everythin ...

Gentleman

at the begining -> HELLO EVERY ONE! the AirDropBoxSmoke - should after 2 game days stop to smoke... if i adjust in the options that zombies CAN`T run - the dogs can run? wtf they are no zombies? then wth are they in the game! in the RANDOM GEN world- i can´t find any "gost towns" "leaved villages" or someting ... u write in ur change log -> [Added about 35 new locations to the random gen spawn list including army camps, all old businesses, ghost town and factory locations] what i can find is the destroyd town and that 3 houses u can´t think that i accept that this should be a town! the biomes are changin to fast (they are to small) the stack limit 4 books to learn things u have to add ... the short pumpgun are Sh** u can´t kill anything whit that pice of sh** :chargrined: why the hell u deleted bed rock?! that´s the important pice of that game and if u delet the bedrock 4 ever then u have to make the ground deeper 300 blocks deep idk becouse a frend try to make a mine in the ground and he don´t know that the bedrock is no more in the game and he fall in the nothing [Fixed bedrock not spawning under some places in map] if i place mappel seeds still grow pinetrees ... the server browser u have to change ... add one tap the name of it is -> last played .if i join a server and don´t know the name is and i disconnect the server .... i never find the server again... if i try to make my own server i don´t understand how that should be work.... i can´t see it on the server list... i can´t find a difference betwen the 32- and 62- bit version.... trunk tips give not much damage enough... if i place a bed roll... and 2km in the east a 2nd one... if i die that i can select at which one i spawn at the 1st or at the 2nd one... the minimap is good 4 the random gen map i think please add one.... i can´t craft boken glass anymore? why ? empty glass jar in the bottom left in the corner i can´t craft the broken glass ....... if i place some torches my fps is die ... i hope u can chage somting at the torches.... i hope u can fix / change / add somthing of my complaint :chargrined: sorry 4 my english im from germany and the teachers in germany are so sh** u can´t believ that ... and if u try to ask them something they play the hardest badass u ever see in ur live... in conclusion i wish u a nice day ... :loyal: Cheerio!

okay there are some true words in your post, although mostly written incorrectly :D German English teachers aren't that badass-ish. You might got a teacher that made their degree in I-dont-care-ism, but that doesn't go for all. Text me if you need serious help ;) broken glass: there are many ways to get broken glass... and I need all the jars I find so why would you want to recycle them? dogs: I think you can manage to fight even running dogs since they aren't that intelligent. They dont follow you even long enough. 1 shotgun shot and they are down. minimap: would destroy the ingame feeling for me, BUT a minecraft like "Dynmap" for servers would be awesome! They already have it for the standard map, but I want to see this with random gen! bedrock: Its still there for me. Only a hacker removed it once so I fell out of the world. Thats why servers need passwords. torches: I wonder if these are responsible for the fps drops. I thought it might be the number of player-made blocks at a place or something. But it could be the torches that cause fps to drop - if I use Navezgane with all the modded POIs, it lags too hard. sawed off pumpgun: I totally agree that this different version of the shotgun should cause different damage to entities. Currently, it doesn't matter which shotgun you use. Also, lass den Kopf nicht hنngen! Einige ؤnderungen wنren sehr sinnvoll. Mal sehen, was sie نndern. LG BB CU THX

Air smoke : agree, its way too easy to get the supplies if the smoke stays till the crates are opened Dogs HAVE to run. If the Dogs just " walk" you would'nt need any base at all because you can walk away from EVERY zed ingame. Even the Bees are no thread if you won't stand still. By all respect, if you want a game without Challenge, please play Hello Kitty Online : Furr Factor. Random Gen : have Found " Ghost Towns", Factory, Big Citys. For the Army camp youll have to apply a fix manualy, but its pretty easy. You have to think of, its just a CHANCE that those buildings can spawn. They do not spawn everytime youll be in the right biome. What Biomes in which order you have depends on how your savegame is named. Theres somewhere a Thread about this Stack Limit for Books : Youll just need ONE Book to read. So why should they stack 12/24 or 64? You find one, read it - Finished. In every "Reloading Weekly" you find is written the Same. Suprise ! :) Shotgun is fairly headshot - Death. Of course youll have to HIT. And, the Gun should be in good shape. The lower the durability, the lesser the damage. Missing Bedrock was Fixed in 9.1. If you have a save from 9.0 or before, youll need to reset. then everywhere on Bedrock layer is bedrock. Serverbrower is pretty simple : Just fav the server youll play on, and youll find it again. And theres a searchfield if you just remember a part of the name. Making your own server is pretty simple. But is has to be set on PUBLIC if others shall see it in the Serverbrowser. Otherwise, they have to connect directly via IP adress. 32/64Bit: Mainly just for your RIG Settings to provide the Game with more Ram What you mean with trunk Tips? Don'T really know what you mean. Bedroll : you can only spawn at the LAST roll/bed you placed. Minimap : You have your compass, and can set markes on the Map which lead you directly to where you wana go. Plus, coordinates where shown on the map. Enough to ensure you wont get lost in the woods ^^ You get broken glass from Medicine Cabinet/everything which is made of glass. I think for forging also the Glass panes could fit, but im not sure bout this. For FPS, change your Graphic Settings. Or get a better RIG yourself. perhaps you just have a problem with the flames which where rendered. For your English - English is mainly teached pretty good in Germany. Ich muss es wissen, ich komme aus Deutschland und kann mich eigentlich ganz gut Unterhalten, obwohl ich nur 9 Jahre Schulenglisch gelernt habe :)

