Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

14 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

We have a new function that allows locked doors open by triggers to be switched to the unlock state afterwards.

Not all applicable POIs have been updated with this yet.  It will also be a case by case thing since depending on the use case.

That's good. It's just a small thing that gets to me sometimes. Espescially if I want to use a locked open door as my entrance. I'd honestly prefer if it was just unlocked from the get go in every case, but that's just me. I also just think it hurts immersion/intuitiveness a little, since you'd expect the door to just be unlocked when you grab the key, but for now, they just magically open as soon as you grab the key without even touching the door.

User

User

13 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

We have a new function that allows locked doors open by triggers to be switched to the unlock state afterwards.

Not all applicable POIs have been updated with this yet.  It will also be a case by case thing since depending on the use case.

That's good. It's just a small thing that gets to me sometimes. Espescially if I want to use a locked open door as my entrance. I'd honestly prefer if it was just unlocked from the get go in every case, but that's just me. I also just think it hurts immersion/intuitiveness a little, since you'd expect the door to just be unlocked when you grab the key, and for now, they just open as soon as you grab the key without even touching the door.

User

User

10 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

That's good. It's just a small thing that gets to me sometimes. Espescially if I want to use a locked open door as my entrance. I'd honestly prefer if it was just unlocked from the get go in every case, but that's just me. I also just think it messes with immersion a little.

User

User

5 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

That's good. It's just a small thing that gets to me sometimes. Espescially if I want to use a locked open door as my entrance. I'd honestly prefer if it was just unlocked from the get go in every case, but that's just me.

User

User

3 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

That's good. It's just a small thing that gets to me sometimes. I'd honestly prefer if it was just unlocked from the get go in every case, but that's just me.