Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

I believe that destroying "any block/object" will cause a stability re-calculation, and even something like "looting a bird nest or cardboard box, etc" causes that block to "be changed/destroyed" (like from a full box replaced with an empty box) which causes a stability recalculation. A crop/tree growing, when it changes size, counts also (and the blocks are normally "heavier" as they grow as well i think)

that, and maybe the post by @BFT2020 above (delayed stability calc because of cpu/blood moon) are all working together?

I believe that destroying "any block/object" will cause a stability re-calculation, and even something like "looting a bird nest or cardboard box, etc" causes that block to "be changed/destroyed" (like from a full box replaced with an empty box) which causes a stability recalculation.

that, and maybe the post by @BFT2020 above (delayed stability calc because of cpu/blood moon) are all working together?