Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And now it will be a 30$ game and people who buy it will get a incomplete game missing key features.

And it´s more than just icing. The balance, be it for traders or finally having an actual endgame (they go to version 1.0 and basically have no endgame that alone is a big no, no) is missing, bandits aren´t in, the RWG isn´t done yet. 

What bothers me is that they obviously suddendly either changed their minds completly from one day to the other, about getting to version 1.0 or flat out simply don´t tell the truth. And they even came up with the reason when releasing that info, they could have just announced it and see how people react, instead of starting of with that story that everyone who knows the game and TFP a little bit will instantly not believe, when no one even asked yet.  If any person near me acts like that, you surely will say they aren´t trustworthy and i don´t see why i should act any different because it´s a company.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And now it will be a 30$ game and people who buy it will get a incomplete game missing key features.

And it´s more than just icing. The balance, be it for traders or finally having an actual endgame (they go to version 1.0 and basically have no endgame that alone is a big no, no) is missing, bandits aren´t in, the RWG isn´t done yet. 

What bothers me is that they obviously suddendly either changed their minds completly from one day to the other, about getting to version 1.0 or flat out simply don´t tell the truth. And they even came up with the reason when releasing that info, they could have just announced it and see how people react, instead of starting of with that story when no one even asked yet.  If any person near me acts like that, you surely will say they aren´t trustworthy and i don´t see why i should act any different because it´s a company.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

What bothers me is that they obviously suddendly either changed their minds completly from one day to the other, about getting to version 1.0 or flat out simply don´t tell the truth. And they even came up with the reason when releasing that info, they could have just announced it and see how people react, instead of starting of with that story when no one even asked yet. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And it´s more than just icing. The balance, be it for traders or having an actual endgame finally (they go to version 1.0 and basically have no endgame that alone is a big nono) is missing, bandits, the RWG isn´t done yet.