Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

I'm not sure how I feel about how completely different some of the female armor sets are. Some of them look like completely different sets. A lot of the male sets look really sick, I don't really play female characters so its not a big deal, but it kind of feels bad to me, IF thats how they all are. Like I said, I didn't catch too much of the dev stream, so I could be wrong. I hope the raider set doesn't change based on gender since it looks sick. I'm sure nobody else cares, but those are just my thoughts.

I very much hope that the assasin set we've seen is not gender specific/too different as well, because the male variant looks cool.

The new characters really make a lot of the game (espescially the hud, trees and ground textures) look dated, since the models are so detailed. But the characters themselves actually look better then I expected! In future, if webcams are causing issues, they could disable them during gameplay. 😅

User

User

I'm not sure how I feel about how completely different some of the female armor sets are. Some of them look like completely different sets. A lot of the male sets look really sick, I don't really play female characters so its not a big deal, but it kind of feels bad to me, IF thats how they all are. Like I said, I didn't catch too much of the dev stream, so I could be wrong. I hope the raider set doesn't change based on gender since it looks sick. I'm sure nobody else cares, but that's just my thoughts.

I very much hope that the assasin set we've seen is not gender specific/too different as well, because the male variant looks cool.

The new characters really make a lot of the game (espescially the hud, trees and ground textures) look dated, since the models are so detailed. But the characters themselves actually look better then I expected! In future, if webcams are causing issues, they could disable them during gameplay. 😅

User

User

I'm not sure how I feel about how completely different some of the female armor sets are. Some of them look like completely different sets. A lot of the male sets look really sick, and completely missing out on those variants on the off chance I play a female character kind of feels crappy to me, IF thats how they all are. Like I said, I didn't catch too much of the dev stream, so I could be wrong. I hope the raider set doesn't change based on gender since it looks sick. I'm sure nobody else cares, but that's just my thoughts.

The new characters really make a lot of the game (espescially the hud, trees and ground textures) look dated, since the models are so detailed. But the characters themselves actually look better then I expected!

User

User

I'm not sure how I feel about how completely different some of the female armor sets are. Some of them look like completely different sets. A lot of the male sets look really sick, and completely missing out on those variants on the off chance I play a female character kind of feels crappy to me, IF thats how they all are. Like I said, I didn't catch too much of the dev stream, so I could be wrong. I hope the raider set doesn't change based on gender since it looks sick. I'm sure nobody else cares, but that's just my thoughts.

I very much hope that the assasin set we've seen is not gender specific/too different as well, because the male variant looks sick.

The new characters really make a lot of the game (espescially the hud, trees and ground textures) look dated, since the models are so detailed. But the characters themselves actually look better then I expected!