Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

40 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

I mean swatchs put something so go crazy 🤪 

But do they show? 

And how about that enforcer set? Do you put glasses on your glasses?

Yeah, I guess you're right. These are publicly avaliable through youtube/twitch. Guess it was a bit dumb to worry.

Courtesy of Shema & Spartan 85 on youtube / Dollishdes on twitch for these. Surprisingly: Redone crates? Could be wrong, I haven't played in a minute, but I swear they look different. Looks like you can get armor from any chest too. Sorry for the quality.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

User

User

31 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

But do they show? 

Yeah, I gues you're right. These are publicly avaliable through youtube/twitch. Guess it was a bit dumb to worry.

Courtesy of Shema & Spartan 85 on youtube / Dollishdes on twitch for these. Surprisingly: Redone crates? Looks like you can get armor from any chest too. Sorry for the quality.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

User

User

26 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

But do they show? 

Yeah, I gues you're right. These are publicly avaliable through youtube/twitch. Guess it was a bit dumb to worry.

Courtesy of Shema & Spartan 85 on youtube / Dollishdes on twitch for these. Surprisingly: Redone crates? Looks like you can get armor from any chest too. Sorry for the quality.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

User

User

26 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

But do they show? 

Courtesy of Shema & Spartan 85 on youtube / Dollishdes on twitch for these. Surprisingly: Redone crates? Looks like you can get armor from any chest too.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

User

User

8 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

But do they show? 

Courtesy of Shema & Spartan 85 on youtube / Dollishdes on twitch for these. Surprisingly: Redone crates?

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG