Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

More pictures courtesy of Dollishdes's pax streams on twitch.

Looks like the old loading screen with some old zombie models remains. Looks like the inventory item lock hasn't been changed either, which is kind of diappointing since its a bit awkward. but its still a while before summer.

Honestly, I was kind of hoping for more gameplay changes. But I guess stuff could change as we approach summer. The key racks by doors are still a thing, they still seem to be locked (open), and you can't pick them but I still hope for a lockpicking overhaul, and a removal of some weird/jank aspects, like doors being stuck in an open state after grabbing the key. Still no zombie body looting, looks like it won't be returning, sadly (I'm probably the only person who cares about this, but I think it'd be nice.

Still think it'd be cool if the game got back some of its scarier/immersive elements, like the raw meat attracting zombies system. Looks like furniture items such as cabinets and appliances still become un-interactable after looting, so still a bit of an annoyance for house refurbishers, but I think I saw some cabinets staying interactable after looting? So, there's a chance, but I only saw that with someone reading a magazine in a cabinet, so it might be different from taking all the items. Seems like mostly a visual update outside of armor changes, at least from what I've been able to see, but this could change in the coming months.

I haven't seen any footage with the new pigs, boars look the same.

Not sure if interior lighting has been improved. Some shots make it look like it has, hopefully the sudden darkness in rooms with open windows or massive holes in the walls goes away, or at least gets improved.

Could only get that one screenshot of the skill screen, not sure if anything's changed.

Blood moons menu looks pretty standard. Has a store, so microtransactions? Oof.

Once again, sorry for the quality.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

User

User

Looks like the old loading screen with some old zombie models remains. Looks like the inventory item lock hasn't been changed either, which is kind of diappointing since its a bit awkward. but its still a while before summer.

Honestly, I was kind of hoping for more gameplay changes. But I guess stuff could change as we approach summer. The key racks by doors are still a thing, they still seem to be locked (open), and you can't pick them but I still hope for a lockpicking overhaul, and a removal of some weird/jank aspects, like doors being stuck in an open state after grabbing the key. Still no zombie body looting, looks like it won't be returning, sadly (I'm probably the only person who cares about this, but I think it'd be nice.

Still think it'd be cool if the game got back some of its scarier/immersive elements, like the raw meat attracting zombies system. Looks like furniture items such as cabinets and appliances become un-interactable after looting, so still a bit of an annoyance for house refurbishers, but I think I saw some cabinets staying interactable after looting? So, there's a chance, but I only saw that with someone reading a magazine in a cabinet, so it might be different from taking all the items. Seems like mostly a visual update outside of armor changes, at least from what I've been able to see, but this could change in the coming months.

I haven't seen any footage with the new pigs, boars look the same.

Not sure if interior lighting has been improved. Some shots make it look like it has, hopefully the sudden darkness in rooms with open windows or massive holes in the walls goes away, or at least gets improved.

Could only get that one screenshot of the skill screen, not sure if anything's changed.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

User

User

Honestly, I was kind of hoping for more gameplay changes. But I guess stuff could change as we approach summer. The key racks by doors are still a thing, they still seem to be locked (open), and you can't pick them but I still hope for a lockpicking overhaul, and a removal of some weird/jank aspects, like doors being stuck in an open state after grabbing the key. Still no zombie body looting, looks like it won't be returning, sadly (I'm probably the only person who cares about this, but I think it'd be nice. Looks like furniture items such as cabinets and appliances become un-interactable after looting, so still a bit of an annoyance for house refurbishers, but I think I saw some cabinets staying interactable after looting? So, there's a chance. Seems like mostly a visual update outside of armor changes, at least from what I've been able to see. I haven't seen any footage with the new pigs, boars look the same.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

User

User

Honestly, I was kind of hoping for more gameplay changes. But I guess stuff could change as we approach summer. The key racks by doors are still a thing, they still seem to be locked (open), and you can't pick them but in my heart of hearts I still hope for a lockpicking overhaul, and a removal of some weird/jank aspects, like doors being stuck in an open state after grabbing the key. Still no zombie body looting, looks like it won't be returning, sadly (I'm probably the only person who cares about this, but I think it'd be nice. Looks like furniture items such as cabinets and appliances become un-interactable after looting, so still a bit of an annoyance for house refurbishers, but I think I saw some cabinets staying interactable after looting? So, there's a chance. Seems like mostly a visual update outside of armor changes, at least from what I've been able to see. I haven't seen any footage with the new pigs, boars look the same.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

User

User

Is he holding that knife sideways? Was that the way its always been? Maybe that's just the way its always been. I don't use knives super often.

Honestly, I was kind of hoping for more gameplay changes. But I guess stuff could change as we approach summer. The key racks by doors are still a thing, they still seem to be locked (open), and you can't pick them but in my heart of hearts I still hope for a lockpicking overhaul, and a removal of some weird/jank aspects, like doors being stuck in an open state after grabbing the key. Still no zombie body looting, looks like it won't be returning, sadly (I'm probably the only person who cares about this, but I think it'd be nice. Looks like furniture items such as cabinets and appliances become un-interactable after looting, so still a bit of an annoyance for house refurbishers, but I think I saw some cabinets staying interactable after looting? So, there's a chance. Seems like mostly a visual update outside of armor changes, at least from what I've been able to see. I haven't seen any footage with the new pigs, boars look the same.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

User

User

Is he holding that knife sideways? Was that the way its always been? Maybe that's just the way its always been. I don't use knives super often.

Blood moons menu looks pretty typical, not a massive fan. Has a store, so microtransactions? Oof.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

User

User

More pictures courtesy of Dollishdes on twitch.

Blood moons menu looks pretty typical, not a massive fan. Has a store, so microtransactions? Oof.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

User

User

More pictures courtesy of Dollishdes on twitch.

Honestly, I was kind of hoping for more gameplay changes. But I guess stuff could change as we approach summer. The key racks by doors are still a thing, they still seem to be locked (open), and you can't pick them but in my heart of hearts I still hope for a lockpicking overhaul, and a removal of these weirder aspects. Still no zombie body looting, looks like it won't be returning, sadly (I'm probably the only person who cares about this, but I think it'd be nice. Looks like furniture items such as cabinets and appliances become un-interactable after looting, so still a bit of an annoyance for house refurbishers, but I think I saw some cabinets staying interactable after looting? So, there's a chance. Seems like mostly a visual update outside of armor changes, at least from what I've been able to see. I haven't seen any footage with the new pigs, boars look the same.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG