Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

1 hour ago, Roland said:

Kudos! This is the perfect 1.0 answer to every query about why                  is not in the game yet. Remember, folks, no more "it's alpha". Now it's always priorities. 😁

They will try their best. It's their goal to not break saves. They have to avoid it for console and so that will benefit us on PC as well. 

They have even less of an excuse imo now that it's coming out of "alpha" or going to 1.0, whatever you want to call it now. I just don't understand why something basic and important of how your guns handle is low priority. It should have been changed like 2 alphas ago when the guns were reskinned and animations changed..

Just so you know I am not alone in wanting this fixed (ignoring the support in this thread already) look at the top liked comment in this video. Honestly it gives a pretty bad impression of the game being janky and cheap and I would assume they don't want that impression. I would hope anyway.. Anyway I have said my piece on it enough now so I am done.

OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

1 hour ago, Roland said:

Kudos! This is the perfect 1.0 answer to every query about why                  is not in the game yet. Remember, folks, no more "it's alpha". Now it's always priorities. 😁

They will try their best. It's their goal to not break saves. They have to avoid it for console and so that will benefit us on PC as well. 

They have even less of an excuse imo now that it's coming out of "alpha" or 1.0 whatever you want to call it. I just don't understand why something basic and important of how your guns handle is low priority. It should have been changed like 2 alphas ago when the guns were reskinned and animations changed..

Just so you know I am not alone in wanting this fixed (ignoring the support in this thread already) look at the top liked comment in this video. Honestly it gives a pretty bad impression of the game being janky and cheap and I would assume they don't want that impression. I would hope anyway.. Anyway I have said my piece on it enough now so I am done.

OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

1 hour ago, Roland said:

They have even less of an excuse imo now that it's coming out of "alpha". I just don't understand why something basic and important of how your guns handle is low priority. It should have been changed like 2 alphas ago when the guns were reskinned and animations changed..

OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

1 hour ago, Roland said:

They have even less of an excuse now imo now that it's coming out of "alpha". I just don't understand why something basic and import of how your guns handle is low priority. It should have been changed like 2 alphas ago when the guns were reskinned and animations changed..