A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

The three XUI-specific files you need to worry about already have comments in them to tell you what needs to be changed and what to change it too. View the files in notepad++ so the comments stand out more in green.

Example of what it looks like in notepad++:

<texture name="Valmod" depth="0" size="53,35" texture="@file:Mods\SMX\Textures\Misc\valmodhat.png" material="Materials/Transparent Colored" pos="-160,-6" /> <!-- Online Mac: @http://i.imgur.com/41Ldkxq.png -->

Thus you would turn into this for MAC:

<texture name="Valmod" depth="0" size="53,35" texture="@http://i.imgur.com/41Ldkxq.png" material="Materials/Transparent Colored" pos="-160,-6" />

Alternatively you could change the \ into / for the texture addresses where commented.

MAC wrong:

<texture name="Valmod" depth="0" size="53,35" texture="@file:Mods\SMX\Textures\Misc\valmodhat.png" material="Materials/Transparent Colored" pos="-160,-6" />

MAC right:

<texture name="Valmod" depth="0" size="53,35" texture="@file:Mods/SMX/Textures/Misc/valmodhat.png" material="Materials/Transparent Colored" pos="-160,-6" />

Once again, thank you so much for continuing to help us sad mac folks. I've tried both the forward slash and HTTP options and neither is working. I've tried re-installing in several different ways. Perhaps some screenshots can help someone figure out whats wrong. Otherwise, I'm about to give up.

1335103462_ScreenShot2017-06-04at10_54_33AM.jpg.80bb019e19c600c97692cb9b1e2a03a0.jpg So here I have the Mods folder in the same folder as the 7DaysToDie.app as suggested

1151167358_ScreenShot2017-06-04at10_55_05AM.jpg.cc2c3a4bd9e2e449fab4df7b3aec76ce.jpg The overwritten Data and Contents (Including XUI files are in the 7DaysToDie.app file) as suggested

542444929_ScreenShot2017-06-04at10_57_05AM.jpg.e94594fc76ee0511777fec2438a0d774.jpg Here you can see I'm trying both the HTTP and Forward Slash options in the same file for different images. I've done both options exclusively before without success.

1314116251_ScreenShot2017-06-04at11_02_12AM.jpg.e6ba092d2737fa414c15a8b4640f5e7e.jpg And here is the frustrating screen that I get every time...

Hm, I solved the Mac-Problem month ago and uploaded a Valmod-xui-zip which works and also a description how to change what and where. But to find this post here is a big problem. I don't remember where it is. But the attachment I could post again.

I just used it some weeks ago. I don't know if there was an Valmod-Update in the meantime. So I hope it still works.

Where to put the mod-folder in OSX you know, I guess?

Only thing I could not fix is the bigger backpack. There are modifications in the dll-files which I can't see. I guess it's also a win-path-problem with Backslashes "" I don't know.

[ATTACH]20491[/ATTACH]

OK I found one of my mac-related posts. Google helps :)

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?31730-Valmod-Pack&p=556496&viewfull=1#post556496

Valmod_xui_MAC.zip

Hm, I solved the Mac-Problem month ago and uploaded a Valmod-xui-zip which works and also a description how to change what and where. But to find this post here is a big problem. I don't remember where it is. But the attachment I could post again.

I just used it some weeks ago. I don't know if there was an Valmod-Update in the meantime. So I hope it still works.

Where to put the mod-folder in OSX you know, I guess?

Only thing I could not fix is the bigger backpack. There are modifications in the dll-files which I can't see. I guess it's also a win-path-problem with Backslashes "" I don't know.

[ATTACH]20491[/ATTACH]

OK I found one of my mac-related posts. Google helps :)

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?31730-Valmod-Pack&p=556496&viewfull=1#post556496

I've read and re-read and tried to follow this post. Can you clarify if the SMX folder should be IN the Mod folder or next to it? See my screenshot, I have it in the Mod folder. I think I've tried both ways but if you can confirm how you have it.

OK I just installed it again to test it for you.

Look here, sreenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/RdjV3

After installing Valmod you exchanged the xui and xui-folder with my mac-version?

Yes correct. Thanks for the screenshots. At least it confirmed that the SXM file should still be in the mod folder. Just to be clear, Im trying to install the Expansion, not the Overhaul. The instructions are not really clarified if they are for one or the other, which is why I've always assumed it doesn't matter. Also, why do you have 2 7DaystoDie.app files? Which one are you actually using to run the program?

Yes correct. Thanks for the screenshots. At least it confirmed that the SXM file should still be in the mod folder. Just to be clear, Im trying to install the Expansion, not the Overhaul. The instructions are not really clarified if they are for one or the other, which is why I've always assumed it doesn't matter. Also, why do you have 2 7DaystoDie.app files? Which one are you actually using to run the program?

I did it only for the overhaul. Don't know if the expansion is different in this point. The second app is just a backup of my actual game and it's outside of the 7dtd-folder, so it doesn't matter.

Hey Ceruli. Sorry you are having trouble.

When it crashes, how does it crash for you? Black screen? If so, make sure that Use EAC is NOT checked in the Mod Launcher if you are using the Backpack Expansion mod.

Next time it crashes, would you mind posting your log file? Go to in the View menu of the Mod Launcher, click on Log Files. Then, in the little drop down box, you should see your output_log.txt file from the Game. After that gets selected, click on Upload log file. It will give you a pastebin.com link in the corner. If you could provide me with that, we'd be able to fix you up in a jiffy :)

The game launches, has a white screen, and then it closes like 2-3 seconds after, there is no black screen.

https://pastebin.com/cVZuUdBT

Hello Valmar, please can you tell me how i can export to another mod, the "energy drink" and the buff to increase the movement speed??

Here is the energyDrink code:

Items.xml

<item id="1805" name="drinkEnergy">

<property name="Extends" value="foodHoney" />

<property name="DescriptionKey" value="drinkEnergyDesc"/>

<property class="Action1">

<property name="Class" value="Eat" />

<property name="Delay" value="1" />

<property name="Use_time" value="..." />

<property name="Gain_health" value="3" />

<property name="Gain_food" value="0" />

<property name="Gain_water" value="5" />

<property name="Gain_stamina" value="40" />

<property name="Gain_wellness" value="0.7" />

<property name="Gain_water" value="25" />

<property name="Buff" value="energyDrink" />

<property name="Debuff" value="dysentery" />

</property>

</item>

buffs.xml

<buff id="energyDrink" duration="30" type="staminaup" name_key="speedBoost" stack="reset" description_key="speedBoostDesc" tooltip_key="You have wings!" icon="ui_game_symbol_run">

<modify id="0" stat="speedmodifier" modifyMaxValue="1.2"/>

<modify id="0" stat="stamina" amount="2" rate="1"/>

<modify id="1" stat="speedmodifier" modifyValue="1.2"/>

</buff>

You will still have to manually add the icon to your Mods folder (or give it a customicon code) and add it to the loot.xml for it to drop, though.

Once again, thank you so much for continuing to help us sad mac folks. I've tried both the forward slash and HTTP options and neither is working. I've tried re-installing in several different ways. Perhaps some screenshots can help someone figure out whats wrong. Otherwise, I'm about to give up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20487[/ATTACH] So here I have the Mods folder in the same folder as the 7DaysToDie.app as suggested

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20488[/ATTACH] The overwritten Data and Contents (Including XUI files are in the 7DaysToDie.app file) as suggested

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20489[/ATTACH] Here you can see I'm trying both the HTTP and Forward Slash options in the same file for different images. I've done both options exclusively before without success.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20490[/ATTACH] And here is the frustrating screen that I get every time...

Unfortunately I'm not sure what could be going wrong there. It looks like it should be working fine, from what I understand of Mac. Only thing I can think of is that you're trying to play on a server, where these changes wouldn't matter on a local level. Though you didn't mention anything about a server so I assume that isn't the case. I don't have enough knowledge or experience dealing with Mac to help with the issue - other than to say that I know its possible to work on Mac as I've seen others do it. Thats not very helpful, I know, but at least it shows it isn't a hopeless endeavor.

Alpha 16 now public and the mods move up to alpha 16

With alpha 16 now open to public in the experimental launch, will you be able to use that to move the mod up to alpha 16?

