A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

This mod sounds epic. I wish I would have found it sooner before I invested all the time I have on a vanilla pve server. Now the dilemma is do I start over day 1 to try this mod this close to alpha 16 release? Already found a pve server running this mod that is a 30 ping for me. I think my head is going to explode.

GOOD DAY Valmar ... I've been using the 7D2D Launcher and just love the way it works .. I had 1 issue with it and sphere fixed it right way ... Now we have version 1.0.3.3

But anyway .. I was wondering when A16 comes out and you do your updating if it would be possible to add a scope/silencer combo for the AK .. I know we have the silencer but a scope would be a nice touch.

Also please don't change your format style on your mods and go something Starvation or True Survival .. they don't work well and are very laggy .. I have tried them and have always come back to yours. Anyway .. just a thought from a big fan of your work, Enjoy

Also please don't change your format style on your mods and go something Starvation or True Survival .. they don't work well and are very laggy .. I have tried them and have always come back to yours. Anyway .. just a thought from a big fan of your work, Enjoy

If you have a problem with lag, tell me. I've already slain the crafting and search lag, and posted the fix publicly.

Not to co-opt your thread, Valmar. I am a fan of your work, too. Some of the best non-SDX stuff out there.

Because servers use the mod too. On servers the images do not matter - they do not push to the clients.

Also because I include OFFLINE FILES in the data/config/xui folder specifically for this. Its easier to cater towards the majority, who have internet access, than it is to cater to the minority who do not. I had no way of knowing tinypic's servers would crap out. That's not my fault. I fixed the issue in less than a day of finding out about it by moving the images to a better host. Update and you should be fine. If not then be sure you're replacing everything and not skipping anything.

Hi,

At first, please excuse my bad english, that's not my first langage.

So, i try to use Valmod since several days.

My first try in local game, some big "?" appear on the screen, i search a little and decide to abort..

So now, i talk about this with a friend and we think it's good for us to use valmod expansion pack on our little server (so a big server for just two guys xD)

After send all folder on the server, i have the same result as my first try:

screen7d.png

I find some thing to do in this thread, but my low level in english don't really help me, what must i do to fix this problem?

If it's possible to use simple word and simple way to explain, that's a really happyness for me

many thanks by advance!

Because servers use the mod too. On servers the images do not matter - they do not push to the clients.

Also because I include OFFLINE FILES in the data/config/xui folder specifically for this. Its easier to cater towards the majority, who have internet access, than it is to cater to the minority who do not. I had no way of knowing tinypic's servers would crap out. That's not my fault. I fixed the issue in less than a day of finding out about it by moving the images to a better host. Update and you should be fine. If not then be sure you're replacing everything and not skipping anything.

Hi,

My first try in local game, some big "?" appear on the screen, i search a little and decide to abort..

So now, i talk about this with a friend and we think it's good for us to use valmod expansion pack on our little server (so a big server for just two guys xD)

screen7d.png

I find some thing to do in this thread, but my low level in english don't really help me, what must i do to fix this problem?

If it's possible to use simple word and simple way to explain, that's a really happyness for me

many thanks by advance!

Hello Valmer. Is it possible, to make a workbench or modify a garbage can to be able to auto scrap items that I put in there? I hate making a bunch of tools and having to scrap them one by one. Having a location that I can do an auto scrap would be great! If it is possible please let me know how, I would appreciate it.

Grave Reaper

Hi Guys

Not sure if i have the right thread but....

First i have to say this mod is bloody awesome:]

Second, where can i find the Grave Reaper to complete the awesomness?? He/She is the only thing that i cant find/do/kill.

Any help guys?

Again, thank you for the mod Mr Mar

many thanks by advance!

Hi all,

The solution was really simple, just change the f***ing \ into / in the windows.xml on the server files

This is exactly the same problem with mac i think (yes, i'm a bad guy, i want to play on a linux server and on a mac...)

That's look fine now, the bigger backpack mod is installed to, with the same change of \

One problem make me crazy now, many items don't have any icon in the game (on my screenshot in the toolbelt it's missing the 5th case an icon)

How can i fix this problem ?

Thanks by advance

Hey Valmar, I'm having a blast while playing Valmod!

one problem is related to loot.....why when i loot a bloated walker i have a very very high chance to get 3-4 pistols? even at level 1

hope that you answer quickly and also there's another i will report it later thanks!

is there a way to get this to work with mag's combo pack?

Yes, I don't think Valmar does anything in the rwgmixer.xml file, so you could possibly just replace it with the magoli version and add all the prefabs.

EDIT:

I downloaded the magoli compo pack and had a quick look and it only has the prefabs and rwgmixer.xml file. So, you can simply install valmod and then install the compo pack over it.

Hi,

screen7d.png

many thanks by advance!

Since you are running a server, you have to install the images on each client. What platform are you playing on? Windows, Linux, Mac?

here's another error when i tried to combine a combat axe with another the game froozen and when i restarted i got this !274247663_2017-04-0719_11_18-7DaysToDie.png.74fb4069edc7140ce6df420958ea4320.png

is there's a fix?

- - - Updated - - -

should I keep it or this will affect the gameplay? should I scrap it? or smelt it? I am afraid that it's going to corrupt my game!

Since you are running a server, you have to install the images on each client. What platform are you playing on? Windows, Linux, Mac?

I post a reply yesterday with a part of a solution, but i don't understand why my post is not online now...

I don't install anything on client, just replace the original path for pics by:

texture="@http://www.Mywebsite.fr/SMX/Textures/Misc/valmodhat.png"

Exactly like a mac, a Linux serveur really dont like \

(i play on a mac and on a lkinux server, i knoiw i'm a crazy guy)

I'm sure something like : "texture="@file:Mods/SMX/Textures/Misc/valmodhat.png" can work easily

My problem now is with many icons, many items dont have icon since i installed the mod

if somebody now a way to fix this problem...

Thanks

Edit: Problem with icon solved

On a mac the mods folders must be in a different place (in the same folder as 7daystodie.app)

Tranq Gun and Darts

First, I apologize if this has been answered previously. I have done CTRL-F on quite a few pages in this thread, as well as did a forum search. The Latter just points me to this thread and no specific page, while CTRL-F did not result in an answer.

Since the beaker was removed from the campfire, how does one use the syringe with the chemical agent?

Thanks in advance for the response

~Complex~

Ive been having a problem trying to play the mod, ive done what it has said in the installation instructions but when i try and load a world it just stays on the loading screen, but without any indication of doing anything, and it never actually finishes loading up a world. do you know what the problem could be?

server install

I have a public server, is their a link on where to place the files, or is it just like placing on your own standalone..

And then I will also install it on my local box in addition to the server. And I guess to go whole hog, down load all the packs...

7dtd MOD

Hello every one..excuse my newbieness i whant to ask in community guys cause i read and love that project of valmod MOD

what i need to play it..Expansion? Overhaull? both? and my seccond question is iam able to play this awsome work in 15.2?

or its only for 15 Alpha? .

(forgive my poor english and my clueles if any can help i priciated :p)

P.S : Keep up the good work!!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the mod. Great work- I can tell a lot of time went into it. I played it for several hours and had a lot of fun. I had some trouble with lagginess on our dedicated server(not being able to look into containers, laggy movement). Also experienced slowness when searching the crafting menu or while looking into an active forge. I had to close the client a couple times due to a low memory warning(I have 16gb) but I've had that happen with vanilla 7D2D. We reluctantly had to uninstall due to performance issues but hopefully those get resolved. I'll definitely be giving it another shot in the future.

Archived