bbh_blocked_dnftl

Low Flying UFO's Observing Our Apocalypse, Possible Abductions (end in Death)

=Tattoo=

Would be ironic to be traversing the wasteland fighting off Zeds and see a flying saucer just over the tree line slowly moving, monitoring.. Maybe occasionally they drop a beam of light on a zombie, animal, or player and lift them up to the ship for research. I can see it now, a dark night with hordes running down the street and in the distance you see bright beam of light for a couple seconds shining straight down to the ground from a flying saucer.. just adds a creepy "this really is the end of our planet and race" kinda thing. These would be rare for close encounters, but maybe see a couple of them a night in the distance. Please don't mistake this as a suggestion to core part of game, more of an ambiance..

[QUOTE=pharen;131063]I'd rather this didn't happen. Zombies are one thing but once you add aliens into it, people are going to want aliens to fight, and rare alien weapons, and all sorts of crap that takes away from the kind of game this is. Full on NO for me.[/QUOTE] +1 Sometimes there's a good reason to mix genres. I don't see one in this case.

[QUOTE==Tattoo=;131143]Open your minds to the true meaning of oblivion guys..[/QUOTE] Yes, but this is supposed to be a zombie oblivion. Not an alien one. Don't get me wrong, I'd still buy a survival type game like this one for aliens instead of zombies. But I'd really rather this one stayed with zombies.

Yeah, definitely a no. I wouldn't mind playing an Alien Invasion Survival game, but there's no need to have them in the vanilla game. I'd be willing to bet that some modder will eventually release a mod for this game that turns it into that once the game has been fully released.

Archived