Since hornets are being removed maybe add a beebox or abandoned hives to mitigate the loss of the main source of honey? or keep hornets in of course.

you could use it to implement the ideas i had in mind i mentioned before, additionally here are my responses to what you replied to me earlier

Vegetable oil: a source of oil a bit more renewable since oil shale is a for miners

Acid: not batteries for bike but spotlights, using the clay base you use for the water filter as the casing (additionally stomach acid is almost as acidic as battery acid) also maybe as part of the battery banks given the power sysytem of alpha 16

Crafting gun parts: if not a way to craft them then a way to improve them at least with use of specific tools and a special table ... more so for servers with smaller groups like with friends, maybe a plugin or optional mod bit with horde edition.

also given how fun-pimps are implementing that the smithing skills are bought and not something you grind up, you could add more perks to help balance this, how you do this is up to you obviously but food for thought.

Charcoal/nitrate: while the formula of charcoal based gunpowder had been solved, did you know one could collect potassium nitrate from urine/manure?

Whetstone: where would I put that recipe

In the xml? Last time I tried all my recipes were gone...

Also it may just be me but the xml is very unorganized (ps. My way to balance the whetstone recipe was to use more stone and oil, since you need an oil to make sure the blade sharpens smoothly)

Chainsaw/ auger parts: what about those? Given it's one of the things you didn't touch upon

Also how do the animal snares work?

Do they generate loot after some time? Or need and animal to step on them?

With alpha 16 now open to public in the experimental launch, will you be able to use that to move the mod up to alpha 16?

Since hornets are being removed maybe add a beebox or abandoned hives to mitigate the loss of the main source of honey? or keep hornets in of course.

you could use it to implement the ideas i had in mind i mentioned before, additionally here are my responses to what you replied to me earlier

Vegetable oil: a source of oil a bit more renewable since oil shale is a for miners

Acid: not batteries for bike but spotlights, using the clay base you use for the water filter as the casing (additionally stomach acid is almost as acidic as battery acid) also maybe as part of the battery banks given the power sysytem of alpha 16

Crafting gun parts: if not a way to craft them then a way to improve them at least with use of specific tools and a special table ... more so for servers with smaller groups like with friends, maybe a plugin or optional mod bit with horde edition.

also given how fun-pimps are implementing that the smithing skills are bought and not something you grind up, you could add more perks to help balance this, how you do this is up to you obviously but food for thought.

Charcoal/nitrate: while the formula of charcoal based gunpowder had been solved, did you know one could collect potassium nitrate from urine/manure?

Whetstone: where would I put that recipe

In the xml? Last time I tried all my recipes were gone...

Also it may just be me but the xml is very unorganized (ps. My way to balance the whetstone recipe was to use more stone and oil, since you need an oil to make sure the blade sharpens smoothly)

Chainsaw/ auger parts: what about those? Given it's one of the things you didn't touch upon

Also how do the animal snares work?

Do they generate loot after some time? Or need and animal to step on them?

A16, far as I know, is not open to the public in experimental launch yet. Its my understanding that it is only open to chosen twitch streamers. Either way my experimental build through steam, at the time of writing this, is not A16. I also am not a streamer so I will not have access to the A16 files any sooner than any "normal" player.

I doubt keeping hornets will be an option as it is likely they will be removing the model and sound assets of it completely, given that otherwise it would just be taking up space given that they have no plans to use it offically. As for a beebox, that is technically possible though from a gameplay perspective there are not many ways I can implement such a thing smoothly. At the end of the day honey doesn't serve any significant purpose that you cannot already achieve with various other craftable items and tools. The addition of peroxide should already be enough to maintain balance, I believe.

Vegetable oil: I still see issues with it. For starters Im not sure cleaning out guns and engine parts with vegetable oil is really something that is recommended. Also if vegetable oil did exist it would stand to reason for players to also expect to be able to cook with it. Which means cooking recipes would need to get revamped in some way. I just don't see the end-result being worth it, personally.

Nitrate: No, I didn't know that. I will keep that in mind.

