Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

2 hours ago, HB_H4wk said:

What about Lock picking to open doors?

+1 from me here, really hope we get this at some point. Would make lockpicking a lot more fun, and would let us go through pois in a less linear manner. Maybe make it exclusive to certain types of doors, or make it upgrade as you level up lockpicking, maybe starting with wooden doors and progressing from there. it'd be cool to pick garage doors even though that makes no sense, since garage doors have an absurd amount of hp usually.

User

User

+1 from me here, really hope we get this at some point. Would make lockpicking a lot more fun, and would let us go through pois in a less linear manner. Maybe make it exclusive to certain types doors, or make it upgrade as you level up lockpicking, maybe starting with wooden doors and progressing from there. it'd be cool to pick garage doors even though that makes no sense, since garage doors have an absurd amount of hp usually.

User

User

+1 from me here, really hope we get this at some point. Would make lockpicking a lot more fun, and would let us go through pois in a less linear manner. Maybe make it exclusive to certain doors, or make it upgrade as you level up lockpicking, maybe starting with wooden doors and progressing from there. it'd be cool to pick garage doors even though that makes no sense, since garage doors have an absurd amount of hp usually.

User

User

+1 from me here, really hope we get this at some point. Would make lockpicking a lot more fun, and would let us go through pois in a less linear manner. Maybe make it exclusive to wooden doors, or make it upgrade as you level up lockpicking, maybe starting with wooden doors and progressing from there. it'd be cool to pick garage doors even though that makes no sense, since garage doors have an absurd amount of hp usually.