Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

2 hours ago, theFlu said:

My image with "show stability" on, how does it show any difference in the vertical? The middle pillar, which can still take blocks, is the exact same color as the side pillars that will collapse with one additional block. All the way to the top. The only color change in all of those is with the horizontal hang, while the SI will cause a fall by adding vertical weight.

What I meant was not that the stability indication shows the difference but that you were showing an example with a tower that has air under it.  Sorry for the confusion.

Riamus

Riamus

2 hours ago, theFlu said:

My image with "show stability" on, how does it show any difference in the vertical? The middle pillar, which can still take blocks, is the exact same color as the side pillars that will collapse with one additional block. All the way to the top. The only color change in all of those is with the horizontal hang, while the SI will cause a fall by adding vertical weight.

That I meant was not that the stability indication shows the difference but that you were showing an example with a tower that has air under it.  Sorry for the confusion.