Whetstone: You'd put it in your recipes.xml - ideally somewhere near the bottom. As long as it is below the <recipes> line at the time and above the </recipes> line on the bottom. Also if one recipe breaks all recipes beneath it also break. Do note that it is case-sensitive so if you added other ingredients ensure their names are 100% identical to what they are within the items.xml

Chainsaw/Auger Part Crafting: I don't have any plans on adding such a thing to Valmod as I feel it would negate a lot of the intended difficulty and be far too easily exploitable along with hurting gameplay challenge balance.

Snares: They generate loot after sometime. You'll know when the trap has "sprung" because it will change from a flat plate block to a pole.

How do I build a chest? I have the carpentry level required, and i placed my workbench and own a saw, so what else do I need? Really enjoying the mod so far, but I'd like an explanation on how to build a chest, as I can't find out how to build one.

Valmar friend! You helped me maybe 8 months ago to remove the obscene amounts of water on maps.

Some friends and I are coming back to play, and even after replacing the

<!-- Water Main Biome -->

<biome name="water" biomemapcolor="#0063ff">

with the data from

<!-- Pine Forest Main Biome -->

<biome name="pine_forest" biomemapcolor="#004000" >

I'm still getting absolutely ridiculous amounts of water.

I remember there was some way we fixed this before, but I honestly can't remember how.

Hope to hear back from you soon friend!

Valmar friend! You helped me maybe 8 months ago to remove the obscene amounts of water on maps.

with the data from

I remember there was some way we fixed this before, but I honestly can't remember how.

can try this !!!WARNING A15 ONLY!!!

<module name="WaterBase" type="FastNoise" no_seed="true">
			<property name="frequency" value="1.5"/>
			<property name="displacement" value="0.1"/>
		</module>
		<module name="WaterOutput" type="BiasOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="WaterBase"/>
			<property name="bias" value="0.95"/>
		</module>
		<module name="Water" type="ScaleOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="WaterOutput"/>
			<property name="scale" value="0.13"/>
		</module>

my whole terrain gen section

<terrain_generators>
	<terrain_generator name="vanilla" use_old_final="false">

<module name="landBaseFinal" type="FastNoise" no_seed="true">
			<property name="frequency" value="0.012"/>
		</module>
		<module name="landBaseScale" type="ScaleOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="landBaseFinal"/>
			<property name="scale" value="0.05"/>
			<property name="bias" value="-0.9"/>
		</module>
		<module name="landBase" type="FastTurbulence">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="landBaseScale"/>
			<property name="frequency" value="1.9"/>
			<property name="power" value="30"/>
			<property name="roughness" value="10"/>
		</module>

<module name="HillBase" type="FastBillow" no_seed="true">
			<property name="frequency" value="0.009"/>
		</module>
		<module name="HillScaled" type="ScaleBiasOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="HillBase"/>
			<property name="scale" value="0.30"/>
			<property name="bias" value="-0.8"/>
		</module>
		<module name="Hill" type="FastTurbulence">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="HillScaled"/>
			<property name="frequency" value="0.5"/>
			<property name="roughness" value="12"/>
		</module>
		<module name="HillOutput" type="ClampOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="Hill"/>
			<property name="bounds" value="0,180"/>
		</module>

<module name="MntBase" type="FastBillow" no_seed="true">
		</module>
		<module name="MntScaled" type="ScaleBiasOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="MntBase"/>
			<property name="scale" value="0.75"/>
		</module>
		<module name="Mnt" type="FastTurbulence">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="MntScaled"/>
		</module>
		<module name="MntOutput" type="ClampOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="Mnt"/>
		</module>

</module>
		</module>
		</module>

<module name="ControlBase1" type="FastNoise">
			<property name="frequency" value="1"/>
		</module>

<module name="ControlBase2" type="FastNoise" seed_additive="1">
			<property name="frequency" value="1.012"/>
		</module>

<module name="Hill" type="Add">
			<property name="controlModule" value="ControlBase2"/>
			<property name="sourceModule1" value="landBase"/>
			<property name="sourceModule2" value="HillOutput"/>
			<property name="bounds" value="0, 3500"/>
			<property name="edgeFalloff" value="128"/>
		</module>

<module name="Mnt" type="Add">
			<property name="sourceModule2" value="MntOutput"/>
		</module>

<module name="HillMnt" type="Add">
			<property name="sourceModule1" value="Hill"/>
			<property name="sourceModule2" value="Mnt"/>
			<property name="bounds" value="0, 4500"/>
		</module>

<module name="Combined" type="Select">
			<property name="sourceModule1" value="Water"/>
			<property name="sourceModule2" value="HillMnt"/>
			<property name="bounds" value="0,1"/>
			<property name="edgeFalloff" value="0.5"/>
		</module>

<module name="scaleBiasOutput" type="ScaleBiasOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="Combined"/>
			<property name="scale" value="180"/>
			<property name="bias" value="-1"/>
		</module>
		<module name="clampOutput" type="ClampOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="scaleBiasOutput"/>
			<property name="bounds" value="-28,190"/>
		</module>

<output module="clampOutput"/>
	</terrain_generator>

</terrain_generators>

Valmar - is there an easy way to add the UI only to A16? I would like to try the vanilla game for a while to see what the changes are like but gotta say I have a hard time without seeing my food/thirst/temp on the HUD. I tried adding the Mods/SMX folder alone but soon realized there were more areas that probably needed to be tweaked/added.

can try this !!!WARNING A15 ONLY!!!

</module>
		</module>
		</module>

my whole terrain gen section

<terrain_generators>
	<terrain_generator name="vanilla" use_old_final="false">

<module name="landBaseFinal" type="FastNoise" no_seed="true">
			<property name="frequency" value="0.012"/>
		</module>
		<module name="landBaseScale" type="ScaleOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="landBaseFinal"/>
			<property name="scale" value="0.05"/>
			<property name="bias" value="-0.9"/>
		</module>
		<module name="landBase" type="FastTurbulence">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="landBaseScale"/>
			<property name="frequency" value="1.9"/>
			<property name="roughness" value="10"/>
		</module>

<module name="HillBase" type="FastBillow" no_seed="true">
		</module>
		<module name="HillScaled" type="ScaleBiasOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="HillBase"/>
			<property name="scale" value="0.30"/>
		</module>
		<module name="Hill" type="FastTurbulence">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="HillScaled"/>
		</module>
		<module name="HillOutput" type="ClampOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="Hill"/>
		</module>

<module name="MntBase" type="FastBillow" no_seed="true">
		</module>
		<module name="MntScaled" type="ScaleBiasOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="MntBase"/>
			<property name="scale" value="0.75"/>
		</module>
		<module name="Mnt" type="FastTurbulence">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="MntScaled"/>
		</module>
		<module name="MntOutput" type="ClampOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="Mnt"/>
		</module>

</module>
		</module>
		</module>

<module name="ControlBase1" type="FastNoise">
			<property name="frequency" value="1"/>
		</module>

<module name="ControlBase2" type="FastNoise" seed_additive="1">
			<property name="frequency" value="1.012"/>
		</module>

<module name="Hill" type="Add">
			<property name="sourceModule2" value="HillOutput"/>
		</module>

<module name="Mnt" type="Add">
			<property name="sourceModule2" value="MntOutput"/>
		</module>

<module name="HillMnt" type="Add">
			<property name="sourceModule1" value="Hill"/>
			<property name="sourceModule2" value="Mnt"/>
			<property name="bounds" value="0, 4500"/>
		</module>

<module name="Combined" type="Select">
			<property name="sourceModule1" value="Water"/>
			<property name="sourceModule2" value="HillMnt"/>
			<property name="bounds" value="0,1"/>
			<property name="edgeFalloff" value="0.5"/>
		</module>

<module name="scaleBiasOutput" type="ScaleBiasOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="Combined"/>
			<property name="scale" value="180"/>
			<property name="bias" value="-1"/>
		</module>
		<module name="clampOutput" type="ClampOutput">
			<property name="sourceModule" value="scaleBiasOutput"/>
			<property name="bounds" value="-28,190"/>
		</module>

<output module="clampOutput"/>
	</terrain_generator>

</terrain_generators>

Just a FYI: You can take your entire A15.2 terrain generator and use it in A16 just fine BUT it needs to be the entire terrain generator.

