Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
hotpoon

hotpoon

On 2/11/2024 at 7:30 AM, NekoPawtato said:

I think a big thing going for A22 will be console support. If waiting for the next alpha feels like ages, imagine having to wait through 7 alphas worth of content before being able to get the update (console is on A15 as far as I'm aware). I'd imagine there's more hype going for console players that don't have the PC version.

If I’m correct the current console version is 15 which is the best version anyway. I foresee a lot of console users are going to be massively disappointed when they try the game in its current state and realise how much less fun the game has become.

hotpoon

hotpoon

On 2/11/2024 at 7:30 AM, NekoPawtato said:

I think a big thing going for A22 will be console support. If waiting for the next alpha feels like ages, imagine having to wait through 7 alphas worth of content before being able to get the update (console is on A15 as far as I'm aware). I'd imagine there's more hype going for console players that don't have the PC version.

If I’m correct the current console version is 15 which is the best version anyway. I foresee a lot of console users are going to be massively disappointed when they try the game in its current state and realise who’s much less fun the game has become.