A16 Valmod Pack

Valmar

Okay going to report on a bug, a lot of the schematics when you read them do not unlock recipes. Like for the bow I got the book for it but when I read it, it didn't say it unlocked the recipe.

Firstly make sure you didn't know it already.

Beyond that I suspect this is a vanilla issue and not something I can really fix. I've had reports of this problem on books that are completely vanilla that my mod doesn't touch. I'll still be looking into it though.

Is there a download for A12.5 of this mod?

Yes.

https://envul.com/manage-mod-35/

Scroll down the page to previous versions. Valmod 16.4 is the one you'll be wanting. The link probably won't be up there for long though so be warned. When it does go I will share another link for those who might be interested

Yes.

https://envul.com/manage-mod-35/

Scroll down the page to previous versions. Valmod 16.4 is the one you'll be wanting. The link probably won't be up there for long though so be warned. When it does go I will share another link for those who might be interested

it brings me to a page saying, Manage Published Mods. i was able to find the mod on the site but not ver 16.4. lowest i see is 17.3

it brings me to a page saying, Manage Published Mods. i was able to find the mod on the site but not ver 16.4. lowest i see is 17.3

Is that so? I see. I apologize, I've never linked a envul mod before. Perhaps only the mod author gets to see all the revisions. Here is a zip for you:

Lite: http://www.mediafire.com/download/oedosq0hv3aowc3/Valmod_Lite_16.4.zip

Full: http://www.mediafire.com/download/483zxa09zu5i8za/Valmod_16.4.zip

Okay going to report on a bug, a lot of the schematics when you read them do not unlock recipes. Like for the bow I got the book for it but when I read it, it didn't say it unlocked the recipe.

I've had the same issue, but it appears only to bug out when I'm on the crafting screen. Also if I eat or drink something while there, it doesn't sustain me or anything. I just use up the item and get no jars or anything back. Same goes when I'm on the campfire screen.

However, it works just fine when I'm on any other screen. Have you tried switching to the character screen before you read anything? I believe that's all it takes.

@Requiem

Thanks for the heads up. I'll put it on the to-do list.

@Brotte

I've made the same conclusion aswell. It seems to be a bug with reading from the inventory menu. I haven't had it happen from read by hand from the toolbelt - nor has anyone else on my server - or at least none that have reported it to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't know about switching to the character screen though. I will keep that in mind - thank you for sharing your findings.

Can't wait for the 13.4 update, this pack is amazing. Haven't put it back on our server since the update, but I'm pumped.

One thing I was wondering is if there is the draw bridge in this. If not, I should be able to add it I would assume.

just takes a veteran modder and it can be done!

If Valmar hasnt been able to get the draw bridges in then something has changed from a12.5 to a13 that stops this the way it use to work and may need a new look or angle to get it going again.

Valmar i believe is a veteran modder as his work is brilliant and useful and works.

If Valmar hasnt been able to get the draw bridges in then something has changed from a12.5 to a13 that stops this the way it use to work and may need a new look or angle to get it going again.

Valmar i believe is a veteran modder as his work is brilliant and useful and works.

i never said valmar wasnt a veteran modder, you assume i said that... all i said was that all it takes is one!

on other note i work alot i dont have free time like some - i only have 1 day off... so i myself have little time to do things - so my real release of my mod hasnt even been seen but by me... so who knows what i have done but me!

Archived