How do I build a chest? I have the carpentry level required, and i placed my workbench and own a saw, so what else do I need? Really enjoying the mod so far, but I'd like an explanation on how to build a chest, as I can't find out how to build one.

The secure storage chest is crafted in the backpack and unlocks at level 20 carpentry. The other decor-specific ones (the boxes with logos) are made in the workbench with a handsaw tool and also require level 20 in carpentry.

with the data from

I'm not sure. While I have achieved this before in much the same way you suggest, I don't recall the specifics. From what I do recall there was something very specific that had to remain the same but otherwise everything else could be changed. Be selective of what you copy/replace and see if that leads anywhere is the best advice I can offer.

Valmar - is there an easy way to add the UI only to A16? I would like to try the vanilla game for a while to see what the changes are like but gotta say I have a hard time without seeing my food/thirst/temp on the HUD. I tried adding the Mods/SMX folder alone but soon realized there were more areas that probably needed to be tweaked/added.

The Mods folder is purely for images and has no baring on the actual UI changes in this regard.

Valmod's UI is just a modified version of Sirilion's amazing SMX UI mod, which currently does have an A16 build out. If you just want the UI I recommend checking it out:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?42922-SMX-By-Sirillion

Alpha 16

Valmar,

I am so hyped to see what you do with this version, i know it is a long way off before you have things ready, but i am very confident that it will be amazing.

Thanks for all the fun I have had with alpha 15 and for all the fun I am looking forward to having with your additions to alpha 16.

Teraphina

Valmod Overhaul Experimental Build

This experimental build should function on the latest A16 Experimental build of 7DTD. However, do note, that it is experimental for a reason. A16 made many changes so even though loading the mod may not show any obvious problems there might be a few hiccups here and there that only show up from actual playtesting. This includes item/block descriptions which may not reflect the changes in Valmod at the moment.

For anyone willing to give it a try please report any inconsistency or bugs that I need to address. Thank you.

This experimental build should function on the latest A16 Experimental build of 7DTD. However, do note, that it is experimental for a reason. A16 made many changes so even though loading the mod may not show any obvious problems there might be a few hiccups here and there that only show up from actual playtesting. This includes item/block descriptions which may not reflect the changes in Valmod at the moment.

For anyone willing to give it a try please report any inconsistency or bugs that I need to address. Thank you.

I'll give it a go. I'll let you know if I find anything. Loved your A15 build by the way.

It loaded up and I got going as a Survivor on Random Gen well enough. Couple issues so far, more to come as I find them.

1. Scrap Iron Axe is useless for chopping trees and desert dead logs. Zero wood from either. Scrap Iron Pickaxe and Shovel seem to work just fine.

2. One of the quests seems bugged. Opening the journal gets endless console spam of "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to and instance of an object." Got the skill points and the equipment, and I am progressing the zombie kill quest, so not quite sure what's up. Did not get the usual default quest.

Experimental Bug

I picked the builder class, tried to repair my iron axe with a whetting stone but the axe became unusable after trying to repair. The axe had negative durability, something like -48/100. I tried crafting a stone axe next and the stone axes i crafted also were unusable and had 0 durability.

I picked the builder class. I tried to repair my iron axe with the whetting stone but the axe became unusable after it repaired. It had negative durability. Next, i crafted some stone axes and they had no durability.

It loaded up and I got going as a Survivor on Random Gen well enough. Couple issues so far, more to come as I find them.

1. Scrap Iron Axe is useless for chopping trees and desert dead logs. Zero wood from either. Scrap Iron Pickaxe and Shovel seem to work just fine.

2. One of the quests seems bugged. Opening the journal gets endless console spam of "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to and instance of an object." Got the skill points and the equipment, and I am progressing the zombie kill quest, so not quite sure what's up. Did not get the usual default quest.

I as well have the quest bug. As long as I just don't click on it its fine, but if it's selected I get the nullreference spam.

Another issue I ran into, is that when I first started up and found my first building, I received an error as I got closer to it. "exception in thread thread_generatechunks" and when i got to close to the building I fell through the world and my game froze and had to alt f4. When loading back into the same save file, it gave me the same error again as well as "ArgumentException: The requested value 'tool' was not found" and it wouldn't load.

Archived