh server, no other mods, and on fresh start the output log only shows:

nce of an object

I am running it on 16.2 and again with no other mods. I have installed the mod both manually and then via Pingperfect, both following full clean wipes and re-installs, and still no joy. Any ideas? Thank you in advance for any help, I really want to get this working and I can find how to install 16.1 on Pinperfect.

I just started up the game and got the same error so it must be due to the new version. The mod is for 16.1

I edited the hud to work with 16.2. You cxan uae the xui.xml in config

And the 2 xui folders and you should good to go. The rest is modified valmod that i made, including my fully auto sniper with 30 round clip lol https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjhhydlemlmlclr/servermod.zip?dl=0

I've tried using the 16.1 Valmod twice and had no luck either. So everything else working ok after your modifications on 16.2?

Ping Perfect Server

nce of an object

I found the automated script provided by PingPerfect to not work so I used FTP to manually upload the mods/data folders to my server.

This took care of getting it to work. NOTE: the first person who connects after you have installed the mod, will not get the starting items.

Do it in this order:

Wipe the world.

FTP the folders and override all server side data.

Start the server and log in (You may on the first attempt, get stuck at the console screen THIS IS OK).

Shut the server down.

Delete the saved player data manually.

Start the server

Connect and now you should connect on the first attempt and everything from Valmod should be working.

PS: I am still running the server on 16.1 as I am waiting for Val to confirm the mod works with 16.2 before upgrading.

I found the automated script provided by PingPerfect to not work so I used FTP to manually upload the mods/data folders to my server.

This took care of getting it to work. NOTE: the first person who connects after you have installed the mod, will not get the starting items.

Do it in this order:

Wipe the world.

FTP the folders and override all server side data.

Start the server and log in (You may on the first attempt, get stuck at the console screen THIS IS OK).

Shut the server down.

Delete the saved player data manually.

Start the server

Connect and now you should connect on the first attempt and everything from Valmod should be working.

PS: I am still running the server on 16.1 as I am waiting for Val to confirm the mod works with 16.2 before upgrading.

Minus ui changes, bio fuel, and pressure plates it works fine for 16.2.

Your modified files don't work for me in 16.2. The game stops loading, it freezes in "Loading UI" and doesn't start. Any news?

Thanks

Make sure you replace xui.xml in data/config and all files in the xui folder and xui_menu folder.

Might not hurt to install them locally too.

Edit: I'll edit valmod untouched and upload it. But the files i.posted earlier are a direct copy my server is running and all is fine. So try installing local and let me know

new file uploaded.. it was missing the textures folder. should be all fixed now

Grrmisfit,

What do I need to download and do to play Valmod with your fixes.. I'm new to all this. I'm to understand that your fixes will enable me to play on A16.2? I'm not trying to play on a server, just the game on my laptop with Valmod.

Thank you in advance

I edited the hud to work with 16.2. You cxan uae the xui.xml in config

And the 2 xui folders and you should good to go. The rest is modified valmod that i made, including my fully auto sniper with 30 round clip lol https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjhhydlemlmlclr/servermod.zip?dl=0

Thanks for sharing that grrmisfit. I started the server up and so far my output log is streaming fine with no errors as I wait simply on it to finish the rwg part. Question, what did you modify beyond the rifle? I caught that last part after I replaced all the valmod files. I could revert them back but only really going to do that if there are a lot of changes or op ones. Thanks again and I love the community here, you guys and gals are great. Thank you.

most of it is admin tools.. theres a BFG in there but again admin only.. it fires 762mm explosive rounds. increased stack size on flesh and yucca. and a powerplant generator that does 4k watts. rest is mostly little stuff.. players get a machete no matter what class they choose. thats all i can think off top of my head.. most stuff should be at bottom of files with a note saying added by me. the fully auto rifle and BFG are things i hand out to players randomly

Archived