I stopped reading when you started cussing. When someone starts saying "This game iz sh*t" and "this part iz sh*t" I don't take their complaint as valid because there really is no need for it. Try saying something like, "The short pumpgun isn't realistic enough, if I'm close to an enemy, it should one shot them, not take 2-3 hits." THAT is a valid complaint. The fact is, you CAN kill things with it, it just takes longer than it should. In my opinion, even if you shoot them in the head with it, it's not killing them, and THAT is unrealistic, but when you say in one sentence [quote]he short pumpgun are Sh** u can´t kill anything whit that pice of sh**[/quote] A) There is no reason as to why you are saying this, and B) You are just spouting off at the mouth and cursing and sounding like a moron. *NOTE I am saying SOUNDING like one, not CALLING you one, please use this constructive feedback as a future reference for posts.

[QUOTE=Keldar;130800] What you mean with trunk Tips? Don'T really know what you mean. For your English - English is mainly teached pretty good in Germany. Ich muss es wissen, ich komme aus Deutschland und kann mich eigentlich ganz gut Unterhalten, obwohl ich nur 9 Jahre Schulenglisch gelernt habe :)[/QUOTE] dein ersteres da mit trunk tips das sind die spitzen die du aus baumstنmmen machst die groكen da und das mitm englisch .... auf welcher schule warst du? und wie alt bist du und wie lange spielst du spiele in denen der groك teil englisch spricht... ich hatte 1 jahr kein englisch mehr ... und sprechen kann ich das auch nur gebrochen verstehen kann ich es super ...^^ schreiben als gramatik naja man kanns verstehen ^^ also ich hatte in den neun schuljahren ca 6 verschiedene englisch lehrer und jeder erzنhlt einen anderen scheiك... [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE=Megales Sthenos;130808] A) There is no reason as to why you are saying this, and B) You are just spouting off at the mouth and cursing and sounding like a moron. *NOTE I am saying SOUNDING like one, not CALLING you one, please use this constructive feedback as a future reference for posts.[/QUOTE] no reson? aha i shot 128 times on the head of that Zed and that ... kill me why the hell i have no reason that i say something ? heh? say it to me please... yes yes i ignore so comments like ur last one... [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] jah ich hoffe es (yes i hope so ;) )

Try playing on insane, dogs do not stop following you almost ever then. But I've found once they are running after me straight I can place a land mine as I run away and they'll explode themselves, but be careful with higher than tin as you can hurt yourself if they are following too closely. BUT imo its still worth the risk if I don't have antibiotics or a good weapon on insane. Anyway landmines are best saved for dogs, 9.1 spawning makes them a waste for most anything else in single player. Yes, The sawed off shotgun's best use is melted down for scrap. I'd sooner carry a worn down pistal with 4 shots than a new sawed-off with 8. The regular shotgun is awesome however.

[QUOTE=Vinyl;130881]Try playing on insane, dogs do not stop following you almost ever then. But I've found once they are running after me straight I can place a land mine as I run away and they'll explode themselves, but be careful with higher than tin as you can hurt yourself if they are following too closely. BUT imo its still worth the risk if I don't have antibiotics or a good weapon on insane. Anyway landmines are best saved for dogs, 9.1 spawning makes them a waste for most anything else in single player. Yes, The sawed off shotgun's best use is melted down for scrap. I'd sooner carry a worn down pistal with 4 shots than a new sawed-off with 8. The regular shotgun is awesome however.[/QUOTE] You can also break a sawed off down for the reciever as both shotguns use the same reciever. could help you get that last mold needed for making the full pump shotgun.

