Fish

Sinclare

I know fishing has been mentioned before and there are threads about it and that would be great but it's not specifically what I'm talking about. Granted like everyone else fishing is on my list wish but what I'm talking about specifically is fish. I just started building my first completely underwater house (mostly due to trying to hide from hackers). So for my second room I built the first three blocks up as metal reinforced cobble for protection from zombies but the next two levels I built it from mostly shower glass to let light in and to see out. Problem is there is nothing else to see except water and underwater dirt. Would be cool if there were fish swimming around underwater (bass, carp, whatever). <

[QUOTE=Sinclare;131311]I know fishing has been mentioned before and there are threads about it and that would be great but it's not specifically what I'm talking about. Granted like everyone else fishing is on my list wish but what I'm talking about specifically is fish. I just started building my first completely underwater house (mostly due to trying to hide from hackers). So for my second room I built the first three blocks up as metal reinforced cobble for protection from zombies but the next two levels I built it from mostly shower glass to let light in and to see out. Problem is there is nothing else to see except water and underwater dirt. Would be cool if there were fish swimming around underwater (bass, carp, whatever). <

+1 for fish. Can I also throw in birds? I mean, seriously, the amount of feathers and birds nests in the world and not a single bird? They can drop meat and feathers instead of leather. I would love to see Zeds chasing a seagull across the wasteland...

zombie piranhas ? Love it. Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water. Use the "action" to 'reel' in a fish using a "fishing pole"... some times you get bass... sometimes a face full of piranha.... make sure your buddy's ready with a club when it reaches the surface... LOL ya, and if you're alone and you get "pulled in" ?? lol good times

Archived