Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
On 3/7/2024 at 7:32 AM, Gamida said:

I thought I read somewhere on here that the console version was A15 with a sprinkle of A16 thrown in.

It is actually A14 mixed with A15 with a sprinkle of A16. 

Most xbox players the game is unplayable. Chunks constantly reset that reset base and stuff. So I'm sure they will be really happy with what they are getting. Even Playstation players I see will be happy. Years of the same broken version that only 3 extra friends can join the game would have anyone wanting something new. As much as I don't like a lot of the changes but i adapted and modded some stuff. But even without modding I'll take the current version any day vs the old console version. 

As far as the topic goes. I look at it this way. The closer to beta/gold it gets the less and less is added. At some point you gotta stop adding lots of stuff and start focusing on optimization and performance. 

Edit--- as far as modding goes. As long as it is server side only mods. Servers should be able to make some xml changes and console still be able to join. I'm sure console will not be able to get overhaul mods or client side (maybe) still will be able to do some small mods. A lot better then older version as well. 

On 3/7/2024 at 7:32 AM, Gamida said:

I thought I read somewhere on here that the console version was A15 with a sprinkle of A16 thrown in.

It is actually A14 mixed with A15 with a sprinkle of A16. 

Most xbox players the game is unplayable. Chunks constantly reset that reset base and stuff. So I'm sure they will be really happy with what they are getting. Even Playstation players I see will be happy. Years of the same broken version that only 3 extra friends can join the game would have anyone wanting something new. As much as I don't like a lot of the changes but i adapted and modded some stuff. But even without modding I'll take the current version any day vs the old console version. 

As far as the topic goes. I look at it this way. The closer to beta/gold it gets the less and less is added. At some point you gotta stop adding lots of stuff and start focusing on optimization and performance.