[QUOTE=Gentleman;130871]dein ersteres da mit trunk tips das sind die spitzen die du aus baumstنmmen machst die groكen da und das mitm englisch .... auf welcher schule warst du? und wie alt bist du und wie lange spielst du spiele in denen der groك teil englisch spricht... ich hatte 1 jahr kein englisch mehr ... und sprechen kann ich das auch nur gebrochen verstehen kann ich es super ...^^ schreiben als gramatik naja man kanns verstehen ^^ also ich hatte in den neun schuljahren ca 6 verschiedene englisch lehrer und jeder erzنhlt einen anderen scheiك... [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] Im Old enough and im out of school for about...gosh nearly 12 years. And mostly i play Games which have german language support. For this, i think you mean the Wood log spikes, and thus make pretty good damage. And even more if you upgrade them to Scrap Spikes. -- Ich bin alt genug, und aus der schule bin ich schon knappe 12 Jahre ^^. Meistens spiel ich Games mit Deutscher Sprache. Also meinst du die Wood Log spikes? Welche du aus den Baumstنmmen machst? Die kannst du upgraden. erst mit Holz und danach mit Scrap iron. Dann machen die umso mehr schaden

[QUOTE=Keldar;130942][QUOTE=Gentleman;130871]dein ersteres da mit trunk tips das sind die spitzen die du aus baumstنmmen machst die groكen da und das mitm englisch .... auf welcher schule warst du? und wie alt bist du und wie lange spielst du spiele in denen der groك teil englisch spricht... ich hatte 1 jahr kein englisch mehr ... und sprechen kann ich das auch nur gebrochen verstehen kann ich es super ...^^ schreiben als gramatik naja man kanns verstehen ^^ also ich hatte in den neun schuljahren ca 6 verschiedene englisch lehrer und jeder erzنhlt einen anderen scheiك... [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] Im Old enough and im out of school for about...gosh nearly 12 years. And mostly i play Games which have german language support. For this, i think you mean the Wood log spikes, and thus make pretty good damage. And even more if you upgrade them to Scrap Spikes. -- Ich bin alt genug, und aus der schule bin ich schon knappe 12 Jahre ^^. Meistens spiel ich Games mit Deutscher Sprache. Also meinst du die Wood Log spikes? Welche du aus den Baumstنmmen machst? Die kannst du upgraden. erst mit Holz und danach mit Scrap iron. Dann machen die umso mehr schaden[/QUOTE] was ist thus? google sagt ein wort das nicht zum kontext past...^^ ja ok ich wollte ja auch eigentlich über das spiel schreiben und nicht über meine englisch kenntnisse --- what is thus? the word do not match with ur sentence ... ^^ allright, actually i try to write about the game and not about my english skills^^ ;)

[QUOTE=Gentleman;130777]at the begining -> HELLO EVERY ONE! the AirDropBoxSmoke - should after 2 game days stop to smoke... if i adjust in the options that zombies CAN`T run - the dogs can run? wtf they are no zombies? then wth are they in the game! in the RANDOM GEN world- i can´t find any "gost towns" "leaved villages" or someting ... u write in ur change log -> [Added about 35 new locations to the random gen spawn list including army camps, all old businesses, ghost town and factory locations] what i can find is the destroyd town and that 3 houses u can´t think that i accept that this should be a town! the biomes are changin to fast (they are to small) the stack limit 4 books to learn things u have to add ... the short pumpgun are Sh** u can´t kill anything whit that pice of sh** :chargrined: why the hell u deleted bed rock?! that´s the important pice of that game and if u delet the bedrock 4 ever then u have to make the ground deeper 300 blocks deep idk becouse a frend try to make a mine in the ground and he don´t know that the bedrock is no more in the game and he fall in the nothing [Fixed bedrock not spawning under some places in map] if i place mappel seeds still grow pinetrees ... the server browser u have to change ... add one tap the name of it is -> last played .if i join a server and don´t know the name is and i disconnect the server .... i never find the server again... if i try to make my own server i don´t understand how that should be work.... i can´t see it on the server list... i can´t find a difference betwen the 32- and 62- bit version.... trunk tips give not much damage enough... if i place a bed roll... and 2km in the east a 2nd one... if i die that i can select at which one i spawn at the 1st or at the 2nd one... the minimap is good 4 the random gen map i think please add one.... i can´t craft boken glass anymore? why ? empty glass jar in the bottom left in the corner i can´t craft the broken glass ....... if i place some torches my fps is die ... i hope u can chage somting at the torches.... i hope u can fix / change / add somthing of my complaint :chargrined: sorry 4 my english im from germany and the teachers in germany are so sh** u can´t believ that ... and if u try to ask them something they play the hardest badass u ever see in ur live... in conclusion i wish u a nice day ... :loyal: Cheerio![/QUOTE] Dogs are programmed as special zombies. Special zombies have abilities, the dogs ability is to run. Army camps and some other parts are incorrect pathing and can be easily corrected, there is another forum for that. The sawn off shotgun can get kills easily, the range is very small though, almost melee range. Maple seeds grow pine trees for now due to limited time frames. 64 bit game allows more RAM to be used and therefore a larger map before problems. Multiple beds aren't yet a thing but may be in a future update, you'll just have to wait for that one. Mini map was removed for immersion. Torches is part of dynamic lighting, it will always kill your FPS, you need a better CPU or graphics card. Not a game engine fault. Others I either cant comment on or don't have a problem with.

