Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Crater Creator

Crater Creator

formatting

On 5/11/2024 at 9:44 AM, Bizantyjski Borsuk said:

Do you guys know, how long it normally takes to get a response after applying for streamer weekend?

Well after scarcely one day, the response has been terrific. There are already over 200 applicants, which is more than the total we had for the last streamer event. We’ve done what we could to streamline the process, but I will still be very busy for a while processing all the applications. Thanks in advance for your patience everyone. :)

On 5/11/2024 at 8:15 AM, Doomofman said:

I believe it's technically correct, though maybe a little poorly worded.

The keys that will be given will unlock the game, which, for that weekend for regular folk will still be Alpha 21 until Exp releases to the public on the Mondat

Probably should have said "Would you like Steam promo keys to gift the game to your audience? Note: These keys will be for the current public release, which is Alpha 21"

Or something like that

Just noting that this is correct. We want to be clear that the promo keys viewers may get are not to play the Streamers-only build. I’ve revised the wording on this question so I hope it’s clearer now.

12 hours ago, Bizantyjski Borsuk said:

Do you guys know, how long it normally takes to get a response after applying for streamer weekend?

Well after scarcely one day, the response has been terrific. There are already over 200 applicants, which is more than the total we had for the last streamer event. We’ve done what we could to streamline the process, but I will still be very busy for a while processing all the applications. Thanks in advance for your patience everyone. :)

13 hours ago, Doomofman said:

I believe it's technically correct, though maybe a little poorly worded.

The keys that will be given will unlock the game, which, for that weekend for regular folk will still be Alpha 21 until Exp releases to the public on the Mondat

Probably should have said "Would you like Steam promo keys to gift the game to your audience? Note: These keys will be for the current public release, which is Alpha 21"

Or something like that

Just noting that this is correct. We want to be clear that the promo keys viewers may get are [i]not[/i] to play the Streamers-only build. I’ve revised the wording on this question so I hope it’s clearer now.