Beer vs grain alcohol vs coffee

LegionDiablo

Beer gives the buzzed effect and increases hydration. Coffee gives buzzed effect and decreases hydration slightly. Grain alcohol gives buzzed effect and decreases hydration by more.

Beer can be a pain if you are full up on hydration. You can't drink it. On the other hand, if you are low on water, grain alcohol can kill you.

Can anyone tell me how are they diferent?

Like does coffee gives stamina faster than beer but beer lasts longer.

Grain alcohol and Coffee give you stamina whenever wherever even if your thirst is full

Beer can only be used when thirst is not full

Drinking grain alcohol consecutively can make you drunk which after 3rd or 4th drink, reduce stamina

Both coffee and grain alcohol are great for night raid, because you can use them anytime. Imagine if your thirst is full and you need to drink to hit and run 50 dog horde, you're screwed. But coffee/alcohol will save you.

Coffee drains wellness by .1 per, and so does grain alcohol, I think. Both coffee and grain alcohol reduce hydration, while beer raises it. Beer last the shortest period of time, then comes coffee, then grain alcohol. Last, beer/grain alcohol and coffee are synergistic, so you can you use them together for a never ending melee boost.

Grain alcohol is the best.

Its the easiest to get from farming

You can drink it any time since it lowers thirst

It does not lower wellness like coffee

It lasts a very long time

Since it lowers thirst you can have one and then drink a stew for a wellness gain. But do not drink one while already buzzed or you get a debuff nearly if not as bad as stage 2 infection that lasts painfully too long.

2-3 can last you all night so you can out run feral hordes with ease

Beer

Hard to get

Fills thirst

Doesn't last very long

Coffee

Hard to grow but not hard to find in loot

lowers wellness

I read somewhere that drinking grain alcohol will decrease your wellness over time- is that just not true? I can't remember where I read it, but I've always stayed away from the stuff because of it.

If you drink while already drunk/tipsy it will give you a nasty wellness draining debuff that lasts like a while day.

• 2 years later...

Archived