[QUOTE=xiiMaRcLeoN;130951]With trunk tips he means Wood Log Spike the name was changed: [url]http://7daystodie.gamepedia.com/Wood_Log_Spike[/url] (Mit Trunk Tips meint er Wood Log Spike, so war der Name der Falle in Alpha 1.)[/QUOTE] yes that´s what i mean genau ich kenn die halt nur als trunk tips^^

[QUOTE=pharen;131071]Dogs are programmed as special zombies. Special zombies have abilities, the dogs ability is to run. Army camps and some other parts are incorrect pathing and can be easily corrected, there is another forum for that. The sawn off shotgun can get kills easily, the range is very small though, almost melee range. Maple seeds grow pine trees for now due to limited time frames. 64 bit game allows more RAM to be used and therefore a larger map before problems. Multiple beds aren't yet a thing but may be in a future update, you'll just have to wait for that one. Mini map was removed for immersion. Torches is part of dynamic lighting, it will always kill your FPS, you need a better CPU or graphics card. Not a game engine fault. Others I either cant comment on or don't have a problem with.[/QUOTE] .. dogs ok if they are special zombis ... i play only on MP idk if that work, if i change that in my client ... shotgun... it is crap that´s my opinion ok so i have to play on 64bit^^ ok i wait 4 that...^^ ok... ... i think it is my CPU but i don´t realy know i have to watch^^ ok ok ^^

I have a 4.0GHz eight core CPU that I haven't overclocked yet, but I still get down to 27 FPS in some areas, then again my graphics card is a dinosaur of a bygone era, so I assume that's where my problem lays. Open world and random generation both are highly stressful for computer hardware, if it's a problem now I'd hate to think what it will be like when the high poly models get released in later updates. There are a couple of performance modifications that could be used to make it less taxing on the system, but right now this game is in early alpha and the dev's are hard at work creating features for the game. So I'd say we probly won't see any performance enhancements until the beta release, unless it starts turning so bad that it's game breaking.

[QUOTE=pharen;131167]I have a 4.0GHz eight core CPU that I haven't overclocked yet, but I still get down to 27 FPS in some areas, then again my graphics card is a dinosaur of a bygone era, so I assume that's where my problem lays. Open world and random generation both are highly stressful for computer hardware, if it's a problem now I'd hate to think what it will be like when the high poly models get released in later updates. There are a couple of performance modifications that could be used to make it less taxing on the system, but right now this game is in early alpha and the dev's are hard at work creating features for the game. So I'd say we probly won't see any performance enhancements until the beta release, unless it starts turning so bad that it's game breaking.[/QUOTE] ok ... so my CPU have 3,1GHz ... yes u have right with this [QUOTE=pharen;131167]Open world and random generation both are highly stressful for computer hardware, if it's a problem now I'd hate to think what it will be like when the high poly models get released in later updates. There are a couple of performance modifications that could be used to make it less taxing on the system, but right now this game is in early alpha and the dev's are hard at work creating features for the game. So I'd say we probly won't see any performance enhancements until the beta release, unless it starts turning so bad that it's game breaking.[/QUOTE]

Archived