Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
arramus

arramus

I tried the Ravager. Great little hop feature and perfectly fits in with the suspension upgrades. I went to a Monster Truck show and saw some jumps and hops that lifted them clean and far. This feature is working out well for those low collision items, low walls and fences, and raised sidewalk blocks. I could even clear a late deco spawning shopping cart while at full speed. A lovely addition to community vehicle options, and so rare to see that hop feature in 4 wheelers, but it is true to life so why not.

arramus

arramus

I tried the Ravager. Great little hop feature and perfectly fits in with the suspension upgrades. I went to a Monster Truck show and saw some jumps and hops that lifted them clean and far. This feature is working out well for those low collision items, low walls and fences, and raised sidewalk blocks. I could even clear a late deco spawning shopping cart while at full speed. A lovely addition to community vehicle options and so far to see that hop feature in 4 wheelers, but it is true to life so why not.