Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Space4Ace

Space4Ace

Please add a kickstand for the bicycle, minibike and motorcycle. It would apply when you're not on it, and retract one you get on.

It looks funny to just drop the 2 wheelers on the ground. I think you would want to take good care of the vehicles since those are now pretty rare in the apocalypse.

15 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Watching the stream made me think about one question on future content after 1.0.

Has the idea of Bosses and mini-Bosses been completely discarded?

We still have only Grace as a unique boss, and she's not even a (human) zombie!

It would be great to see something like that added to the game at some point.

Imagine reaching the end of a T4 or T5 POI and having to fight an end-level boss (like in 90' games) and having it drop legendary parts! :hat:

Any news on that?

@faatal @madmole or anyone who can reply...

I consider the cop, mutated zombie and the demolisher to be at least mini-bosses... And judging on their sizes, maybe not so mini. 😁

I know it's not what you really mean but, that's probably the best we'll get.

Space4Ace

Space4Ace

Please add a kickstand for the bicycle, minibike and motorcycle. It would apply when you're not on it, and retract one you get on.

It looks funny to just drop the 2 wheelers on the ground. I think you would want to take good care of the vehicles since those are now pretty rare in the apocalypse.

4 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Watching the stream made me think about one question on future content after 1.0.

Has the idea of Bosses and mini-Bosses been completely discarded?

We still have only Grace as a unique boss, and she's not even a (human) zombie!

It would be great to see something like that added to the game at some point.

Imagine reaching the end of a T4 or T5 POI and having to fight an end-level boss (like in 90' games) and having it drop legendary parts! :hat:

Any news on that?

@faatal @madmole or anyone who can reply...

I consider the cop, mutated zombie and the demolisher to be at least mini-bosses... And judging on their sizes, maybe not so mini. 😁